November Due Dates (cont)

Man, I wish my midwife would consider induction before 42 weeks:( If I don't go on my own I will be having a december baby. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Trying to stay positive! I am super happy for all you ladies!! Trying not to let the big green jealousy monster get me too bad.:winkwink::winkwink:

Oh lighter news. I have an appointment with my midwife in just over an hour. Hoping to get some good news about dilation as I was 2cm and 70% a week and half ago. Also maybe getting a sweep! :happydance::happydance: Is it totally desperate that I am to the point in this pregnancy where I am looking forward to, if not begging for pain? I am a no meds labor kinda gal, so I know what is to come. I can't wait to go through that, because I know I get a gorgeous little baby out of it:cloud9:

anyways, any of you ladies who have already had your babes, could you send me some labor dust, or the labor fairy my way? :flower: Pretty please:flower:

Awe, bugaboo! I hope you get good news at your appointment today!!! FX'd that baby comes before 42 weeks!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, We've just got home from the hospital and I've got my gorgeous baby Annabel Carys attached to my breast (sorry if too much info.)
She was born on Sunday morning at 5:01am by emergency c-section. She weighed 7lb 12oz/ 3.5kg's and measured a little 52cm long.

Here is a pic for all of you.
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/DSCF1976.jpg

Thanks girls :) mrs they took bloods and a sample to send away. I'm still bleeding which is real bitty like clumps of tissue in it?? and crampy but no pattern I don't think. Bp was on lower end of high again but I've protein in urine, still a headache and floaters in my eyes! :(
I sent oh home to get DS don't like him being left longer than necessary. Babies giving my waters a right thump that's literally making me think they r gonna bust so he keeps going maybe well have some action! They haven't said how long they'll keep me, hoping I get the nice dr who said hell just start me but who knows!

Yay bookity :)

Sk she's super stunning! A real lil lady!

Awww skweek she's a wee stunner!

Phin, hope they have an answer for you soon hun :(

Annabel is so beautiful. And what a lovely name choice. Congratulations xxx

Congrats Skweek what a beaut she is!

This is the first time ive been on bnb in weeks, sorry for rejecting you bnb! lol! & hiii ladies!

Hiiiii!!! Just fed my hungry boy, just chilling for some cuddles before some more sleepy time. Life is good :)

Hope everyone is well? Skweek, your daughter is just perfect! Beautiful!

Can we get some more babies around here?!

Good luck Whatwillbex!! Hope to see another baby update sooooonnn!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->