~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

7 weeks at work left for me :happydance: Hinky I assume you are going on mat leave same time as me? Or a little earlier? Although Mat leave starts in 13 weeks I have another 5 weeks off (ish)

Those who remember my maternity pay issue, the union have now got involved, so will see what happens on that one. Still not hopeful but at least I will be satisfied that I have exhausted all avenues :)

I'm leaving work at the end of Sept so I have 4 weeks and a day left when I go back! (we have INSET Wed and Thur and kids come back Fri 3rd). I did consider staying til half term and getting that extra week's money, but I think they might have given me a class if I'd done that!

Glad you've got your union involved - keep us updated about the outcome.

Oh, and I LOVE the avatar :thumbup:

I am starting to wonder if I will cope up to October, but am going to try and if I can't then I will go sick and trigger my mat leave earlier. My boss also wants me to name someone to take me to hospital incase I go into labour at work bless him!!

Union was my last attempt, just waiting for a call back to see what they have to say. I am not hopeful but at least I will have tried.

Thanks I am quite fond of that pic too it makes me laugh :haha:

Yay im here 27 weeks!!!!

Hell yeh!!! :happydance::cloud9:

:happydance: Congrats Shan, my ticker has now gone up to the 3rd tri box :happydance: Can't wait to Wednesday when I am officially 27 weeks :wohoo:

welcome over november sparklers :flower: hope you all enjoy it in third tri and all goes well! xx

Thank you xemmx :flower: I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

Its a great pic Anna! Hope you manage to get your MAT pay sorted out.

I had planned to work until October too but I am already so tired at the end of the day I don't think I will manage. I have one last project to do and then when that's done, I think I will call it a day. Luckily I work for myself so have some flexibility.

I'm officially here on Friday at 27 weeks!

Can I have a :blue:, please? Due 5th November. :happydance:

Its so lonely over here :(

:D

Not long and we will all be over, just think when the last sparkler moves over you will be 31 weeks! so scary thinking of it like that :)

I'm only 25+5 but I am reading and posting on 3rd tri more now!

:hug: give it a week hun and it will get busier, before you know it everyone will be over! :)

I tend to browse 3rd tri a lot more now...alot of the stuff in second doesn't seem so relevant anymore, it seems ages ago that we had 16 week midwife appointments and felt first movements etc.

Time is flying :happydance:

Well I have my 25 week appointment tomorrow, so still a bit stuck in 2nd tri but after that I feel 2nd tri is done so will probs move over. But I read all the tri's and post in first quite alot still :haha:

can you add me to the 1st hun?
nd i need a :blue:
xx

I believe I am going to move over when my ticker moves to the 3rd Tri box. I would say that quite a few of you will have moved over by then ... of course, not everyone! :(

Hello Ladies
Im back from the festival and shattered - good too see we have sparklers in 3rd Tri now!! Friday for me :happydance:
Lol xx

Congrats to the ladies who are already here! I cant wait to move over...Not till August 24th though. Somedays its takes forever and other days it FLYS BY

wow - can't believe we are in 3rd tri! time is going so quickly now! :) I'm due 1st - can you put a :pink: by me :)

thanks! x

feeling extra pregnant lately! DH saw my belly when I was changing and was like "wow you have really popped!" nice hun- just what i want to hear :cry: also seems like baby doesnt rest with the constant moving and kicking. AND I am pretty sure I am already having BH contractions! ahhhh pregnancy! Sorry I dont like to complain too much so thats enough of my ranting for today

realized today that my 28 week appointment is next week (my weeks reset on sat so i see the doc a few days before) So have to do the glucose test! yay- okay promise the ranting is over now!

:hugs: Rowleypolie!!

I have been getting BH since about 16/17 weeks. I just think it is because I need more water. Lol I got them like this with Jace too.

Only a few days and I'll be officially third tri!

I feel the same as everyone else and just cant believe how fast its going!

Congratulations ladies! :flower:

Man!! 3 weeks and I can't wait to join y'all officially! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"