• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

join us? hahaha you are already with us majm

watching baby shows on tv and crying like a crazy person! I have a while to go so why is it freaking me out??

Hello

can I join you ladies?? I'm due on the 5th Nov, and am having a little girl.

Can't believe I'm going to be officially in the third trimester on Friday!!!

RowleyPoley, I know but officially! :haha:

Iow_Bird, welcome! I'll add you tomorrow. I'm in bed on my iphone now and it is a pita to edit posts on it! Lol

Baby decided I didn't need anymore sleep and kicked (literally!!) me out of bed at 5 am. Coupled with the fact that I'm stressing over helping husband lose weight and eat well, I didn't get much sleep. Guess this is just me getting ready for those late night feedings!

Hello

can I join you ladies?? I'm due on the 5th Nov, and am having a little girl.

Can't believe I'm going to be officially in the third trimester on Friday!!!

Hello! welcome to he sparklers :thumbup:

Im also having agirl on 5th Nov :happydance::cloud9:

Lol xx

i know i'm not due over here for another week but i thought i'd pop over and say hi :)

i know i'm not due over here for another week but i thought i'd pop over and say hi :)

hey pichi, we are same due date how are u getting on?? It is limbo faze isn't
it, I feel ready for third tri now as it seems all second tri stuff is done and dusted as had 25 wk apt yesterday, got hip form etc etc.

Hope u girlies are not too lonely :flower:

I'm good thanks. Yeah I feel like I'm ready for third tri although I feel so strange being in the final stages already!

I really don't think it has sunk in yet that in a max of 16 weeks I will have a child. I feel like I am way too calm about it and it is a bit worrying!! Anyone else feeling like they are too calm? Or is panic stations gonna set in soon????

Im at panic stations already as I may be induced earlier as shes only little. I was far more prepared with both of our lads, but this time we barely got anything.

Weve been on a mad one today, bought cloth nappies, teeny dresses, tights, leggings and theres still so much else we need.

No idea why we didnt start earlier, anyone else in the same boat?

xx

So I spent last night at the hospital due to having a ton of contractions (every 2-5 minutes) and they were starting to get painful so I went in. I had been having them for about 2 days and they kept getting closer together and giving me back pain. I tried to ignore them, thinking it was braxton hicks, growing pains...etc but it got to the point where I couldn't handle it.

Went in and and after much monitoring and testing said that I was severely dehydrated and had a bladder infection. I honestly had no idea. No painful urination or sympoms and I've been drinking water & juice like it's going out of style.

But the good thing out of my hospital experience was that I got an ultrasound. I was also told my son weighs 2lbs 3 oz. According to all the books & websites, a baby at 26 weeks weighs on average 1lb 7oz. I'm 26w 4days but he's measuring a day bigger :) It was seriously the highlight of my experience there because up until now we have been unable to see his face. Little man is always covering or turned the wrong way.

Here are a couple of his pictures! Sorry for the grainy appearance, my scanner is all goofy and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2168/babybo26w4d.jpg
https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7599/babybo26w4db.jpg

Baby decided I didn't need anymore sleep and kicked (literally!!) me out of bed at 5 am. Coupled with the fact that I'm stressing over helping husband lose weight and eat well, I didn't get much sleep. Guess this is just me getting ready for those late night feedings!

I am also trying to help DH lose weight! it is sooo hard because he is so stubborn! But he is in the military and they have weight requirements and he is quite a bit over- about 40lbs! the weigh in isnt until october so if he starts now he should be fine but getting him to make healthy choices is sooo hard!

Im at panic stations already as I may be induced earlier as shes only little. I was far more prepared with both of our lads, but this time we barely got anything.

Weve been on a mad one today, bought cloth nappies, teeny dresses, tights, leggings and theres still so much else we need.

No idea why we didnt start earlier, anyone else in the same boat?

xx

well I havent bought anything yet! just like 2 dresses and a nursing cover- i have a 2year old so i have clothes and some things covered but I feel paniced too! how early would you be induced?

mommy2baby2: I am soo glad everything worked out and it wasnt pre-term labor! theres nothing fun about a bladder infection but at least baby is doing great! love the pics

So I spent last night at the hospital due to having a ton of contractions (every 2-5 minutes) and they were starting to get painful so I went in. I had been having them for about 2 days and they kept getting closer together and giving me back pain. I tried to ignore them, thinking it was braxton hicks, growing pains...etc but it got to the point where I couldn't handle it.

Went in and and after much monitoring and testing said that I was severely dehydrated and had a bladder infection. I honestly had no idea. No painful urination or sympoms and I've been drinking water & juice like it's going out of style.

But the good thing out of my hospital experience was that I got an ultrasound. I was also told my son weighs 2lbs 3 oz. According to all the books & websites, a baby at 26 weeks weighs on average 1lb 7oz. I'm 26w 4days but he's measuring a day bigger :) It was seriously the highlight of my experience there because up until now we have been unable to see his face. Little man is always covering or turned the wrong way.

Here are a couple of his pictures! Sorry for the grainy appearance, my scanner is all goofy and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2168/babybo26w4d.jpg
https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7599/babybo26w4db.jpg

Im so glad you and LO are both ok and that he's sticking for now :happydance:

What a beautiful looking baby! :cloud9: xx

Morning all :hi:

Well this is my first post in here now that I am OFFICIALLY 3rd tri :wohoo: It just does not seem possible that we are now in the last stretch to having a baby. I bet the time really flies now, until the last 2 weeks, then I bet it really drags :haha:

Quaizer, I am with you and have got hardly anything! If you were to come into our house you would never believe that a baby will be coming home in around 13 weeks time! I have my travel system (well it is bought, it won't be delivered until the beginning of October) and I have some baby bed linen and a few items of clothing but that is it! I really need to start getting more organized. I do go out shopping but I am such a fussy moo I usually come home with nothing.

Mommy2baby2, I am so pleased to hear that your pains were not baby trying to make a break for freedom although I can imagine that a bladder infection is not that great either! I hope you soon start to feel better and I LOVE the images from your scan. Another model child in the making perhaps :D

AFM: I am off to the the maternity hospital later today for an appointment where the main topic of discussion will be my birth plans, EEK!

Herbert seems to be getting stronger and I can feel him/her through my placenta sometimes, which is reassuring as hopefully the bigger he/she gets, the stronger those movements will be. Luckily I have always been able to feel them low down and to the far sides or I would feel really cheated!

Hope you all have a good day x

Im so glad all's ok Mummy2baby2!! and what lovely pics!! I think they are as good as the ones people pay hundreds of pounds for!!

Annamatronic - I am bricking it - I made the mistake of watching shows about labour the last couple of days - and Ive been crying my eyes out!! eek!
I think in terms of weekends - I have like around 13 weekends to get my house ready before she could arrive!! And I wanna decorate nearly every room - I'm saving nursery till last - as she won't really be in there for a good 6 mths yet!

Congrats on 3rd tri Coco - I shall be 'officially' here tomorrow - although I have been swinging between the 2 for the last few days! hehe!

Lol xx

its still not occurred to me in the slightest that ill have my little one in as little a space of time as 3 months!

I've gotten books etc to read up on different techniques like hypnobirth but its not sunk in ill have to be putting them into practice!

I've decided to come and get comfy here a couple of days early.
I can't quite believe I'm pregnant either, having a baby and gonna be a mum, freaks me out a bit how alien I feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"