+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread for November, am I missing it?
Here’s one just in case there isn’t another yet :haha:

Last edited:
Hi :) I've been waiting for someone to start a Nov thread. I couldn't handle the responsibility of doing it myself lol can you put me down for the 4th please xx

:lol: will do, I’m sure I’ll regret taking on the responsibility!

I would like to join, I would like to be placed on The 12 please :)

This part of the cycle always goes so slowly for me. I’m only CD4, at least I get to start ovulation tests next week!

I hate all the waiting around with ttc. CD12 here so I'm at least getting to the fun part :sex: :lol:

I have no clue when I ovulate it can be CD17 to 27 lol sucky ovaries don’t do as I ask :rofl: Can you put me as TBD? Hoping November is a big month for BFP’s!!
:dust:

Although DS2 is full of a cold and ended up in our bed last night so fx he gets better soon or ttc isn't happening this month lol

I have no clue when I ovulate it can be CD17 to 27 lol sucky ovaries don’t do as I ask :rofl: Can you put me as TBD? Hoping November is a big month for BFP’s!!
:dust:

My cycles are irregular so we pretty much have to start trying at like CD12 and keep going until I'm sure I ovulated lol

Also hi! We were in the January jelly beans 2014 together xx

CD1 and don't know how long my cycle is yet since this is only my second period postpartum. This last cycle was 37 days long but before baby it used to be around 32 days. I'm charting so will know my test date when I know I've ovulated. We aren't trying for another baby yet, but we aren't really using protection either so there's a chance. I would really love getting pregnant soon but DH hasn't been as eager to start ttc quite yet. Hoping he'll change his mind soon so we can start the baby making for real.

FX for a lot of BFPs in here!

My next Fertile day is the 30th of October. I’m on first day of period...unfortunately. but yeah. Luck to us all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"