• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November BFP with #2 - anyone else?

greeneyes27

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just got a BFP with #2!! My DS is 6 on Christmas Day and it feels like a long time ago that I was pregnant before!! I'm so excited though and need to talk about it as my DH is getting bored of my constant excited wittering already 😂

Anyone else in the same boat?

Green eyes xx

Hi I will join you! Me and my husband were trying for our first. Last AF was Oct 5th. I use the OVIA app and this month I tried OPK. So anyway AF is due the 3rd but my app told me to test yesterday, so I did thinking it would be a negative and it wasn't it was a BFP! I am excited but also going to retest Thursday just to make sure. Since this is my first I am worried that it won't still be positive on Thursday.

Ah congrats!! I'm sure it will still be positive on Thursday.

Have you had any symptoms yet?

Yes I'm slightly nauseous throughout the day, sore boobs, some cramping which I'm told that's normal, my back has been hurting me, and I've noticed that I'm hungrier than normal. I think I'm just worried about a chemical pregnancy.

Yes! I found out today as well! Edd is July 10th!!
We have a 17 year and almost 2 year...both daughters!

Yaaaay!!

Congrats growingfamily!! Have you had any symptoms yet?

I'm not really feeling pregnant at all except for very strong lines on my tests that appear before any others... I'm hoping I start to feel something soon, I know it's very early on though. I'm just sure with my first I was sick straight away...

I felt like my boobs didn't hurt as much this morning so I took another test it's still bfp!! In fact the line is darker now than when I tested Monday.

Hi ladies,

Congrats, I was late September :bfp: due 2nd July can I join you? x

I literally got my BFP about an hour ago! My DD was 3 in july. This one according to LMP is due 14th July which is lovely because it's my parents wedding anniversary and we just lost my dad this year.

No symptoms really, boobs actually hurt less than they do for AF. They're huge though and I do have terrible heartburn.

I have been getting faint positives for a few days now, hoping to join in with you ladies! I should be due July 11th.

Yay! Seems like there are a few of us.. I am 5 weeks today and still waiting for the MS to start. I had some queasiness this morning but have felt ok for the rest of the day. I do feel like I have no idea what I want to eat but feel hungry at the same time... not sure if that's a symptom either!

That's pretty much how I feel. I had chicken stir fry for tea and as it was cooking didn't want it at all. I did enjoy it but feel a bit sick now.

I've put my back out too and can hardly move. Can't really take anything either though

Hi! I just got a faint BFP yesterday, and a clearer FRER one this afternoon so it cautiously saying is might be it... This will be #3; my oldest just turned five, my youngest turned two in August. My EDD will be 17 July. :)

Ladies, when will you tell your older child about the new baby? I'm torn between wanting to include her and not wanting to expose her to anything going wrong. Just wondering what you all will do?

Hi. ☺
I got my bfp about a week ago. Due around July 8th. My son will only be 17 months when baby comes so it will be hard to get him to understand what's happening.

Question for you ladies when will you need to get new clothes? Since this is my first I don't know what to expect.

Question for you ladies when will you need to get new clothes? Since this is my first I don't know what to expect.

It really depends on the person. With my son I fit into most of my regular clothes until about 20 weeks.

I fit my clothes right through!

And I will tell my oldest when we tell everyone, which is basically once it's certain. Which right now it isn't certain cos my lines haven't been great and now I'm spotting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"