~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

She's taking her time isn't she lol

It looks like it's just us lol

Where is she, I'm no good waiting xx

I know.....I keep checking in whiledoing major housecleaning, and still a no show!!!

:lol:

Hello, im here at last. Sorry to keep you all in suspense. Been a busy day at work and just got home. Well im afraid it was a BFN this am and have started spotting.... booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hope your all ok, the snow is falling here and looks pretty.

Have a good weekend xx

Oh blue :hugs:

I have been waiting for you all morning. I am so sorry. TTC sucks most of the time doesnt it?....

Enjoy the snow! Wish we had some!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh blue I'm sorry Hun xxxxx

I'm sorry Blue. At least you can get that polyp removed now without any worry about how it might affect a future pregnancy. :hugs:

well girls, November is almost over, so for those of us without a november bfp, I will see you all over in the December thread!!!

Good Luck to all of us!!!

COLD thankgod we havent had any snow yet, please stay away lol
im fine i had my possitive opk yesterday and saturday so we have done the deed 3 times and i will try and get around keith tonight.
so does that make me 1dpo ???
how are you chic ??

Oh we have had a bit of snow, and its cold. Im ok thanks, apart from my freezer has broken so all the food has thawed and gotta throw it away!

Yes you would be 1dpo, excellent sounds like you have got plenty of BDing in. Good work. :dust: xxxx

you should have put the food outside it would still be frozen lol
have you done any christmas shopping ??

I know, its the freezer in the garage and cos its so cold it stops working, happened last year. I should have remembered it does that and would have made sure I had eaten everything.

Well I have got 3 presents so far, Im going shopping with my Mum tomo so hope to get more then. How about you? are you ready for it?

we have got rian a ipad and some games at the moment, the little bugger opened one of his gifts saturday when it came through the post. so ive had to say it was keiths i could have killed him.
we havent got a big family so it wont take long, just wish i had more money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->