November 6 test date?

I tested yesterday and got bfn, dunno whether I should just give up and wait for the witch or believe my instinct that something feels different?!

I had a supermarket blue dye test that I thought had failed as there was no control line, but when I went back to it there was a normal control line and a super faint line, though not sure if it's an evap line?

The tests I've done since have been on a different supermarket pink dye brand so I'm wondering if I should buy the first ones again and retest?

So....I am back in the game!! my temp rose on CD 17 so although wont be testing until later I did def ovulate in the end! So I will be testing on Thursday!

Pennies: that sounds promising! I would be getting another ready for testing with FMU tomorrow! good luck

Dragonfly: Did AF show? Got my fingers crossed for you! Let us know soon!!

Good luck to everyone else xx

Can I join?!

Sparrowmummy - I am testing Thursday too! So excited!!!

I'm so confused, I don't know what to do!

Welcome TTCfirstovr30! Yeahy someone to test with on Thursday! I'm really hoping to hold out though I'm totally rubbish at it!

Have you got some more for the morning pennies?

I have one more pink dye test but just think it would be bfn again? Just setting myself up for a fall? 😔

I honestly don't know. My app is predicting Wednesday, the 9th, last cycle was 35 days, currently on cd34 and no signs of af yet.

I dunno, just feel with bfn on Sunday that it would be again? Have read some people only getting results on frer etc. but not sure if that's just wishful thinking?!

Pennies when I had DD I only got a positive on an FRER for two days before it showed on a first response digi and it took 5 days after my initial FRER to show on any other test (ic and blue dye)

Also I'm still spotting, bfn on FRER this morning but it's just brown again. I should have got af by today at the latest. So...small glimmer of hope but that negative FRER kinda makes me think I'm grasping at straws. I'm cd33 now. But friend of mine is currently pregnant and had a whole bunch of spotting and didn't test positive until af was a week late.

BFN again, didn't expect anything less really 😔

No signs of af and still feeling symptoms I can't ignore but the tests don't lie right?!

I wouldn't count yourself out until af comes! Positive vibes for you Pennies!

Some for you moet! You're not out until AF shows! Brown spotting can be a good sign.

Soooo I have no symptoms whatsoever. But I didn't with my first, I was one of these ridiculously annoying people who the only reason they knew they were pregnant was because they got fat and had a big belly!! hahaha.
So symptoms for me can somewhat be ignored possibly. I'm not sure I'm gonna hold out any longer. I think I might test tomorrow. I know it sounds silly but our timings were so good this month. We BD on the CD15 and CD17 and I O'd on CD 17. I just have to believe that we are within a chance. Cross your fingers for me!

Exactly if AF hasn't shown you are still in it!

Sparrowmummy - I haven't had any symptoms either but I don't know what symptoms are supposed to feel like as this would be my #1. I did however get extremely hungry about an hour ago for lunch. Like to the verge where someone was talking to me and was getting really HAANGRRY and had to walk away and eat something. I felt really weak and had just eaten an apple about an hour 1/2 before.

Anyway, if you test I am testing! Let's compare tomorrow Whooo. Fx's for a something!

TMI alert! But I've started getting like globs of cm, clear and stretchy but like actual chunks/balls when I wipe??

Pennies that sounds promising! With my two pregnancies I had loads of cm.

Still no af, waiting until morning to test. No loads of cm or anything but I've been crampy. I woke up at 3am this morning with such bad cramps so it's weird.

Good luck testing tomorrow ladies!

My spotting is getting heavier...think af is starting. Oh well. Hopefully it's quick and on to the next cycle. I may be ovulating later than I thought. Going to have to bd more later in my cycle next time to catch that eggy!

Sorry to hear Moet. Lots of baby dust to you for this new cycle. Have you tried temping? It's the only way I know when I ovulate. OPK tests never worked for me.

Testing in the morning, feeling a little off in my tummy tonight. Don't know if it's what I ate or a possible bfp. We'll see in the am.

BFN for me! I wasn't really expecting anything different so I'm not really that disappointed and its still early days for testing. AF due in three days so hopefully she will be on time and I can get on with the next cycle if BFP isn't on the cards this month.

Any news off of you ladies?

I'm several days behind all you ladies, BFN at 8dpo today. Not giving up hope yet but in a way it would be less cruel to me if I did..I really think I'm out but I'm clinging to it! I only have one test left (frer) I'm going to wait til 11dpo and if it's a bfn I'll be pretty much counting myself out. But I did just order some IC's (10miu) which should be coming around the time AF is due, so i'll obviously be absolutely battering those until she shows her bitch face...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->