November BFP with #2 - anyone else?

Peppermint gum seems to help me and as the day goes on it lessons. I also love salt and vinegar chips! So glad to see everyone is happy today :)

Haha glad I'm not the only one with cb's in the cupboard xD well what else are we supposed to do for four weeks waiting for a scan :p

I've been a monster today omg.. it's like pmt ×10, shouting at my dd, I hate it when I get like that, thank goodness I have hubby to shoo me away and look after her, I feel terrible :( hope it passes soon. My womb is just sore all the time and if I move in the wrong way it huurts. But I think of it as little bean growing and burrowing in :)

I hope it's not just me already googling baby stuff... oh god save me from massive debt!

Mummafrog: I've been going crazy looking at more cloth diapers... I have an addiction. 🙈 But with soon to be 2 in diapers I need to expand my stash.

Hahaha we use cloth too! And babywear. I'm not good at keeping up with full clothing but we do it when we're home. I've still got my stash in the cupboard, looking forward to getting it down again and having a look.

I'm a babywearer too. :)
I'm hoping to do full time with both, minus night time. With my son I only use disposables overnight. Saves soo much money.

DD is potty trained, but we didn't cloth with her. We do/did babywear though. I say did as now she's 3 she hasn't gone up in weeks, but I still have a rather sizeable stash of wraps that I can't wait to get a squish up into!

I've not been too bad today mood wise, just majorly ditsy. Twice I've got my lefts and rights confused while vaccinating today :dohh: Luckily nothing worse but I dread when pregnancy brain really sets in!

I wanted to do cloth diapering, but it just didn't work out for us. But I do love babywearing! DD is not the biggest fan unless she's wanting to be close, so I'm hoping this little bug will love being worn.

Been looking at big sister shirts :cloud9: I desperately want to buy one for DD.

Hehe definitely not just me.. ;)

Yes as soon as our girl was walking she preferred to walk or be in the buggy so she could see. But I can't wait to have a sleepy tiny squish to wrap up again <3 I tried a very stretchy wrap last time and failed miserably, I think a blend, a close caboo or a hop tie is what I'm looking for :)
Yeah we tried clothing over night and it was hard to make it not wet through haha so will stick to disposables for that.

Aww a big sister t shirt sounds like the best thing..

I'm always worried about buying things before the 20 week scan though, like I'll jinx something.. I might buy one or two things.

Who's finding out the gender this time and who's having a surprise?? No right or wrong answer hehe xx

Glad I'm not the only one who is afraid of jinxing things by buying them too early... I really want to tell close family at DD's birthday but I'll only be 8 weeks so I'm hesitant. I know with DD we told family/friends
at 8 weeks and everyone else at 20. But MIL tells everyone everything, gossip queen, so if we tell her it wont be kept to just close people.

We will find out! We tried team green with DD but I couldn't do it:haha: So much to plan! And really it feels like there isn't much gender neutral stuff out there anymore.

We'll be finding out the gender. I'm a huge planner so I need to know. &#128513;

DD wouldn't go in a buggy, so she was worn a fair bit, now she tells me she's too big to be wrapped.

I bought a few onesies before we were even ttc :blush: But they were in the sale and I just couldn't not have them! Haha.

I put DD to bed in a 'big sister' t shirt as a way to surprise hubby when he got her up. He didn't read her top!! We got it from mothercare but next and boots have had some really nice big sister tops that I've seen too.

We will be staying team yellow again, I enjoyed the guessing last time. Although we will announce to family after our scan, we will not be announcing on FB at all so only my closest friends will know. I will have to tell a couple of people at work sooner rather than later, but I hope I can keep it from most for quite a while. Depends how quickly I start to show I guess.

Awh good luck for the betas today loneco, a bit of spotting can be totally normal but I know it would make me worry too. :hugs:

Thanks! It came back at 3764 and the spotting has eased pheeeeew!

We will be finding out I'm a planner and hubby hates surprises good or bad.

Hehe we'll find out too, we say once we have one of each (if ever) we'll let the next one be a surprise!

I've been thinking about how we'll rearrange the bedroom for a newborn again <3 we're only in a two bed flat at the moment so they'll have to share the second bedroom when baby gets bigger hehe. Unless we move.. but I'm not thinking that far yet xD it'll suit us for now.

I just feel the odd little wave of nausea here and there and... for some reason I keep feeling like my nipples are randomly cold or wet, but they're not!? So weird :p

Hi ladies, I just read through yals post and thought I would join in. :) I just got my BFP yesterday ( 6 of em to be exact lol) I just couldnt believe the first and 2nd test. I have took 2 more today, one of which said 1-2 weeks since ovulation. we just decided to ttc and I disnt get my last depo shot which was due oct 13 so about a month off the shot and Im prego, I am in shock that it happened so soon bc I was prepared for it to take a while. so i guess the doc wld say im about 4 wks even though I havent had a menstrual cycle in a while. for that reason I have an obgyn appt next wed where I think they might try an ultrasound to determine how far I am. since the depo is so fresh outa my system I am worried something will go wrong but fx I have a healthy 9 months. not too many symptoms yet as I have thought most were depo withdrawls, but I had cramps yesterday and a boob pain oddly so I tested. I have a 6 yr old son we have told him but I do not think it has sank in yet. lol.

helloooo! Can I join too?
I got my BFP on the 6th Nov, I've done 6 tests in total, the last was a clear blue yesterday saying 3+ :D
I've got my first midwife appointment on the 21st & I've booked a scan for the 29th!

Welcome welcome! :wave: The more the merrier!!

Okay, awkward question. But anyone else feeling a weird "tickle" sensation in their lower bits? I don't remember if I had this with my first or not! And I'm freezing! Sure, it's November. But even with our heater on I go between I'm freezing covered in goosebumps or sweating and overheating.

hmm, I don't feel a tickling but I get shooting pains down there every now and then lol. I'm so hot allllll the time! I remember feeling this way with my first as well. I've got horrible crampy pains this evening and I feel quite nauseous now...

Welcome Addison! Wow does sound like a bit of a shock, but I'm glad you'd decided to try hehe. Don't worry about the depo in your system hunny, if it's the same as the injection we get here for contraception then it's just progesterone which is what maintains pregnancy (once there is a pregnancy) so it really shouldn't do harm x

So exciting Lola! Can't wait to see your scan pics. I'm looking forward to getting my booking appointment date through :)

Haha dragonfly when you say lower bits, you might have to be more specific xD I've got all sorts of funny twinges, fuzzyness and heaviness in my uterus and sometimes it cramps up, I'm thankful they're not half as painful as the first time.
I am not freezing but I do get boiling if I'm not careful!

I took a funny turn at work today because I didn't eat for too long and went dizzy and my heart rate was a bit mad, my colleagues looked after me and sent me home, bless.. but yeah I must start snacking through the day now, can't believe how suddenly it hits. X

I have a wierd feeling in the lady bits area some, not really painful but just feeling odd and different but idk if its me symptom spotting or what. thanks thats reassuring about it shldnt be harmful. I can wait to get my first ultrasound and to hear a heartbeat even though its so far away it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->