November bump buddies!

xboo84x

Reaction score
Hi, I got my bfp yesterday and due around the start of November I think. This will be my 3rd baby and was a bit of a surprise...which is why I'm not completely sure of the dates. Doesn't seem to be many people with November due dates yet so hoping to hear from more of you soon x

Hi there, I got my :bfp: last week and I'm due on the 2nd November :) this is also my 3rd baby. My son is 5 and my daughter is 3 :flower:

Hello, ladies! I just got my bfp on the 22nd. My EDD is November 6th. :) This will be #1! Praying it sticks (I have a history of loss).

Hello ladies, can I be your bump buddy as well? Just got my BFP today at 9dpo, and would be due around 9th November :flower:

Yay I'm excited to meet some people who are due around the same time x

Hi ladies, congrats to all of you on ur bfp's. How's everybody feeling? I had been feeling sick for the last few days but then alright today. Can't win really coz you either feel sick which is rubbish or then worry why you don't feel sick!

:hi: Hello!

I've mostly just been thirsty and crampy, with some mild intermittent nausea. It wasn't too bad until I got a whiff of cigarette smoke that a client brought in with him. I almost threw up right here in the main office. It was terrible -- totally blindsided me!

I've been knackered and nauseous, and sore as well to boot lol if I have this much going on at 3 weeks then I'm dreading what I'll be like in a couple of weeks.

I've got an awful aversion to all things deodorant/perfume and toiletry wise. The smell of them just makes me feel so nauseous I am almost sick. Trying to pick up the courage to go have my shower this morning :haha:
xx

My nausea hasn't been too bad yet thankfully other than the occasionally moments like getting raw sausages out and making weetabix and banana for my youngest this morning...bleurgh.
Had to started to get a bit paranoid coz I felt too normal so gave a sample for a test at the doctors yesterday...then decided I couldn't wait for the results and did another test at home so had a positive yesterday and one from the docs today..No doubt i'l still have done at least one more test at home by the end of the week aswell. Need POAS addicts anonymous!

I've been super tired and grumpy lol ive been having some pulling in my stomach for the last few days. Still waiting for the sickness to kick in probably - yuck!

I had the worst cramps last night, I was convinced it was ending right then and there, but it cleared up once I got up and walked around (once I was done doubling over and gasping for breath). POAS to make sure everything was still going okay, and that was reassuring.

Gonna call the doc tomorrow (I'll be 4 weeks!) and see about scheduling some appointments. I know they won't see me until I'm 8 weeks, but I may as well get an appointment in before they're super booked up.

Hi Ladies, can i cautiously join please? My edd is 1st November and I got my bfp yesterday although I have been testing positive for a week before that. I'm an IVF pregnancy and i'm still worried as my lines aren't all that dark but they are still there. Hoping that hearing all of you with similar symptoms will reassure me that i'm still on track. I have a scan scheduled with my IVF clinic on 23rd march which will be 8 weeks so trying to stay calm in between now and then as this was our last chance before the money had run out :)

I'm really tired at the moment and have been having some bouts of nausea and my boobs have been agony. I had acupuncture last night which has relieved the symptoms so now i'm panicking and want them back lol.

Nice to meet you all :flower:

Hey ladies! Got my BFP today! Expecting #3 around November 11th!

Congrats to you both! I expect to see a lot of you over the rest of the year! ;)

I have my appointment scheduled for the end of next month and chose to go with a midwife rather than one of the doctors there. Hubby and I are super excited!

Hello ladies, can I be your bump buddy as well? Just got my BFP 2/27 confirmed with beta. I have another beta today to be sure my hcg is doubling. My EDD is around 11/8/15.

Congratulations, and welcome! :hi:

Congrats Jamie!!!! AFM, I went for my second beta on 3/2 and my hcg is doubling, however my progesterone dropped for 43.2 to 34. So she put me on supplement and I go back for a third beta on 3/4. How are you ladies doing?

Hello ladies, I would love to join. Just got my BFP yesterday. My EDD is November 3rd. My first appt is on the 27th of this month, and I'm trying not to be stressed/freaked out. DH & I have been trying on and off since our loss in September 2013 with our first at 24 weeks.

I feel like sometimes it can't be real, but I'm so tired and cranky, I know it is. haha. I just hope my little rainbow sticks. Cant wait to spend the next 9 months with y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->