November Nuggets ~ 2016

Same Carly, I can't even bring myself to try a pair of jeans on, it's all about the leggings, think I'll go and get some more :haha: need some baggier tops too to try and hide whatever bump I get. Even at 3st heavier I had a bump by 12 weeks lol xx

Christina - I tried my jeans on the other day and I felt so uncomfy, so I'm living in leggings at the moment!

My husband and I had just started trying. I had only 3 cycles pp (daughter is 10mo old) and that's it! So neither of us were thinking I'd end up with a BFP so quickly lol. I had lost 30lbs while pregnant last time and then another 10 pp and after I stopped breastfeeding. So I was sooooooooo excited that I went from a (before getting pregnant the first time) size 18 to a size 10 and they looked good and I felt good. ill be living in leggings and then skirts now I guess.

I went a bought 3 new pairs of leggings last weekend and a few baggy style tops a size or 2 up to hide my very obvious round bloat belly, I swear I look like 6 months pregnant already :dohh: primark do full length leggings for £3, good quality too :)

woke up this morning again no symptoms full of energy and fine. Just had my lunch and I'm feeling very queasy... think it's the eggs but I love egg on wholemeal sandwich thins for lunch so I can't resist eating them :rofl:

Katie sweet you have had quite a journey to get here! Congratulations!!! How exciting that you might have multiples!! Is that something you would like? (Obviously I'm sure you would be over the moon either way) but if you could chose would you have twins or a single pregnancy? I had quite a few multiples dreams early on but I have decided those dreams where on Jox's behalf as she's the one having twins haha

Thank you :)
DH and I would like twins (DH: "We'd be done in one go!") and we welcome the idea, but it's not like that desire is greater than having a singleton... just as long as it/they are healthy :)
Triplets would be something else. I went in knowing there could be a chance of triplets, but that chance is very small... still, I may freak out a little if that were the case haha.

Darkriver - I'm sorry you and your LO have to deal with slapped cheek. What a grossly incompetent doctor. I loathe it when complaints aren't taken seriously.

I'm all about the sweatpants right now! Everything else I own is too tight. I may even have to look into getting a new bra already :haha:

...sounds like the real fun starts in about a week from now. No extreme nausea for me yet.

Katie sweet you have had quite a journey to get here! Congratulations!!! How exciting that you might have multiples!! Is that something you would like? (Obviously I'm sure you would be over the moon either way) but if you could chose would you have twins or a single pregnancy? I had quite a few multiples dreams early on but I have decided those dreams where on Jox's behalf as she's the one having twins haha

Thank you :)
DH and I would like twins (DH: "We'd be done in one go!") and we welcome the idea, but it's not like that desire is greater than having a singleton... just as long as it/they are healthy :)
Triplets would be something else. I went in knowing there could be a chance of triplets, but that chance is very small... still, I may freak out a little if that were the case haha.

Darkriver - I'm sorry you and your LO have to deal with slapped cheek. What a grossly incompetent doctor. I loathe it when complaints aren't taken seriously.

I'm all about the sweatpants right now! Everything else I own is too tight. I may even have to look into getting a new bra already :haha:

...sounds like the real fun starts in about a week from now. No extreme nausea for me yet.

The queasyness really kicked in yesterday. I was at work (I do supervised visits with biological parents and their children who have been removed) and it was over dinner. The smell of meatloaf made me want to throw up in the middle of the kitchen. I had to walk into another room for a moment

I also swear by sports bras while pregnant!

Hi,

Well I finally got my BFP!

Going off the due date calculator on the NHS website im due around 20 November. Its a bit difficult to judge as my cycles are not always spot on. I have gone for the average which is 31 days.

Apart from being exhausted I have no real symptoms today. I am sure its because I am full of a cold.

Can't wait to hear from your scan Carly!

Jox hope you have a lovely time at the party.

I get random bloat and then it goes. But I'm fat anyway do hopefully no one will notice I'm pregnant for a while anyway :lol:

Packing a massive bloat belly already, but I'm very often bloated anyway :haha: so I highly doubt my family will put two and two together when they next see me.

Sat in the waiting room. 20 mins late so far, nerves are kicking in!!

Hi ladies! Mind if I cautiously join? EDD is November 11 going off my LMP Feb 5. This is my 6th pregnancy. Last 2 were miscarriages Oct 2014 @ 6 weeks and Apr 2015 at 16 weeks. First OB appointment is April 1 so I got my fingers crossed everything goes well and the time passes quickly. As far as symptoms I have terrible bloating and constantly having to go to the bathroom to pee.

Best wishes to everyone!

Good luck Carly!

I'm 4+1 and haven't really got any symptoms anymore. I'm still really exhausted and my arms ache which is normal for me. I did have nausea but that seems to have disappeared. The small of my back really aches and I'm so tense I keep getting an achey stomach, also from holding in the bloat!

I also had a teeny bit of yellowy discharge earlier, if you can even call it that. It was on the tissue when I went to the toilet, after I was straining (constipation tmi sorry!!) and now I'm freaking out that I'm going to lose this one. I did take another test this morning that's still as dark as the control line and they've been getting steadily darker so everything is prob fine. Someone talk me out of these stupid thoughts that I'm miscarrying please ;)

I also had a teeny bit of yellowy discharge earlier, if you can even call it that. It was on the tissue when I went to the toilet, after I was straining (constipation tmi sorry!!) and now I'm freaking out that I'm going to lose this one. I did take another test this morning that's still as dark as the control line and they've been getting steadily darker so everything is prob fine. Someone talk me out of these stupid thoughts that I'm miscarrying please ;)

I'm having lots of this type of discharge too (creamy, a bit thick and lotion-like), and it's supposed to be a good sign - it's your mucous plug forming! ETA don't know if the mucous plug forms that quickly but creamy CM is a good sign for sure :)

Good luck Carly!

My discharge changes daily! Try not to worry! You won't miscarry from straining on the loo :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->