NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I'm em and I'm pregnant for the ninth time (four live children)

DH and I were trying for over a year for baby no. 5 and nothing was happening so we decided to see it as a sign and give up and be happy with our four. Low and behold I got the shock of my life yesterday with a bfp at 9 dpo (guesstimate!)

Any other November rainbow babies out there :)

NOVEMBER RAINBOWS

embo78 - EDD 14/11/15

SweetV - EDD 12/11/15

Dill - EDD 6/11/15

klsltsp - EDD 11/11/15

3chords - EDD 5/11/15 TEAM - :blue:

girlinyork - EDD 19/11/15

mrsnorcal - EDD 1/11/15

LunaBean - EDD 11/11/15 It's TWINS :twinboys:

Kwynia - EDD 26/11/15

staycb01 - EDD

aPharmD - EDD

Ladybirdgb - EDD 5/11/15

jlw617 - EDD 14/11/15

babe_666_ - EDD

mommychris - EDD 26/11/15

dairymomma - EDD 15/11/15 :angel:

emma608 - EDD 14/11/15

Celticniamh - EDD 23/11/15

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows_zpsvigq8lgu.gif

PHP:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2292157-november-2015-rainbows-anyone-want-join-me.html"][IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows_zpsvigq8lgu.gif[/IMG][/URL]

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-BLUE_zpsbf4ojozz.gif

PHP:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2292157-november-2015-rainbows-anyone-want-join-me.html"][IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-BLUE_zpsbf4ojozz.gif[/IMG][/URL]

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-YELLOW_zpswpzcf4kr.gif

PHP:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2292157-november-2015-rainbows-anyone-want-join-me.html"][IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-YELLOW_zpswpzcf4kr.gif[/IMG][/URL]

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-PINK_zpsxddqjrmv.gif

PHP:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2292157-november-2015-rainbows-anyone-want-join-me.html"][IMG]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/NovemberRainbows-PINK_zpsxddqjrmv.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[/QUOTE]

I would love to join you!
I've had 4 mc and a stillbirth and I have one living child. I have recently had a hysteroscopy to correct Ashermans Syndrome (scarring of the uterus) from D&C's due to mc. I got my BFP on Tuesday and I am also trying to stay positive and take everything one day at a time. Haven't worked up the courage for a ticker yet lol but I was thinking about it a few minutes ago. EDD 11/12 and exactly 4 weeks today! Yay for some November Rainbows!!!

Hi, Em and V! I'm sorry for both of your losses. :hugs: This is my fifth pregnancy total, to the best of my knowledge, and the third with my current husband/intentional. No live children; all have MC'd. I also got my bfp at 9dpo (no guesses here, I know what day I ovulated and what day it implanted -- I have been obsessed!) and I'm really excited about this one. I have my first appointment at the end of the month, and my EDD is currently November 6th.

Sorry for your losses ladies!! Hoping for sticky beans!! I'm starting testing tomorrow! I hope to join you :) FX!

Yay! I was worrying I was the only november parl lady!!

Nice to meet you sweet and Dill. Good luck with testing ajarvis.

Sweet V Ashermans was what I was afraid of. I had three erpc's in a row but then got pregnant with Max. I think he implanted in just the right place.
I totally identify with your feelings too. It's so hard to be excited about a new pregnancy. I'm trying to keep it one day at a time too.

Dill I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses. I really hope you get to hold this one in your arms, not just your heart :hugs: I think it's positive to get early bfp's. I'm hoping so anyway :)

Afm I've tested with FMU at 11 dpo (3+4) and the line is stronger than yesterday's. I'm taking that as a good sign things are progressing well in there. My DH and I have decided not to do beta testing or early scans. The stress is just so immense. Especially for me. I still have anxiety thinking about driving to the hospital for early scans. Obviously if anything happens that requires me to get medical attention I won't hesitate :thumbup:

Thank you! Getting such an early positive and how quickly my lines got big and bold has made me feel pretty confident. My most recent MC didn't go like this at all (I had no positives until a squinter at 13dpo that progressed very slightly for a couple of days and quickly went negative ... spotting the whole time). I think this may be the one! Hubby is not as excited as I am, which is hard, but I understand his caution. I was the negative nellie last time, but he's not the one who can feel it, so he has no way to know.

It sounds to me like you're progressing nicely, too! I'm sure you'll be fine. :) And you have to do what it takes to keep from stressing yourselves out. If there's nothing to cause concern, why worry about it, you know?

Fingers tightly crossed!

Hey ladies!

Sorry for all of the losses, and the stress. :(

We too had decided we were done... after my last mc aug 2014... :)oops..

I have 2 DS's, 3 MC since Aug 2013. The second one was big, I had an ectopic on my c-section scar very rare, 1 in a few million blah blah blah. The baby implanted on my scar, I ended up in hospital for 5 days, my uterus almost ruptured... which would have meant a hysterectomy. It took almost a year (June 2014) before I got the okay to try again. They kept checking the thickness of my uterus around my scar.

So they will scan me early, to check that the baby is in a good place, they have said as long as it's high in the uterus (95%) then I am fine, if it's low or near my scar I have to terminate... So my u/s is scheduled for 24 of March, I'll be 7 weeks.

I too am feeling much different this time, last time my FRER's didn't progress.. this time they are AMAZING, actually have the test line darker than the control line...that and the all day nauseau is helping me to believe.

I haven't told OH yet LOL going to try and wait until my u/s on the 24th!!!

SweetV I was worried that I would be similar to Ashermans, but they never formally diagnosed me with that...

Dill and Embo you both seem to be progressing well too!!

I haven't done a ticker yet either... too scared just yet. lol But my EDD is Nov 11... but they will section me no later than 37 weeks..

ajarvis good luck on testing!!!!

chat soon ladies.

Kim

ajarvis - how did your test go? :dust:

Dill - my husband doesn't get very excited either. I think it's more out of self preservation.

Em - I haven't called my Dr yet as I think I may take it day by day in the beginning and not get early tests done as well. Yay for lines getting darker! I think I will splurge on a digi with weeks indicator to make sure things are progressing :haha:

klsltsp - that sounds scary! I always consider waiting to tell my OH but I can't keep secrets from him :blush:

Sweetv BFN! AF not due til Tuesday though. I just feel like it's not my month though. We shall see what happens the next couple days :)

I had a total breakdown about it last night, though, because he made fun of me for being so excited about the transition from "poppyseed" to "apple seed" on my ticker. He told me he just can't feel very excited about something so small, and that he's not really going to feel any enthusiasm until "we can go shopping for stuff" and "everyone knows." I tried to explain how personal this is, how important it is to me that we're doing the most amazing thing together, how my body is going through all of these changes and how incredible it is that two tiny cells are making an entirely new human being inside of me, how right now it's totally OURS because nobody knows. I don't think it convinced him. I cried myself to sleep.

Feeling much more rational about it today, but I can't help but feel a smidge upset that I'm going through all of this to help him fulfill his dream of fatherhood and for him there's just two stages: DTD and having a baby to show off.

Dill.. soo sorry :( unfortunately men just often don't get it. With my last DS my OH did not touch my stomach the whole pregnancy, it really bothered me... he was just soo afraid of hurting the baby.

I think your DH is probably soo excited that he doesn't want to jinx it. When will you have your first scan? I found seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat really helped my OH to understand and start to feel a connection. It's easy for us to have a connection our bodies are changing.

Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

ajarvis so sorry hun.. still lots of time yet though...

My OH actually said to me that he would love for me to not tell him until 10 weeks!! sigh.. no way I could hide it that long!! lol He thinks that it would be an awesome surprise. He's such a worrier that I think that he would go crazy, especially after all of the losses.. I have to tell you that I almost caved last night.. because I really think this one is going to stick and be our rainbow... but he will go crazy waiting for the next 2 weeks...

ajarvis - not out until the witch shows. I never seem to get BFP when I crazy symptom spot and convince myself that this is the month.

Dill - oh no! Men have a totally different concept of pregnancy. They don't feel it and I'm convinced that's why they act so weird about it. He will be a bit more excited when he can feel bubs moving and the day you give birth will be the happiest day of his life. :hugs:. Glad you're feeling a bit better about it today.

I have an appointment on the 30th. I don't think they'll be doing an ultrasound then, but I'm hoping we'll at least get to hear a heartbeat... and he'll be with me, so I hope hearing one will bring him more on board. It's strange, because he got on me with the last pregnancy about not being more excited (I suspected it was doomed from the start), and this time, we have one that seems to be sticking, and he's just sort of "eh" about it. He's been very sweet, and very supportive, and he IS excited, he's just ... not really caring much about week-by-week updates.

Sorry for the rant, ladies!

Don't be sorry Dill it's what we're here for :hugs:.
My DH hasn't been to an appt with me since my angel (I've had 2 mc since) and even then he only came to the gender ultrasound. The last mc when I told him I was pregnant he told me he refused to be too positive about it until I brought home a baby. My appt. were also weekly at that time as well and I understood both of us not being able to take that much time off work. I also think that he feels deeper than he lets on. He has always been so strong for me.

This time he had a big smile though. I want to hold out until 8 weeks if I can to get my first ultrasound and I think I will be such a wreck over it that I will have to drag him with me.

Ajarvis. Still plenty of time yet :hugs:

Dill I'm sorry DH has been acting up. Men really don't start the bonding process until they see physical evidence in my opinion! Eg scans, hearing heartbeat, feeling kicks and even then it's not tremendously exciting to them. I finally found maxs hb on the doppler at 14 weeks and my DH was gushing enough so I burst into tears and he felt terrible. Hormones eh?!!

Kls 10 weeks?!!!!! How on earth could you hide it for that long? Men! What are they like :haha:

Sweetv I feel the same, when I symptom spotted and CONVINCED myself I was pregnant I never was. :haha: this month we weren't trying so I didn't synptom spot at all but I did have a couple of hmmm moments!!!

Afm - I got 1-2 on a digi yesterday. This has made me feel so much more positive cos with my early loss I didn't even get a pos Digi. Just lots of ic's and frers :)

I went to the gym but didn't have the energy to do my usual workout with vigour. Trying to work out if it's just in my head or that the pregnancy is affecting my energy levels. I am so TIRED!!! My eyes are shutting at 7am so I go to bed at about 9am. Sleep for ten hours but can't keep my eyes open. It must be the progesterone :thumbup: other symptoms - starving hungry, sore boobs, slightly nauseous, very hormonal!

Oh and I've gone ticker crazy! I figured that if I lose this one too at least I've made the most of being pregnant. Even for a short time.

When the miscarriages were still recent and fresh in my mind I wouldn't have done a pregnancy journal or put up a ticker because I was too afraid to jinx myself but I feel differently this time. Maybe I'm feeling more positive this time :shrug:

I think after enough losses, maybe we get a sense of when a pregnancy is potentially doomed. I did change my status last time, but cried every day because I just knew I was going to lose it. I feel so much more optimistic this time! Though I've been a little worried, because I haven't been cramping much these last couple of days, and I've got a migraine. I always seem to get a migraine that gets worse and worse until it becomes so bad I can't walk, and that's when the loss occurs. I suspect something I ate yesterday had one of my "no no" foods in it, though, and that probably triggered the migraine. I POAS just to reassure myself -- nice and strong.

Hi girls, hoping I can join you.

I've had one chemical and one missed miscarriage at 10w4d (baby likely arrested around 8.5 wks), no kids. I am going for a follow up blood test tomorrow since I couldn't do the usual 48-hour doubling beta tests as we were on vacation. I am 5w2d today, should be due Nov 5 - since we did IVF there is date certainty.

Super nervous about it all. It helps a tiny bit that this time we know the embryo is PGS normal but even that is not a guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->