• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November BFP with #2 - anyone else?

The same thing happened to me at work yesterday Mummafrog. I hadn't eaten for a few hours and all of a sudden I started shaking, got really hot and dizzy etc. Was a horrible feeling, was slightly better once I ate!
Not much will happen at my midwife appointment on Monday, it's more of a referral to the hospital I want as it's not my local one so will have to wait for them to contact me for my booking & bloods etc.

It's bizarre isn't it, how quickly your body has all these extra needs and can't cope half as well. My friend said I'm 'growing a people and need rest' haha. Only a couple of my closest know atm.
I'm going to the dentist today for my poor wisdom tooth and they're letting me go for free even though I haven't got my maternity exemption card yet which I'm grateful for, I'll take a test in incase they want me to prove it haha.

Otherwise not much going on today, my mummy is staying a couple of days to see my dd and I'm trying not to tell her because I want to surprise her at Christmas xD it's hard! X

First beta result hcg 715 prog 62.5

Second result this evening, we didn't retest prog but I'll probably get her to retest that on next weeks draw.

THank u! Going in Monday for the third draw, then leave it a week as long as that one seems ok.

Also anyone having insomnia? It's been my first symptom since before my bfp. I'm waiting for hubby to kick me at night lol I'm annoying myself, never mind him!

Hi there! I used to come on this forum when pg with my first and have come back! Feeling a lot better than the first time round so far so fingers crossed that continues. Had my booking appt yesterday so just waiting for the scan date now. :thumbup:

Hey people <3
It's weird.. need some second time mummies to bounce this off. The first time as soon as I had my bfp bang it was constantly on my mind, everything else went out the window. What I did for fun, my uni work, I found it so hard to think about anything else!
This time... I do think about it, but I forget all the time and then remember and smile but it's so different, I just feel normal. Maybe because I know what's coming or feel much more chilled? I know how to mum :haha: so it's less like everything has turned upside down.. even though it still will with two!! Anyone else feeling the same?

Also with my first pregnancy I did NOT feel love. I felt protective, I felt excited and nervous and I'd daydream and talk to baby but I didn't feel love till after she was born. This time.. I feel more love but I'm thinking about the bean less. It's interesting.
Xx

Hi there! I used to come on this forum when pg with my first and have come back! Feeling a lot better than the first time round so far so fingers crossed that continues. Had my booking appt yesterday so just waiting for the scan date now. :thumbup:

I think I recognise you, I used to cone here lots with my first April 2012 baby - he's just started school!!

Mummafrog - yes Im having these feelings, I have so much going on with getting my little one to school every day, house work and working part time it's just not filling g my every waking moment - perhaps when I have a visible bump and feel kicks...
I am mildy freaking out about all kinds of stuff like how the heck I'm going to jiggle everything, how it's going to change our family dynamic. Im such a worryer

Question for you ladies I feel like sometimes my cm is thick and other times not so much. Is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"