• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November/December 2022 snowflakes!

Livvy

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Thought I would start a November/December thread as I don’t see one yet. :) I just got my BFP today and EDD is November 17! Let me know when your EDD is and I’ll add you to the list! And when you know gender I’ll add that too!

November Due Dates

koj518

Livvy

NightFlower :angel:

December Due Dates

Shezza84uk :pink:

loulou04 :pink:

c-lou :pink::pink:

Last edited:
Great EDD! ;) It is my birthday! hee hee.

Congradulations on your BFP. Glad you started this thread. I'm not pregnant but just wanted to say hi.

:hi:Hi thanks for starting this thread. Think I'm due around November 18th. Praying this is the one and baby sticks. As I had a cp last cycle. I'm kinda nervous to join but I will. So far I've been having some symptoms feeling quite rubbish today. Nice to have a bump buddy!! Congratulations

@Livvy How are you feeling?

Aw thanks sally! It must be a good day then :D

Congrats to you too Nightflower! <3 I’m feeling fine other than tired. Makes me a little worried but not much I can do about it!

Love seeing this group. If later on it gets made into a nov/dec group then there's a chance I cud be in it.

Liv ure due date is 17th and my birthday is just a month after 17th Dec.

Love seeing this group. If later on it gets made into a nov/dec group then there's a chance I cud be in it.

Liv ure due date is 17th and my birthday is just a month after 17th Dec.
Good luck sugger . I remember you said u bd on 1dpo but you never know. Maybe you'll get lucky!!

Good luck sugger . I remember you said u bd on 1dpo but you never know. Maybe you'll get lucky!!

Te he he yes that's true hon. I didn't know the egg can survive for up to 24 hours. I googled it and it said 12 to 24 hours. I just don't know when it shot out because I was getting that left Overy pain on and off for about 4 or 5 hours. But if it did pop out toward the end of the pain then I cud be in with a weeny beeny chance.
Had weird Overy twinges (not pain) at 2dpo not sure what that was.
See with my last pregnancy I was so so sure I was out. All I had was left and right Overy pain that felt like stitch pain that came and went. I had that at 6dpo and 10dpo.
And I did have sore ish boobies from 5 to 7dpo and from 8dpo nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
No sore boobs no neasea. I was so sure I was out because with the 2 pregnancies b4 that I had symptoms from about 7dpo
I remember waking up at 10dpo with slight acid reflux which I thought was weird. And that's what made me test.
Cudnt believe it when it came up with a faint pink line.
I was so scared tho becuase of the 4 chemicals in 2020 and the waiting for the tests to get darker was like torture but thankfully they did.
I'm one of those that tests alot when I I'm pregnant. But if I get BFN I always call myself out if still BFN at 12dpo. 10dpo seems to be the number for me. Was with my 2 and a half year old and all those 4 chemicals and then with my youngest.
I genuinely don't test after that.
It took 11 months to finally fall with him and I was temping but on the month I fell I decided not to temp. It was just stressing me out so that's why I'm not temping this time around..
I just doing opks and going by my ovulation signs..

How are you feeling hon xxxx

Would love if you could join us sugger!! That’s CRAZY because my birthday is Dec 17 too! What are the chances?? I was actually kind of sad I’m not having a December baby. Everyone else in our family has a birthday month buddy.

4 weeks today and starving even though I ate a nice lunch lol having some signs of pregnancy. Bloated, tired, Noticed my smell is heightened a little, the twins feel heavy and sore.

How's everyone else feeling?

My main symptom is tiredness. I’m exhausted after 9 hours of sleep! And having very vivid dreams. Otherwise, nothing much to report over here.

@Livvy
Oh my gosh no way lol. I mean what are the chances. My birthday twin haha.
Yeah I've always wanted a December baby but its never happened.
I just hope I get a winter due date this time because my last 2 were September babies and damn it was unbearable in the hot summer.
I live in the south west of England too and it gets so hot and humid.
I've already told hubby if I'm due summer again then we're getting more fans haha.
If I fall again in January and have another September baby I'm gonna scream haha. Nah it doesn't matter when it happens just as long as I fall pregnant and baby is healthy then when ever he/she will be due will be perfect.

I know would be nice if we could plan the months our kids are born! We have 3 in July :dohh: and my hubby and DD1 are in March. And lonely me in December.

I know would be nice if we could plan the months our kids are born! We have 3 in July :dohh: and my hubby and DD1 are in March. And lonely me in December.

Awwww. Yeah it wud be good if we cud choose.
I feel like this month is dragging so bad. I'm 7dpo and cd19 and just want to get to the end of this cycle and into the next so we can start trying properly.

I know what you mean. It really drags when you are ttc.

I know what you mean. It really drags when you are ttc.

It really does. I'm 9dpo today and bfn. Felt a bit disappointing seeing that but I was expecting it.
I normally always get lines by 10 dpo when pregnant so will test again tomorrow but if bfn then I know im out.
I always hate the knowing ure out and having to wait for AF and then O again.

Hugs, I’m sorry hun. Hopefully April is your month if this isn’t. I got the faintest line at 9 dpo this time but a clear line at 10 so you aren’t out yet.

Hello! I hope it’s okay if I jump in?
I domy know how to post on here without REPLYING?
I’ll get to take a test in a week. I Ovulated late and have had tons of pregnancy symptoms. Started spotting followed by super light bleeding and I’m a bit dizzy again today. Maybe low iron from bleeding. If this follows through The EDD will be 11/18 :) but now that period cramps are gone I’m having light stitch pains in lower pelvic area but not like AF? Any ideas?

Welcome Lilli! Those seem like good signs! Can’t wait to see what your test says. How many dpo are you?

Hi there! I am cautiously pregnant with a due date of 11/13.
I had 2 kids through IVF and never thought I'd get pregnant naturally, so this BFP was a complete shock. My first scan is scheduled on 4/6. Keeping my fingers crossed [-o&lt;

When's your first appointment, @Livvy ?

Welcome koj! :) congratulations! I don’t have a first appointment date yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"