• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November sparklers have hit 30 weeks woo hoo!

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
Being due on the 1st, im kick starting this for all the November sparkler ladies who will soon follow. :happydance:

Guess its the last milestone before the big D Day!!!

Wonder if ill make it to 40 weeks? Feeling lots of movement now, sleeping is getting harder, i cant walk very far as my bump, back and legs ache.

Getting quite a few aches and pains in my bump, still getting what i think are BH quite regularly.

The countdown is on! I cant believe i have made it this far! :cloud9:

Yay!! My countdown might be as little as 5 weeks. That Is scary!!

Final stretch, congrats Shan x x x x

its incredible isn't it! I'm later nov, so have 3 weeks to 30 weeks, but for me i am just hitting 3rd tri and suddenly 30 weeks isn't so far away!

ladies is this exciting or what!

congrats on getting so far along girls and anna we're rooting for you going as far as poosible x

shanandboc - we have the same due date :D:D
can't believe we've made it to 30 weeks!
xx

I found the countdown on my ticker this morning a bit scary!!

Ive got a growth scan and doctors appointment when Im 37+4, Im expecting to be induced again so I could be only waiting another 68 days!

So much to do!:headspin:

Me too. Part of me whats to meet my little girl so bad, the other part says 'woah, are u ready for this??!!'

Too late now!

I can't believe the first of us are hitting 30 weeks this week, its crazy as it doesn't seem that long ago we were all introducing ourselves over in 1st tri.

You hang on in there Anna x

I know i still cant get over it. Especailly seeing as ive heard so many people go on about how they felt they were pregnant forever.

Maybe the home stretch is gonna slow down? So far it not.......

I keep thinking what if she comes at 37 weeks? thats only 7 weeks away now, seems so surreal. And ive found myself starting to worry about silly little things that i had never thought of previously, this sense of being really overwhelmed all of a sudden.

Not to mention i have labour constantly on my mind!

Lol labour, I had 2 girls opposite me have their waters broken yesterday. All I can say is fucking hell!!! I've gone from nice calm water birth no drugs to likely controlled induction with iv anti iotics. Give me those drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay - 30 weeks tomorrow as I am due on the 2nd Nov. It is so exciting, Congratulations to everyone xx

Lol labour, I had 2 girls opposite me have their waters broken yesterday. All I can say is fucking hell!!! I've gone from nice calm water birth no drugs to likely controlled induction with iv anti iotics. Give me those drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were they screaming in pain or something? Please sugar coat it for us lol :blush:

I've been stalking November Sparklers for a while now... I'm due on Nov 10th and beginning to feel like I might actually have a baby soon, although it still doesn't seem real! I'm now terrified of going into labour too soon (but I'll probably be ranting about being overdue in 13 weeks' time!) and any twinge makes my blood run cold. Scary stuff.

I've still got 7 weeks of work to contemplate when school starts again at beginning of September, so I'm sure the manicness of this term will help keep my mind occupied!

I can't believe we're third tri! lol its still not sunk in for me :haha: two days away from 30 weeks and I'm feeling really exited :) labour still feels like a world away though lol I think until I hit 37 weeks I will be feeling like I have ages to go lol

Hi ladies, I never got a chance to post much in 2nd tri! I'm moving over because with a few problems we are having most likely will be induced very early (baby has IUGR and if she stops growing will have to be taken out immediately) so fingers crossed I have at least another 10 weeks min!

ive got a week till 30 weeks !!! im same i see it as the last milestone really im also convinced my baby will put in an apperance at 38 weeks as is my mw so its even closer !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"