November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hello, thank you for all your thoughts :hugs:

I'm supposed to be 6 weeks and sack measured 5 weeks. They saw the sack and yolk and it measured 9mm.

I have to go back on the 25th for a re scan because they want to see if it progresses, the nurse said I either ovulated later then I thought or it stopped growing.

So I'm guessing it's going to be a long 2 weeks now. Xx

Ah Carly, that's so stressful. What do you think? Did you have any idea when you ovulated or could have conceived? This early on they really can get things wrong can't they. Hope that's the case, either that or they are right but you ovulated later xxxx

No idea, it's the one month we just 'relaxed' about it and it happened. So I could've ovulated later, my cycles ranged from day 25-35.

I thought around 4th November. My LMP was 28th Jan. Got a positive test on 29th Feb.

Ahh Carly :hugs: big hugs what a stress. Really hope you just Ov'd late! Sounds very plausible if you have irregular cycles and you weren't tracking that cycle xx

If due date was 4th that would make you just 6 weeks today according to my ticker as my due date is 1st, so it might not be that far out for you to be 5 weeks? What day did you get bfp xx

Would have made you 3 weeks 3 days when you got bfp which is totally possible its when I got mine xx

CArly how stressfull. Though i think its very possible you ovulated late. :hugs: we all here for you these next few weeks xx

Thank you all so much - I love our group xxx

Hello, thank you for all your thoughts :hugs:

I'm supposed to be 6 weeks and sack measured 5 weeks. They saw the sack and yolk and it measured 9mm.

I have to go back on the 25th for a re scan because they want to see if it progresses, the nurse said I either ovulated later then I thought or it stopped growing.

So I'm guessing it's going to be a long 2 weeks now. Xx

Hugs hun. Sorry about the wait xx

EPU was so busy as well. Our appointment was 2.20pm, we didn't get seen by the nurse until 3.30pm, scan at 4pm then another wait for the nurse. All the while sat in a waiting room of worried expected parents. X

Must have been a difficult atmosphere to be in Hun. Has the spotting stopped? xx

What a stress :hugs: don't forget also that early scans can often be out by several days!

Still spotting but only brown stringy bits :blush: not everytime either.

Just spoke to OH, he's sure we dtd on valentines day which would've been lastest ovulation day, which would be about right for 5 weeks.

Hello everyone :)

Wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to say anything to my husband...I'm only just 4 weeks maybe a little more and I'm having backache and cramps on and off..kind of feels like really mild period pain...last time I was pregnant I was poorly with a bladder infection so not sure what early pregnancy is like 'normally' lol anyone else having this?

Hello everyone :)

Wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to say anything to my husband...I'm only just 4 weeks maybe a little more and I'm having backache and cramps on and off..kind of feels like really mild period pain...last time I was pregnant I was poorly with a bladder infection so not sure what early pregnancy is like 'normally' lol anyone else having this?

My lower back has been achy and I've been cramping for the last week. This is my first, but sounds normal to me! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->