November Leaves 42 Tester's

6 dpo here, so ready to start testing, the tww is so boring.

On another note, for unknown reasons my dd woke up EVERY. SINGLE. HOUR. last night :sleep: she has never been a good sleeper but she has been much better recently, normal to wake up 2-3 times. But last night was awful! Gave tylenol just since I was at a loss of what was keeping her up, maybe more teeth... ugh so tired!!!! Gonna be hard when I get pregnant again. I was so tired most of the pregnancy with her but was able to sleep whenever I wanted, can't do that with baby #2!!

Hope to see more BFPs on here!!! GL ladies! :flower:

Hi ladies! I'm at work right now but will let you know I'll update and make the December thread tonight. I full understand if noone joins. It has been super crazy. I'll explain later

Hi ladies, so I was supposed to test on the 16th but I was nervous as my last pregnancy I had lots of negatives until almost two weeks after missed af.

So I tested today and got my Bfp.

Here's hoping things go well and good luck ladies either for the rest of Nov or next month x x x

Congrats canadabear! Sorry to those who AF got. Good luck next month!

Afm, I think I'm officially I the 2ww. I O'd later than I thought so I'll probably be testing closer to the 29 or 30 rather than the 27. I don't want to test too early and be disappointed. But then again, I never have been very patient with these types of things... We shall see. When I purchased my LH Test Internet cheapies they came with pregnancy tests, too. So I wouldn't feel too bad about using them.

I'm really hoping we get some more BFP's in this thread this month! :dust: to all!

Congrats Camilla! That's super exciting!

7dpo and cd 29 here. Hope that my cycle is at least 33 days, since I Oed so late, I wanna have at least 11 day LP. I'd love to get a bfp. But would be more disappointed to have a 8 or 9 day LP than a bfn. So hope AF doesn't show at all or at least not for another 4 days.. FX!!!

Just sending :dust: out to everyone!!!!!! Looks like we are gearing up for a lot more end of the month bfps!

Thank you everyone x x

Wishing you the best of luck if you're still to test and for next month x

Hi ladies! I'm at work right now but will let you know I'll update and make the December thread tonight. I full understand if noone joins. It has been super crazy. I'll explain later

I can only imagine how busy your life is with your two new LO , of course we will all join and can't wait for your update

December thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2258049-december-snowflakes.html#post34286987

Well I'm out for the second time in nov... Before nov even ends... Gotta be a record! At least I made it to cd23 this time...

Can I join? :) af is due Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not a fan of this tww lol

Got my BFP! Well, lfp...little faint positive at 9dpo. Just watching them get darker now. AF isn't even due until mid next week

Congrats Kyla! :happydance:

9 dpo today, I tested this morning :blush: even though I know it's too early. And as I figured got a bfn, will be testing each morning till af shows. My DD I had a bfp on 10dpo, so hopefully I get one tomorrow! No AF signs yet, have had a couple twinges yesterday and today, maybe implantation??? FX!!!!

Goodluck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->