November Leaves 42 Tester's

Bfn so far this morning at 10dpo, still early though! No signs of AF yet and cd 32, I'm at least happy that I've made it 10 days for my LP so far since O was very late

Congrats Kyla! That is so exciting!!!

Don't give up hope yet, DHBH, it's still plenty early.

Afm, 7 dpo here and starting to get antsy and wanting to pos. I am thinking I may may cave in a couple of days, but I'm trying to hold out. I'm not really feeling any symptoms, but I am just feeling upbeat and positive that this is the cycle. Fingers crossed!

Don't have much hope, still bfn at 11 dpo on fr, I know it's possible still but odds of getting a false negative are pretty low on those tests at 11 dpo :nope:

Will do temping next month, this was only our 1st cycle trying, so not very upset but it would've been nice!

I'm out, the :witch: just showed up :growlmad: gives me a 10 day LP, which is on the low end :nope:

Hope that taking the B6 will help next cycle since I've only been taking it for 2 weeks so far.

Onto next cycle, and going to try temping again!

Goodluck to those still in the tww!

:hugs: DHBH. Sorry AF got you. Good luck next month!

Since coming off bc pill I have had short luteal phases...8 days, 7 days, 10 days, and now currently on 8 days this cycle. I am praying it goes longer than 10 days to give time for implantation if there is a little bean ready for it. I have been taking vitex (chasteberry) for the past 3 cycles and just started a B-50 complex last cycle. It's weird because last time TTC I always had 12-13 day LP, but now it's a different story. :shrug:

11 dpo here and BFN this morning on an internet cheapie. I have been pretty optimistic that this was the month. What are the chances of a false negative at 11 dpo?

Bjs...I had a negative at 10dpo on an ic with my mc. Didn't test again til AF was late and had BFPs.

Thanks drjo. I think I may wait a couple more days if AF doesn't show, then test again. This is the longest my LP has been since Going off bc in June so I was feeling hopeful. I do not ovulate regularly so if this isn't the cycle I probably won't be able to test again until January.

Just thought I'd update, AF showed up today. :( Onto the next cycle. I probably won't join the December thread just yet because I most likely won't be testing until January. I will follow it and update if I ovulate earlier than expected. And of course I'd like to keep updated on any new BFP's in the group!

I wasn't planning on testing this month as my husband and I are taking a break from ttc.. However, my period is late so I decided to test.
I took the top test yesterday. It has a super faint line, and I thought it was a false + even though I checked it within 2 minutes. The second is from this morning. It's darker, and I checked it within 2 minutes. The picture was taken about 4 minutes after I took the test. Does it look like a bfp or a horrible blue dye false positive two days in a row?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
Kdear I would say that's a positive!! I hate blue dye tests though.. I would say test again with a pink dye one if you can!! But I do think that is a bfp!

I took another test and then confirmed with a digital! I'm not sure which month to put this under..
But here's the third test next to the other two and my official bfp!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
It wouldn't upload two pictures, so here's my official bfp!
Taken today December 1st.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member