November 6 test date?

Sparrow - I'm sorry :hugs: If you're still a few days away from your due date it's still possible.

Talia - 8dpo still very early, I've never had a bfp until at least 12dpo, but that's just me. Fingers crossed for you and I hope those cheapy tests show up soon.

Moet - :hugs: I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

I must admit I'm reluctant to share my news as I feel guilty but I got my BFP this morning. By calculating from my ovulation date I got from temping I'm at 4w4d. I've been cramping awful though.

Sorry moet, you sound quite positive about it though!

Mrs Dragonfly congratulations! Don't feel guilty about it, that's great news!

My af was predicted by my app today, absolutely zero sign of her and getting even more globs of ewcm every time I go to the loo. CD36 today with another bfn on a cheap strip

Thank you Pennies, I'm really excited but also really nervous. My tests are much darker than they were back in August, praying this is our rainbow <3

How strange you're still hitting bfn's but have so much cm. I would keep testing if you have the cheapies to pee on. Fingers are still crossed!

I have two more cheap strips left but not even the slightest hint of a squinter today, so confused!

I have between 37 - 42 day cycles, I got my bfp on CD 38. Maybe wait another two days before testing again? Sorry if you already said, but did you use opks or do temping to determine ovulation? Maybe you ovulated later than your app suggested.

I haven't done opks or temping as this is our first month TTC so didn't want to get too technical straight away.

I'm away this weekend at a family gathering so will only be able to test Friday and Monday, more waiting! &#128514;

Totally makes sense! Things go way smoother when they don't get technical. Fingers crossed the waiting will be more than worth it :)

I don't do opks because they don't work out for me. I do temping just to know when I ovulate and hubs and I just did the deed as we pleased, much more laid back than with our DD lol

Congrats Mrs. dragonfly!! And omg don't feel guilty! You should be able to enjoy every moment of getting your bfp! Praying it's a sticky rainbow for you!

Pennies hope you get an answer soon it's frustrating not knowing!

Guess I'm just too early in to ttc to get stressed out yet. This was only cycle #2. So staying positive. Took 4 cycles for DD.

No further forward today, no sign of af and held off testing...

Congrats dragonfly amazing news!! So pleased for you!! Don't feel guilty if anything it gives me hope lol!!

I feel so energetic and great this cycle lol!! It's so strange I would normally now hit a slump before AF but tonight I went out for a run and have been bouncing about!! At least that feels like a perk that my hormones finally feel like they are getting a bit back to normal levels.
Husband is quite disappointed that is the only hard bit about this cycle. He is ready for an every other day marathon next month haha

It's really difficult not to get your hopes up and want to fall quickly eh?! I tell myself if it's not this cycle it's not the end of the world, but I'm just wanting it so much and already feel I'm obsessing! &#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56904;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->