~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Welcome Ethansmommy and Kellycool!

I love the name Ethan but we vetoed it because it's become sooooo common. I'm disappointed but fear if we used that name he'd be one of 20 Ethans in his grade. Have you experinced any other Ethans yet? Have you found it to be as common as all the lists claim (top 10 name).

I am really finding this name thing the most difficult part right now. Had the same prob with our first born. Arg!!! AND we have to have a gilr's and a boy's..

Evan! Thats cutteeee :D We are still so stuck with boys names

Hi everyone my first day over here!! All abit scary lol!
I went and booked myself in the tattootist for next year to have my girls name put on my wrist...
She has been moving loads today which is lovely my Dad and Step mum got to see the remote move where she was kicking it away Hope u all ok xx

Welcome everyone! :wave: I updated everyone, I think. LOL Let me know if I skipped someone.

mine should actually be the 24th haha =) i just put the 25th for kicks because its my husbands birthday and thanksgiving haha =) would be soo cool to have Michael born that day hehe

Hey! Can you add me please? I'm not officially in the 3rd tri for a few more weeks but.. hey. Due the 29th November and team :pink: :D

mine should actually be the 24th haha =) i just put the 25th for kicks because its my husbands birthday and thanksgiving haha =) would be soo cool to have Michael born that day hehe

Do you want me to change it? LOL

Hey! Can you add me please? I'm not officially in the 3rd tri for a few more weeks but.. hey. Due the 29th November and team :pink: :D

Hi! Of course I'll add you! You are due 1 day ahead of me! :D

Lol ehhh i want it to be the right date but i love having it under hubs bday HAHA =)) so i guess ehhh move it and ill just gaze and wish he comes the 25th HAHA

sweeeeeeet! we have a 3rd tri thread i'll be over here officially in 5 days hehe also April my Due date was change its now Nov. 9th:D this is a bit surreal!

Kayla, I'll change it when I get on my laptop tomorrow. Lol Pita to edit on my iphone. I am STUFFED!!! I made two loaves of banana bread and just ate 2 slices with butter on them. They were hot and fresh from the oven! :D

Wooohoooo! Offically in the thrid trimester today!!!!!! Can't believe we're going to have our babies soon!!! So excited!!! x x x

bought my baby bedding today although the website say it wont be here for 4 weeks! aghh the joys of living in Hawaii! the cheaper websites wouldnt even ship here- only the 48 states- like Hawaii isnt part of the USA...I guess I see the point but its cheaper to mail something here from CA than it is to go from CA to FL so WTH! the only website I could find to ship here was babyage and it was $30 more but sending it to my mom and having her mail it would have been about that plus take even longer anyways its red and green ladybugs https://foryournursery.com/Documents/Kidsline Ladybug Bedding.jpg

I'm due Nov 7th and team yellow!

Loads of team Yellow on here! Any feelings as to what you girls are having? i have NO clue and no feeling at all.. YAY for being in the 3rd trimester today :) SOOO excited!

TODAYS THE DAY!! = 3RD TRI!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So happy to officially be here - but Im not well at the mo :( been having horrendous back pain the last week :cry: But I know its all worth it - 3 mths and lil Phoebe will be here :cloud9:

ps love the ladybirds design Rowley :thumbup:
Lol xx

5 days to go for me and this is easily the slowest week ever. Getting right on my bloody nerves!!!!

Yay!! Congrats Lol on 3rd tri :flower:...and to everyone else too...I have been peeking...but will officially be over here tomorrow!!

My HIP grant hit my bank account this morning :happydance: not bad considering the form was only sent second class post last tuesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->