• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***November 2019 Babies!***

MissDoc

Reaction score
Welcome to the November babies thread! Figured I would get it started even though I'm very early in pregnancy, so that may be a bit of risk. Drop in and share some about yourself and your brand new November baby!

Happy and Healthy pregnancies all around!!!

I'm looking forward to a November baby. Cool weather, fall leaves, Thanksgiving for those of us in the states, and maternity leave off through the holidays. AND for those of us who make it past Halloween, we can do pregnant halloween costumes... how fun!

:baby: DUE DATES :baby:

Oct 31-- (Expecting early November) Lesondemavie
Nov 6-- LisK
Nov 9-- HLx
Nov 11-- JFT1, Harmony16, Pne1985
Nov 12-- Daisy2424
Nov 16-- MissDoc (Delivery scheduled 11/11)
Nov 18-- Positive2019
Nov 21– DogMommy
Nov 23-- FaithnHope41
Nov 27-- Cinderella

Last edited:
This is so exciting!! I'm so early too so didn't want to make a page. I'm due 11th November if my dates are correct! What's your due date?

Thanks JFT! I'm even earlier than you! Due Nov 16. I figure if things don't work out, I'll just bow out of the thread and others can continue it. But staying positive! I've now had three betas that show good HCG growth, so feeling good about it. Although having some weird cramping today so hopefully it's just the little embryo growing growing in there!

How are you feeling?

Hi ladies,

So excited there is a November thread now I'm due November 12, so almost exactly the same as you jft.

How are you feeling? I don't have many symptoms. Definitely fatigue and some nausea. Really nothing else though. Makes it hard to believe it's actually happening

I don't have any symptoms, sore boobs but that's it. I woke up during the night with really bad cramping and got such a fright. No bleeding yet so praying it was just stretching or something, but it seemed too sore for that. I'll just take it easy today.
The early bit is the worst!
We're so close Daisy, when's your first appointment?

Yeah it's really scary when you feel cramping. But I remember having some terrible cramping with my ds and he's 3 so obviously it was ok! Fingers crossed that it's just baby getting comfy!

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. He will send me for bloodwork but that's about it. I've been told to book an early scan at 7-8 weeks so hopefully I can do that! What about you?

I'm with you, jft, I have some cramping yesterday and today, and it's hard not to assume the worst. Hopefully it just means those little embryos are getting comfy in there!

My symptoms are mild queasiness, tender boobs, and now the bit of soreness/crampy feelings. My first scan isn't until Apr 9th, so a ways to go!

Thank you so much Daisy and MissDoc for making me feel better. I was petrified last night, I was nearly in tears. And I'm working away from home, so I'm in a hotel room myself and didn't want to phone DH at 2am!
I'm feeling a bit better today so hopefully baby was getting comfy as you've said.
My first scan isn't until 12 weeks, so 30th April, but I booked a private scan at 8 weeks because I've had an ectopic before so I wanted to make sure everything was OK. I'll have that on the 29th March and I can't wait!
Hope you're both doing well x

I wanted to see what my test would look like now so I took one. Yay, I have a dye stealer lol. I haven't tested in over a week so thought that was pretty great!

How is everyone today? I definitely had more MS today but I seem to get it around lunch and evening time. Other than that, still feeling ok.

Jft any more cramping?

MissDoc how are you?

IMG_20190314_160814.jpg

That’s a beautiful test, Daisy! I have one just like it from yesterday! Love the dye stealers!

I’m good. Same symptoms. Mild nausea, fatigue, tender boobs, a sore uterus feeling, oh and joyful constipation. LOL. But everything is pretty mild and manageable.

DA71D095-7FBD-4578-BF7A-0322DB40E018.jpeg

Hi my fellow November Mommies! Congrats again to you all.

I'm also due Nov 11th, so far symptoms are just very sore boobs, frequent urination, constipation (totally due to the iron medication I'm taking for my anemia) and acne (OMG)! My first OB appt is onthe 28th of this month, I can't wait!

I know what you mean about the cramping Jft, I experience an early loss last year, so I'm so worried about every ache and pain in my abdomen. I did notice when I stretch my arm up, it feels like something pulling in my stomach, and yesterday I got some weird tension around my belly button, felt a little sore.

I'm praying for a happy and healthy 9 mos for us all!

Yay Harmony16! So nice seeing the March testers join the pregnancy thread. Congratulations. Fingers are crossed everything keeps going beautifully for us all!

I need an intervention with test taking. At this point it doesn’t yield any new information... they are nice and dark dye stealers. But sheesh, I’ve spent so much money on tests and need to avoid spending another dollar. Just need to sit back and wait, and ration my tests! I have some more so I’ll prob do 1 frer a week until my scan and 1-2 cheapies a week.

I took my last dollar store cheapie 2 days ago and promised my husband I wouldn't buy anymore! lol so I think I'm done testing, at least until I have to go to the dollar store for something else, in which case I sneak a few in my cart! Lol

I'm doing well thank you all for asking! Cramping has calmed down a lot, so I'm assuming it's just normal stretching pains. I'm glad it's not as sore, I was definitely worried.
I did my last frer this morning and my test line stole the dye from the control line, so I was happy to see that. I think I'm done testing... For now anyway!
Is anyone planning to find out the sex of their baby?

A2B73C6A-3A9E-4520-9453-AB06C16F1D5A.jpeg

I'm doing well thank you all for asking! Cramping has calmed down a lot, so I'm assuming it's just normal stretching pains. I'm glad it's not as sore, I was definitely worried.
I did my last frer this morning and my test line stole the dye from the control line, so I was happy to see that. I think I'm done testing... For now anyway!
Is anyone planning to find out the sex of their baby?

View attachment 1057541
I'm glad your cramps have stopped, and yes, it was probably just some stretching. Wowzer to that test, it stole like all the dye from the control, that means you're VERY pregnant LOL.

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to find out the sex, but the more time passes, the more my mind starts to change. I wanna make a gender specific nursery, and that's gonna be really difficult if I don't know the sex. DH wan'ts to know, but I think we'll hold out for as long as I can. We keep referring to the baby as she, hoping that will bring us our girl, as that's what we both want.

That's so lovely. My DH wants to find out, but I don't. So we've agreed not to, but I agree it would be nice so we could do the nursery gender specific. I can't wait to start buying stuff for the baby and nursery! It's all so exciting :lol:

I'm planning on finding out. Don't think I could wait the whole time and not know! Harmony we do the same thing and refer to the baby as a boy because that's what we both want lol

I had my first appointment with my doctor and booked my ultrasound for April 5. Feels like so long from now. I don't think it will feel real until I have the ultrasound!

Anyone still doing tests?

I'm planning on finding out. Don't think I could wait the whole time and not know! Harmony we do the same thing and refer to the baby as a boy because that's what we both want lol

I had my first appointment with my doctor and booked my ultrasound for April 5. Feels like so long from now. I don't think it will feel real until I have the ultrasound!

Anyone still doing tests?

I went to the dollar store today, definitely looked for the tests, but they were out, so I couldn't get any. That must've been a sign that I don't need to be testing anymore. Lol I do, however, still temp every morning. I'm not recording it, but it gives me a little piece of mind when I see that my temp is still high.

I don't think I'll test anymore. I've got a scan on the 29th March, I'll be 7+4 then, and then my dating scan on 30th April. So I'll try not to test. My cramping is back, I'm wondering now if it's a UTI so I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow for the doctors.
I hope all you ladies are doing well!

I am still testing. Because I have the tests and at least it feels like doing something other than waiting!

We definitely will be finding out through genetic blood testing at 10 weeks. With my son I felt I knew the instant I was pregnant thatbhe was a boy. Never felt any doubt. Called him a him from the beginning. I don’t have that same sense this time. I have mixed feelings about what I’m hoping for. I’m loving being a boy mom, the intensity with which sweet sensitive little boys love their mamas is so so true and makes my heart explode. But I’m certain we’ll only have two and a big part of me wants to experience a girl as well. So lots of ambivalence, here! I think I lean slightly toward girl. To get to experience both. But I think I’ll enthusiastically embrace the sweetness that comes with a little boy as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"