~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yay for V day and 3rd tri!! I sent for my HIP grant today but have a feeling I wont get it as I am not British.. Sigh-was so keen to put the money toward a graco Symbio.. Pregnancy Yoga is awesome but the weekly class near me is at 6pm so not possible with Lo and DH only getting home from work at 7 most nights.. A friend of mine is burning the hypnobirthing CD for me, cant wait :)

Really?? I got an email yesterday stating I had been accepted on the course at the East Hastings Childrens Centre. Starts on September 9th for 4 weeks.. I filled out the form at the back of my pregnancy notes and sent it off last Friday.

Hmmm, well that's what the midwife who did my booking appointment told me :shrug:.

I don't think DH would have been able to make evening ones anyway, as he works in London, so the weekend NCT ones are ideal and a 5 minute walk away from where we live.

Are you going to Aqua tomorrow, I want to go and am here and have something to wear :D

Yay! I wasn't going to risk being the only one there for a third week running, but if you're going then I will too. Do you want to meet outside before or shall I just see you in the pool?

Really?? I got an email yesterday stating I had been accepted on the course at the East Hastings Childrens Centre. Starts on September 9th for 4 weeks.. I filled out the form at the back of my pregnancy notes and sent it off last Friday.

Hmmm, well that's what the midwife who did my booking appointment told me :shrug:.

I don't think DH would have been able to make evening ones anyway, as he works in London, so the weekend NCT ones are ideal and a 5 minute walk away from where we live.

Are you going to Aqua tomorrow, I want to go and am here and have something to wear :D

Yay! I wasn't going to risk being the only one there for a third week running, but if you're going then I will too. Do you want to meet outside before or shall I just see you in the pool?

Mine is Friday afternoons 1.30-3.30 but I am going on my own, not bothered about that!

Oooh meet me outside, can you PM me details? time/place/price? I'm not sure where it is Bohemia Road?? Actually come to think of it I can picture the signs I think :)

has your due date changed a bit since first tri worrisome?

i remember seeing you in there and you were ahead of me and now im ahead of you lol!
x

Hi Loulabump :wave:
Yeah I must have ovulated later and got bfp very early:wacko:
My dates seem correct now as had 2 more scans and now bob on.
How are you doing?

Hi everyone.
MaJm could you add my name to the list please, given due date of 15th Nov, but if I have section will have at 38 weeks (not sure which way to go yet), team pink please.
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the 3rd tri thread! I am also trying to decide if a ECS would be best for me and my baby and its so hard. How long have you got to decide?

Hi Cocobelle :wave:
Thanks hun. The consultant said until I was 32 weeks. Just really don't relish the thought of being cut open for the 3rd time, wouldnt be so bad if they could tummy tuck at the same time:haha:
When do you have to decide hun? Have you had a section before?

Yay for V day and 3rd tri!! I sent for my HIP grant today but have a feeling I wont get it as I am not British.. Sigh-was so keen to put the money toward a graco Symbio.. Pregnancy Yoga is awesome but the weekly class near me is at 6pm so not possible with Lo and DH only getting home from work at 7 most nights.. A friend of mine is burning the hypnobirthing CD for me, cant wait :)

Are you resident in the UK though? Have you worked? Paid any tax or have a national insurance number? If so then you should be ok I think :)

had my 28 week appointment today :) everything is great, Maddy's heart sounds great and my uterus is 30cm...so a little larger than should be but still good. I start going to my dr's now every 2 weeks....wow...time is flying! I can't believe that im going to have my lo in my arms in a short while....it honestly feels like i got my bfp a couple days ago!

has your due date changed a bit since first tri worrisome?

i remember seeing you in there and you were ahead of me and now im ahead of you lol!
x

Hi Loulabump :wave:
Yeah I must have ovulated later and got bfp very early:wacko:
My dates seem correct now as had 2 more scans and now bob on.
How are you doing?

hehe its funny how dates can change... unbelievably i guessed my dates spot on! i never used ovulation predictors or anything... i literally just made sure me and oh dtd every day about 2 weeks after period for about a week :haha: so very surprised i guessed my dates right!

i'm doing good though thank you! very happy to have had an uneventful pregnancy! been reading so many sad stories on the boards lately which just makes me realise how lucky we all are to have our babies hanging on in there :)
can't believe we are almost in 3rd tri! :wohoo:

I was so naive before all this. I took the morning after pill last year and it brought my periods forward by 2 days (over the space of 4 months) so I assume my ov date also came forward too, from a Friday to a Wednesday (at a guess)

I guess this is why I never fell preggo before, one luck and two cos if I ov'd on a Friday any sex the week before wouldn't count and by the Saturday the egg would be gone. Me at my ex boyfriend NTNP for about 9 months and I never fell once. As I usually only saw him on Sundays this would make sense.

Now if my ov date moved to a Wednesday then bam I was fucked (literally) by DTD on the Sunday.

Sorry about the randomness, but because obviously I wasn't trying to get pregnant this goes round in my head all the time really sometimes :(

don't get me wrong, I am so happy and now feel blessed and feel guilty for thikning this sometimes. but it just wasn;t in my plan for 2010.

On a high note I am officially Third Tri in 49 minutes :D

haha 49 minutes.

I actually took the morning after pill for this pregnancy, not really knowing exactly what it done as personally i would never do it again after finding out. Naive.

This wasnt my plan for 2010 either, but like you i feel like now she was just meant to be and i wouldnt change it for the world. She is my everything, and im glad that damn pill didnt work. :)

I should add i feel so blessed as i know there are alot of women who struggle to get and maintain a pregnancy.

I dont take it for granted for a second x

Hi everyone.
MaJm could you add my name to the list please, given due date of 15th Nov, but if I have section will have at 38 weeks (not sure which way to go yet), team pink please.
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the 3rd tri thread! I am also trying to decide if a ECS would be best for me and my baby and its so hard. How long have you got to decide?

Hi Cocobelle :wave:
Thanks hun. The consultant said until I was 32 weeks. Just really don't relish the thought of being cut open for the 3rd time, wouldnt be so bad if they could tummy tuck at the same time:haha:
When do you have to decide hun? Have you had a section before?

Hiya Worrisome :wave:

I think if they would tummy tuck at the same time I would not hesitate in having a CS :haha:

I have a consultants appointment at 36 weeks where my birth plans will be discussed in detail. I have never had a section but had a difficult forceps delivery last time after my son got very distressed. My son now has Autism and learning difficulties and while I would never suggest these were directly related to his birth, no one has ever been able to say it didn't play some part in some of his difficulties, which terrifies me. I need to decide if I should go for a Vag delivery but with an early 'get out clause' should things not go textbook or just book in straight for a section. Both scare me :haha:

Are you going to try for a VACS?

This is the same for me. I feel awful that I think this, I feel awful that I fell so easily (I have never been pregnant in my life!!) and am blessed that I have a baby growing when others struggle so much. I felt awful telling my sister considering she has miscarried twice in the past year, like it should have been her not me (she is now preggo with identical twins lol!!!)

It took me a while to get it in my head that he was unplanned but NEVER unwanted which is true!! I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuck when I got my bfp, but in reality I knew I was always gonna keep him, even though I discussed all my options, it would have been silly of me not to. My mum says she knew straight off what I was gonna do.

I would not change things for the world now and am just as excited as any other mum to be :) Ok so my circumstances are shit and I haven't spoken to fob for 14 weeks now, but it will always be his loss not mine!!

I also don't take it for granted. This baby could be my first and last for all I know :)

Hey guys
Just jumping in here to introduce myself.

I'm a first time mummy from scotland and having a baby girl.

26weeks today so due on 16th nov. although actually my correct dates should be 25+2 and due on 21st nov but the hosp won't change it!

i'm very very nervous but excited too! just trying to take it easy as I have been signed off work with pre-eclampsia symptoms but it seems to have been a false alarm!

xxx

Yay Anna

Well i had my 28 week check up and Gestational diabetes test today

Well i got a medical student who was left alone to take my blood pressure, check LO's heartbeat and measure my fundal height.

The MW didnt come into the room till afterwards. Was a bit stressful at first cause she used a hand held thingy to check heartbeat and couldnt find it at first and when she did it was quite faint (not as loud as last time but was a different machine)Gave me a heart attack. Anyway it was at 130bpm so that was good and steady.

My fundal height is 28cm, spot on apparently for 28 weeks and i get my GD test results tomorrow.

Did anyone else feel a bit sick after drinking it??

Bubs has also been moving heaps the last couple of days, esp last night and today. I could feel a lil arm or leg bulging out last night and she stayed there for a while but i was gently massaging her there and everytime i would stop, she would move as if to say "dont stop mum that was awesome" so id massage her there again and she would stop. This went on for about 20 or so mins was so cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->