~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

You poor thing, I remember last time we had a hot summer here, 4 YEARS AGO!, I was pregnant with my son who was born in August, and I ended up going for a walk along the river on our farm and just stripping off and sitting in it in my bra and knickers! It was bliss! Bet the sea is even warm over there though? Hopefully by the time we get really huge (although I already feel really huge) in October, it will be cooler for you. Linds x

yeh the sea is warm, swimming pools are warm too - even my cold tap doesnt give cold water! its luke warm hahhha i want to climp into my fridge!

roll on october :) temps below 30!!!!!

Oh man, u poor thing im so glad its winter here

We have had two killer summers in a row here in South Australia....i dont think i could handle it tbh x

Hello everyone, and the newbies.. Hope you are all having a fab Monday ;-) This GT, does everyone do it? Nobody has even mentioned it to me.. hmmm.. Dragonfly that fart post made me laugh! I have a sick son so have been up all night with him, poor sausage..

I'm referred for a gtt coz my dad is diabetic, as is his brother and mum. Mine is Wednesday and I have a horrible feeling I'm going to fail!

I had a GTT last week, they test everyone here in Aus.

Fairygirl i was convinced i would have it as well as my mum is diabetic but my results came back normal. I have my fingers crossed for you xoxox

william sleeps around my bump , even though he gets kicked he dosnt wake.

Attachments

• DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00190.jpg
    DSC00190.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
My phone calls did not go so well because the woman I actually need to talk to is on vacation apparently, and they all just keep telling me to talk to my site manager. Well, if I trusted my dang site manager I would have just talked to her in the first place. But, I feel she shows favortism to certain tenants and therefore I dislike her very much.

So, going to talk to her when she gets here at 10 am. Hopefully I wont do anything to drastic, as have a feeling our conversation will get heated!!!

I just had a spray tan, tanned myself as usual. I have an actual spray tan machine.

I feel like a million times better and skinnier!!! :D

I just had a spray tan, tanned myself as usual. I have an actual spray tan machine.

I feel like a million times better and skinnier!!! :D

That is great!

Also, I just noticed you have 1 week until you hit 30 weeks!! :wacko:
Next thing we know, all of us will be 30+ weeks.

Yeah i know crazy hey, first of the November sparklers to hit 30 weeks already :)

Hi ladies...welcome to all the newcomers! I'm over here a day early, but so ready for third tri. It feels like yesterday we were all just moving to second tri and debating when it was "official" LoL!!

Yeah i know crazy hey, first of the November sparklers to hit 30 weeks already :)

I am nervous about hitting 30 weeks, as that means I could have only 8-10 weeks left until the baby arrives! Thats when it really starts to hit me .. I mean, some of us ladies are not even going to make it to 38 weeks I am sure. .... very scary for me. Haha.

nice to know my parents care, they have gone on hols again but this time didnt tell me. They are only back from a month in Holland and off to Scotland. My bro found out on sat and told him not to say to them I knew to see if they would tell me. I dont call them any more and they have mentioned it to my bro (he is two faced so probably had a good bitch about me to). I did send dad a text for my next hospital app which he said was ok, no huffs and puffs as I didnt call to hear them. I think they may well know by now why I dont call or speak to them really any more. To much agro so this one app seems to be ok with him. My mum will probably be raging she cant get to ikea that day or some cafe somewhere for a cake or something when time comes.

I have cyctius again! and if my meds are still not ready from this last week i will tear strips off clinic staff as they all seem to be bloody well lazy down there.

I am nervous about hitting 30 weeks, as that means I could have only 8-10 weeks left until the baby arrives! Thats when it really starts to hit me .. I mean, some of us ladies are not even going to make it to 38 weeks I am sure. .... very scary for me. Haha.

Me too technically as of next week will have 10 weeks max left, and your right we can really go anywhere from 37 weeks (hopefully not earlier)

Im terrified, being my first baby. Seemed so far off and all of a sudden its approaching fast. Cant explain the feeling. So many emotions all rolled into one!! :flower:

I can definitely understand. And since I had my son at 38+1, I am not sure if I will go to a full 40 weeks. But I kind of hope I do, as do not want my children having the same birthday! Lol.

So I went up to the manager's office, and guess what? The woman is not there! I swear she is hardly ever there, amazed that people actually have time to go and make complaints with her. So now I have to wait until Wednesday to address my issues with her. I am not very happy today. I just walked up there, got my cold sweat and shakiness going full force. Scared to death I was going to pass out on the street with my ds in his stroller! But, made it home. Now trying to regain my full self back.

Idk what keeps causing this .. but I have drs appt and glucose test tomorrow, so definitely going to be talking to her about it again.

I am exactly the same as once you are 30 something weeks, it really is just a matter of weeks! Because I have to see my midwife every two weeks, she made all my appointments in advance but she only did them up to 36 weeks, just in case EEK!

I had my son at 39 weeks, but he was induced so he could have gone to term (or longer) if left alone, so I can't really go by that. It will be so good if ALL us Sparklers make it to the 37 week mark before the babies start coming! I am so excited for all the birth and name announcements :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->