~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I am also trying to help DH lose weight! it is sooo hard because he is so stubborn! But he is in the military and they have weight requirements and he is quite a bit over- about 40lbs! the weigh in isnt until october so if he starts now he should be fine but getting him to make healthy choices is sooo hard!

I know! Hubby is okay when I'm around as I can help him make better choices. Ever since I've gotten pregnant we have both been eating better. When he has his friends down they go out to eat and since they are all big guys he feels like he has to keep up. And then he is sick afterwards. It's so frustrating cause all the hard work I do in the week to help him eat better and exercise is gone by the weekend! And then he gets all depressed by his weight and why he can't lose it! /endrant

Mommy2baby2. So happy that everything is okay and great pics.

And grats to the new entries of the third tri! It's hard to imagine in 3 months we will be showing off baby pics, birth stories and trying to figure out how to get baby out!

yay!!! a third tri nov sparklers thread...ive just spotted it...i was wondering if it had been made yet!! im not over here for a while yet got another couple of weeks....im due 23rd however our LO may end up a 'december dreamer'...u never know!!
AND i totally agree about watching labour on tv...i watched one episode the other day & it COMPLETLY freaked me out....& im not really worried about labour...YET!!
im glad got new thread here cos i missed out on 2nd tri thread in a way - just cos i didnt start reading it until like the 100th page....so i gave up & now at least i can follow this one...have just read 9 pages so will have too definatly keep up

cannot believe were all gonna have our babies in less than 18 weeks
good luck girls xxxxxxx

So I spent last night at the hospital due to having a ton of contractions (every 2-5 minutes) and they were starting to get painful so I went in. I had been having them for about 2 days and they kept getting closer together and giving me back pain. I tried to ignore them, thinking it was braxton hicks, growing pains...etc but it got to the point where I couldn't handle it.

Went in and and after much monitoring and testing said that I was severely dehydrated and had a bladder infection. I honestly had no idea. No painful urination or sympoms and I've been drinking water & juice like it's going out of style.

But the good thing out of my hospital experience was that I got an ultrasound. I was also told my son weighs 2lbs 3 oz. According to all the books & websites, a baby at 26 weeks weighs on average 1lb 7oz. I'm 26w 4days but he's measuring a day bigger :) It was seriously the highlight of my experience there because up until now we have been unable to see his face. Little man is always covering or turned the wrong way.

Here are a couple of his pictures! Sorry for the grainy appearance, my scanner is all goofy and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2168/babybo26w4d.jpg
https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7599/babybo26w4db.jpg

Im so glad you and LO are both ok and that he's sticking for now :happydance:

What a beautiful looking baby! :cloud9: xx

Aw what a gorgeous little boy!

Hope u are both ok xo

mommy2baby2, I'm so glad you and LO are ok! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

hellllllllllllllloooooooooooo girls!

is this a dream or am i actually in 3rd tri?! i cant believe im finally here!

Bring on the Nov babies :wohoo:

ooh ive just realised my old due date hasnt been changed! my fault :duhh: i forgot to ask for it to be changed in 2nd tri. anyway could i be moved to the 4th please?

Congratulations hun, its fab being over here!

I love seeing more and more Sparklers making the jump and can't wait until we are all in 3rd tri!

Congratulations hun, its fab being over here!

I love seeing more and more Sparklers making the jump and can't wait until we are all in 3rd tri!

I know feels so surreal being in the last phase! in a way 1st tri seems like a long time ago, but in another way its completely flown in and now we're here! oooh im so excited!

Hello ladies it will be 2-3 weeks til i can officially move over =(( hope it goes by fast haha

majm1241; forgot to ask. can i please have a little pink :pink: next to my name please? :blush:

she's bouncing on my bladder and it's not comfy ¬__¬ lol

I know feels so surreal being in the last phase! in a way 1st tri seems like a long time ago, but in another way its completely flown in and now we're here! oooh im so excited!

I totally agree, it does feel almost another life away but at the same time, where has the time gone?

I can't decide if I need more time as I am so not ready or if I want the next few months to just zoom past so I can meet my baby :haha:

So close but still quite far!

i dont know if i need more time or if i would still be freaked out. I remeber when I was pregnant with DD all i wanted is for her to be here. This time around I understand that once she gets here life as I know it will change again and it scares me to death! I am excited but at the same time nervous and worried for the first couple months. Once baby gets to 4 or 5 months life will be easier and fun because I will be the mom of 2 girls but the first stage of newborns is sooo difficult...90 something days left though and that is so exciting!

i dont know if i need more time or if i would still be freaked out. I remeber when I was pregnant with DD all i wanted is for her to be here. This time around I understand that once she gets here life as I know it will change again and it scares me to death! I am excited but at the same time nervous and worried for the first couple months. Once baby gets to 4 or 5 months life will be easier and fun because I will be the mom of 2 girls but the first stage of newborns is sooo difficult...90 something days left though and that is so exciting!

Just wanted to say I can completely relate to what you are saying, I am excited but I also remember the first year was so hard as DS was so colicky and just wouldnt sleep well - but I now see the big picture as there are so many amazing moments to come!

i dont know if i need more time or if i would still be freaked out. I remember when I was pregnant with DD all i wanted is for her to be here. This time around I understand that once she gets here life as I know it will change again and it scares me to death! I am excited but at the same time nervous and worried for the first couple months. Once baby gets to 4 or 5 months life will be easier and fun because I will be the mom of 2 girls but the first stage of newborns is sooo difficult...90 something days left though and that is so exciting!

Just wanted to say I can completely relate to what you are saying, I am excited but I also remember the first year was so hard as DS was so colicky and just wouldnt sleep well - but I now see the big picture as there are so many amazing moments to come!

im with you girls, although my fear is for the unknown! i dont know what to expect, how i'll cope....if i'll cope :haha: with this beautiful new life im gona be handed in a few months! i have posted threads in the past about making bottles etc as i feel so in the dark and im the sort of person who needs to be organised, needs to know what to do months before i have to do it lol! as much as im completely terrified of labour/c section and having a tiny baby need me for absolutley everything and how my life will change, i am also as excited as ive ever been about anything in my whole life! and absoultely in love already :cloud9:

Well a day late but i'm finally here! It's great to know this is the final hurdle. Glucose test and growth scan next tuesday and wednesday. Then a week of camping from the Saturday - that should be fun?! At least I have asked to be quite close to the toilet block for all those times |I wake up in the night to go for a wee. I think the time we have left is going to fly by especially when the kids go back to school in September!

i would love to join! yellow bump and due November 5th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->