November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread for all the November 2014 babies :thumbup:
Wishing a healthy and happy 9 months for all! :flower:

Let this be a supportive and positive thread for us to enjoy every second of our pregnancies and share and chat our way to our babies being born!! :hugs:

I will update this front post with edd's and genders as time goes on :happydance:

107 bumps so far...55 :yellow:, 31 :pink:, 25 :blue:
We have babies!......20 boys ...Asher, Collin David Philip and Sylvester Peter Bruce, Keir David Eric, Akhil Deep, Angel Alanis, Eryk Alexander, Grayson Leroy, Declan Richard, Evan, Kyle Thomas, Graham Walker Fenwick, Archer Grayson Lee, Anson Magnus, Levi Thomas, Harrison Santiago, Jonah Peter Miles,
Isaac Matthew, Mattison Micheal, Hector, Mason, Ryder.
20 girls ...Zoe Maddox, Freya Olivia, Evelyn, Isla Irene, Jolie Brielle, Kella Marie, Brooklynn Rose, Macie Christine, Florence Aria, Matylda Lena, Laila Aveline, Olivia Joy, baby girl eyemom, Ruby, Jacea, Taylor Dorothy, Lily , Reese Maxine Morrison, Susanna, Coraline Faye, Isabella, Gabriella Kae.

October
28th GeralynB :blue:Collin David Philip born 17th of October, 10.32am, 8 lbs 6oz.
29th TigerMom :blue:Ryder born 24th of October, 6:49am, 7lbs 15 oz
29th BabyHopes1974 :pink: :pink:
30th Busytulip :yellow: Jolie Brielle born 3rd of November, 11.35am, 7lbs 12oz.
30th Jalanis22 :blue: Angel Alanis born 30th of October, 6:11 a.m, 7lbs 4oz
31st Cookette :pink: Mesa Jo
31st Kazine :pink:Lily born 11th of November, 7lbs 9

November 1st
Princesskell :yellow: Keir David Eric born 24th of October, 7.20am, 9lb13oz.
Reeshy :yellow::yellow:
BabyMambo :yellow:
Shineystar :yellow:
SoonToBePreg :pink:
2011SJ :yellow:
lovelyg4m3r :blue:

November 2nd
Apple_20 :pink:Evelyn born 2nd of November, 7.30, 7lb 1oz
RANDNTRYING :pink: Brooklynn Rose born 5th of November, 12:12pm, 9lbs 2oz
Luvmybubs :pink:

November 3rd
Tracilacy :pink: Laila Aveline born 10th of November, 4.13pm, 8 lbs
DocMcStuffins :yellow:
burnsforbaby :pink:
Pink Sarah :blue:

November 4th
Littlefishyegg :blue: Harrison Santiago born 2nd of November, 16.20, 7lb 10oz

November 5th
LondonBean :yellow:
Firstbaby123 :yellow:
ElOrance :yellow:
teacup :yellow:
Junbait :blue: Akhil Deep, born 22nd of October, 2:26 pm, 7.6 lbs
Heybaby :yellow:
Trying2becalm :yellow:
Minkysouth1 :yellow:

November 6th
Hopefulfor1st:pink: Zoe Maddox born 30th of October, 12.14pm, 7lb12oz
KMW_ACW :yellow:
Dogtanian :blue: Sylvester Peter Bruce Stone born 19th of October, 11.07pm, 9lb 3oz.
MummyToAmberx :yellow:Ruby born 15th of November, 10:27am, 8lb 7oz

November 7th
Jenos :yellow:
Laurarebecca1 :pink: Isabella born 15th of November

November 8th
Beccabear86 :blue:Levi Thomas born 16th of November, 8lb 5oz,
Zzypeg :yellow:
Selaphyna :blue: Eryck Alexander born 29th of October, 3.20am, 5lb 4oz.

November 9th
Cjwn :blue: Jonah Peter Miles born 18th of November, 11.46pm, I9lb 10oz

November 10th
Hoping4Four :yellow:
Traveling mom :blue: Graham Walker Fenwick born 12th of November, 4:46pm, 10.6
Paradise :yellow:
eyemom :pink: . Baby girl born 5th of November, 8.40am, 6 lbs 5 oz

November 11th
Jennpeary :yellow:
Mountainlass :yellow:
Sandilion :pink: Melody Rose
Seaturtle1114 :yellow:

November 12th
Giovanna99 :yellow:

November 13th
Zenaa :yellow:
lovinglife28 :blue: . Grayson Leroy born 29th of October, 445am, 5lbs 10oz
Spiffynoodles :blue: Asher born October 9th, 11:02am, 5lbs 10oz,

November 14th
trumpetbeth :blue: Archer Grayson Lee born November 10th, 1:00pm, 8lbs 14oz
pilot_wife :yellow:
OhMJH :blue:

November 15th
Gray001 :blue:
Loveorleaveme :pink: Joanna Jean

November 16th
MsShona :yellow:
Mandaa1220 :blue: Kyle Thomas born 11th of November, 245pm
Pussy Galore :pink: Freya Olivia born 30th of October, 6lb 9oz

November 17th
LilyFlowerLuv :yellow:
Meg79 :yellow:
Erin5 :yellow:
Rhapsodi :yellow: Isaac Matthew born 25th of November, 10:49pm, 7lbs 13
alison1981 :yellow:

November 18th
KCwantsbaby :pink:
Missyann :blue: Mattison Michael born 28th of November, 2am, 7lbs10

November 19th
Sponsons :yellow:
blondeNklutzi :yellow:
Mariemo7 :pink: Reese Maxine Morrison born 24th of November, 12:22pm, 7lb 9oz
Cncem :pink: Macie Christine born 8th of November, 6:01 am, 7lb7oz
OhMJH :pink: Poppy Joy

November 20th
DanielleTTC :yellow:
Bitsysarah :yellow:
LeoTheLion :yellow:
Dissysunshine :pink: Kella Marie born 5th of November, 1.28am, 7lb8oz
Mybbyboo :yellow:
Cangaroo :pink: Susanna born 26th of November, 9.44am, 8lb4oz

November 21st
Gflady :yellow:
DragonflyWing :blue:Anson Magnus born 17th of November, 7:56am, 7lb 12oz
Sweethoney :yellow:

November 22nd
Leinzlove :pink:Jacea born 18th of November, 10:13 am, 7lbs 10oz.
MrsPear :yellow:
salu_34 :pink: Olivia Joy born 11th of November, 4.02am, 7lbs 10oz
Laylagirl :blue: Hector born 2nd of December, 11:19 pm, 8lb 6oz,
Vix6584 :yellow:

November 23rd
Twinklie :pink: Taylor Dorothy Silva born 18th of November, 10:54 AM, 7 lbs 4 oz

November 24th
MissyLissy :blue: :pink: Declan Richard born 2nd of November, 6.11am, 7lb5oz
Isla Irene born 2nd of November, 6.13am, 5lb
Keese22 :yellow:

November 25th
CalliThom :yellow:
ScorpioLoz :yellow:
Liese :yellow:
Bizzibii :pink: :pink: Florence Aria and Matylda Lena born 7th of November.

November 26th
Mummy23beauts :yellow:
Tylerlewis :yellow:
Enan88:blue: Oliver

November 27th
Lilaala :yellow:
Nanninoo :blue: Mason born 28th of November, 5.54am, 9lb7
Mwel8819 :pink: Gabriella Kae born 1st of December, 6 lbs9
Sib85 :yellow:
Anniebobs :yellow: Evan born 4th of November, 5lb15

November 28th
Anaconda :blue:

November 29th
Paloma123 :yellow:
Babypeanut25 :yellow:
Mishc :pink:

November 30th
Merrier12 :yellow:
Lovetoteach86 :pink: Coraline Faye born 2nd of December, 8lb12.

:angel: fly high sweet angels :angel:
Shamzloveskai, ttc_lolly, ab75, Confuzion, sportysgirl, button#, jinbean, ChubbyCheeks, mummy_vic, curlymikes, katestar53, laodicean, kians_mummy, pink_phoenix, Rame​

So here is the link to our amazing group signature...made by Confuzion-thank you!! :hugs:

Just take the 2 stars out of the code and paste...
[*url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2127967-november-sparklers-2014-come-join-us.html][*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ilf9b42.gif[/IMG][/url]

So hello all :wave:
I'm pk and I got my :bfp: finally on 15dpo and cycle 5 this morning! :yipee: I was still getting :bfn: until today so I think I must have o'd a couple of days late than I thought which puts my edd at the 1st of November! This is my mum's birthday so a lovely edd for me :thumbsup:

Dh and I have been married for 3 years last October and already have a beautiful little girl who has just turned 2. I'm so delighted to finally be here as althoug ttc is very exciting after 5 cycles I was starting to get worried :wacko:. You can read more about my story in my journal and ttc journey on the Lucky Conkers thread!

Anybody else with me yet?? Feel free to join the ramblings...is is going to be a fun 9 months! :yipee: xxxx

Yay!! So happy for you :) I'm around 7-9 DPO ( I didn't pay too much attention to when I OV).. So I am going to e testing in a day or so and that would put me in the Nov 7 due date! Whoo! Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

I'm due on the 4th. Absolutely refused to be the one to start the thread as I started the October baby thread (on another forum) and then miscarried :( They had to make a new thread.

Just think I should add a bit of info. I ovulated on the 11th January and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO, miscarried at CD30. My due date was October 4th.
I ovulated the 11th February and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO and my due date is 4th November! Everything is exactly a month later! I really hope it works out this time though - my pregnancy tests seem to be getting stronger etc so I'm starting to allow myself to be hopeful.

Jodi x

Hey ladies. Got my BFP this morning :)

3+5 today. EDD is 3rd nov but need to get confirmation from docs.

Would love to join you? I have a 2.5 year old :)

Xx

I'm due on the 4th. Absolutely refused to be the one to start the thread as I started the October baby thread (on another forum) and then miscarried :( They had to make a new thread.

Just think I should add a bit of info. I ovulated on the 11th January and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO, miscarried at CD30. My due date was October 4th.
I ovulated the 11th February and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO and my due date is 4th November! Everything is exactly a month later! I really hope it works out this time though - my pregnancy tests seem to be getting stronger etc so I'm starting to allow myself to be hopeful.

Jodi x
Hi Jodi...we've met on the Conkers thread :thumbup: I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I completely understand why you didn't want to start the thread. Maybe I'm being a bit ahead of myself, but hey think positive right? :wacko:
Congratulations on the bfp and also getting engaged I see! I wish you a h&h 9 months honey :flower:

Hey ladies. Got my BFP this morning :)

3+5 today. EDD is 3rd nov but need to get confirmation from docs.

Would love to join you? I have a 2.5 year old :)

Xx
Congrats shamzloveskai! It's weird to think we could have been poas at the same time :haha:

Xxx

Haha I know!! Have you taken anymore tests? I want to get soo excited but so nervous x

I've already taken 2 today :blush: and then someone worried me by saying they were blue dye ones and I should check with a pink dye so I've just run out and bought a punk dye frer and 2digis!! :blush:
I'm just deciding if to do one now. I feel I need to see a digi before I get too carried away!

Yeah I'm feeling the same. Have one superdrug test left and 2 tesco and loads of cheapies. Think I will take a couple cheapies tonight then a tesco one tomorrow morning. Will save the superdrug for Tuesday as would be 1 day late. Praying AF doesn't show. I would have got cramps by now though which is a good sign xx

Yeah I'm feeling the same. Have one superdrug test left and 2 tesco and loads of cheapies. Think I will take a couple cheapies tonight then a tesco one tomorrow morning. Will save the superdrug for Tuesday as would be 1 day late. Praying AF doesn't show. I would have got cramps by now though which is a good sign xx

Eeeeeek I gave in...PREGNANT 1-2 weeks on a digi...guess I'm pregnant then :thumbup:

See I've been feeling like af has been coming every day...really crampy. I suppose it's just settling in. Af should have been due from Wednesday for me but bfp only showed up today, but I do have slightly irregular cycles :shrug: xxx

Aww congrats :)

How many dpo are you? I want to go and get one and see because then I'll know its real lol xx

Hi everyone!

Can I join you? I'm cautiously pregnant!

Vv faint line Thurs 9dpo then a posirtuve frer yesterday and two more today 11dpo.

Ahh not even due af can't believe Ive already known for three days.

Warning about the tests I freaked myselfd out today as the frer was lighter with fmu then yesterday's afternoon test and digi said not pregnant (my heart sank) turns out I get better lines in the afternoon as frer is nice and dark again pohew!

Anyway dd is 2nd Nov! Perfect! But I know I oivulated later so I expect it to be moved by a few days :)

I'm so excited next step pregnancy ticker...

Aww congrats :)

How many dpo are you? I want to go and get one and see because then I'll know its real lol xx
That's exactly how I feel, a digi is real! It actually made me squeal when it cam up!
I thought I was 15dpo but may be earlier as I think I o'd later than I thought?
Do it!M :thumbup:
Hi everyone!

Can I join you? I'm cautiously pregnant!

Vv faint line Thurs 9dpo then a posirtuve frer yesterday and two more today 11dpo.

Ahh not even due af can't believe Ive already known for three days.

Warning about the tests I freaked myselfd out today as the frer was lighter with fmu then yesterday's afternoon test and digi said not pregnant (my heart sank) turns out I get better lines in the afternoon as frer is nice and dark again pohew!

Anyway dd is 2nd Nov! Perfect! But I know I oivulated later so I expect it to be moved by a few days :)

I'm so excited next step pregnancy ticker...
Welcome Apple and congrats!! :happydance:
You are still pretty early I hope the tests keep getting darker for you :flower: xxx

Congrats apple. My next step was the ticker too haha.

I know I'm just going to keep testing until I run out of money lol x

I'm not testing for a couple of days then I'll do my final test then that's it! No point after that if they are dark there's not much more they can tell me. Unfortunately even digitals can't tell you much either.

I'm gonna beg for blood tests instead!

Hi ladies! Just stopping in from July Jelly Beans to say Congratulations and HH9M to you all!!! The year is going by so quickly!

Apple - Yeah I'm just going to test today with a superdrug, tomorrow with tesco and Tuesday with clearblue digi then I'm done. Might aswell use all the tests I've bought lol xx

Yeah definitely use up the ones you have plus they are fun :)

Lol it sure is!! I done the test and got another BFP. Think it's a little darker too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"