November 2016 Testing!

WTBM

Reaction score
Well I'm out this month. :cry:
Would anyone else like to wait with me through AF's visit and our next TWW? :flower::kiss:

Hi WTBM, me again 😔 Guess I will be joining you for the next month. GL!

Mind if I join the "party" too?! AF is due on October 30th, but I probably won't test until November 2nd if she doesn't show up. Good luck everyone and lots of Baby Dust! :wave:

ill jump right in, CD4 clomid day 2 and should have iui next week then test first week in Nov.

Good luck to all!!

Good luck to all! :dust:

How are we feeling today? :)

Impatient and exhausted,struggling to keep my eyes open and it's only 16:00pm here! I have my next obgyn appointment next week Wednesday and I am thinking to demand a hsg referral- don't know if he will actually give it though 😤

CD 7 here... U/s and trigger shot scheduled for 10/18 so I guess that puts my POAS spree starting around 11/1-11/3? Lol. Count me in.

Just hot flashes from the Clomid, I go for scan next Thursday, hopefully get triggered that day if my follies are a good size.

I was thinking to test out trigger this time. im always so nervous and just don't want to get my hopes up if the line goes away and I go crazy trying to find the line showing up again lol.

Hi!:flower:

Joining in for November since AF just arrived:growlmad:

Based on my cycles, I should O right around Halloween so I should be testing around Nov. 10th or so.

GL to all those testing earlier! :flower:

AF is currently marching around in my house!!! I am anxiously awaiting her departure. CD4 here. If everything goes as planned I should be testing around 11/8 or 11/09.

:babydust: to all!!!!!!

Impatient and exhausted,struggling to keep my eyes open and it's only 16:00pm here! I have my next obgyn appointment next week Wednesday and I am thinking to demand a hsg referral- don't know if he will actually give it though 😤

I have been exhausted for the past few days!!
I hope you get it!
Can you tell me more about hsg?

I'm on my phone, so it's not strong me quote multiple posts at the same time. But, I'm sorry AF has visited everyone! November will be a good month, I feel it!
I'm so exhausted so I will probably come back and reply more to everyone better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->