November Fireworks 2017

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
We've had a few quiet and scattered Nov 2017 threads. A lot of us wanted to start a new one and list our due dates and teams! Join us here to chat and socialize ❤️ Just post below with due date and if you know what you're expecting :flower:

Due dates/team:

1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th - xxxemmaxxx :yellow:
- EBAUERHAUS :blue:
- 3boys :pink:
5th - pinkpassion :yellow:
6th-
7th - ttc126 :blue: - baby Ford born 10/10/17!
- amurray :pink:
8th-
9th-
10th - benandbean :blue:
11th - heychrissie :pink:
12th-
13th - wookie130 :yellow:
14th-
15th - Onions :blue: - baby Orion born 10/20/17!
16th - LittleLala :blue:
- justmeinlove :pink:
17th-
18th - sizzles :pink:
19th-
20th - sbl :pink:
21st - FutureBabyG :yellow:
22nd - Serenyx :pink:
23rd-
24th - dan-o :pink:
25th-
26th - BrendaJ :pink:
27th-
28th-
29th-
30th-

I'd like a busier thread so hopefully this one will take off.
Hows everyones tiredness and cravings?

Hi Emma!!!! Glad you found it!

I am EXHAUSTED lol. It seems to have intensified this week. I had to be monitored most of the day Thursday because I was having a bunch of contractions! Not preterm labor but my uterus was very irritated from a growth spurt my doctor thinks. I've gone off food again here....
Has anyone used a maternity support belt? My bump isn't very big but my doctor thinks it would help!
We should share bump pics too!

Oh no poor you!
I get waves of tiredness but no more than normal with a 4 and 2 year old!
Ignore my signiture - just realised it still says the 6th Nov which to me is still my date as thats going off ovulation.. i had a negative ovulation test the day the scan puts me at ovulating! I was tracking for months using the clearblue advanced smiley ones and had 28 day cycles.. but its two days earlier to meeting baby i guess!
I'm more than likely going to be end of October though as I had a previous big baby with ds2.. so they are going to scan me at 36 week - if baby is measuring big then c section which would be at 39 weeks?! Ans if baby is measuring ok than inducing me at 38.5 weeks to make sure it stays a nice size!

Hey, I'm here!

Due date November 15, although baby will probably arrive a couple of weeks sooner, due to my having a thin uterus. Team green all the way!

Hey Wookie!
Glad you found it! Will you be having a c section?

Emma I understand about due date stuff! This baby was actually conceived on Valentine's Day! Which I think is very fun! But they couldn't change my dates because I was monitored on my clomid cycle. Lol always interesting what doctors do with dates ❤️ I don't expect to go to my due date as I went at 36 and 37 weeks previously....but you never know! Last time I had a c section because ds2 was breech. I'm not sure about vbac this time or what.
My two at home are 2 and 3 ❤️ So I get the tiredness from chasing them!
Wookie I see yours are 2&4. So fun!

Hi heychrissie!!!! Glad you found it! Is this number one for you?

Hi heychrissie!!!! Glad you found it! Is this number one for you?

Nope, number 2! Second girl haha. Our DD is ~15 months currently!

I haven't really got any cravings ATM - but I do still feel exhausted!

Yes, I'm having another c-section. My first two kids were born by c-section as well. I don't mind it really at all, and my first child was my toughest recovery. My second baby was a breeze. I'm really hoping my third goes as well as my second! I am getting a tubal done while on the operating table, as this is definitely the last baby.

I'm here! Due November 5th with baby 3! Team yellow, already have 2 girls age 3 and 1.

Today's V-day for me!! :yipee:

I've been so exhausted falling asleep right when the girls go to bed and really having to work to force myself awake when they wake! Other than that feel normal, not much of a bump yet but lots of movement! Holding steady at 13 lbs gained so far! V-day bump pic!

Also I'm a vba2c hopeful!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1500212758232.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1500212758232.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm here too! Due Nov 16! Team blue :blue: I already have a son who turns 2 in August :)

Congrats on making v day pinkpassion! Lovely bump pic <3

Hello ladies! Super excited to join! I'm due Nov. 26 and we are expecting a baby girl!!

I am so desperate to reach viability day :0

Also starting to try and work out what we need! My choices are being influenced by my experience with my daughter, who had silent reflux and then woke every two hours for over two years! (She sleeps beautifully now). So I have bought a babydan sleep pod and am considering a very expensive cosleeping cot. And a sling. I just need sleep &#128521;

Hi all :flower:

I'm due Nov 22nd with a little girl but I will have a c-section at 39 weeks so she will arrive slightly earlier :)

I still go for days without feeling much movement which is a bit worrying as i'm almost 22 weeks now but I do have an anterior placenta :dohh:

I hope this group takes off. My previous BnB group was super active and several of us are still in contact now via FB, almost 3 years on :)

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I'm due Nov 15th and we are team blue.

I have a unicornuate uterus so drs think he might be here sooner than that, but time will tell :)

I think V-day is actually sooner now in the US, they will try to save babies at 22 weeks now and sometimes depending on circumstances 21 weeks!! I read a chart yesterday that said at 21 weeks they have a 10% chance of survival, 22 weeks 20-30%, 23 weeks 30-40%, 24 weeks 50-70% and by 28 weeks 90%. Those are pretty amazing numbers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->