November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Girly922

Reaction score
Hi all
I know it's not November yet, but yet again the witch has arrived so onto cd1. I'll be POAS mid November, probably around 14th depending on when I get my peak on FF. Who else is here for a November bfp? :haha:

I am here with your for a November bfp!
Hope this is the month

I'm here too. Expecting AF on Friday or Saturday. I had my first Clomid cycle which I had no response to so now I'm just about to finish 10 days of provera and start 100mg of Clomid. My birthday is in the 3rd week of November and if I respond to Clomid I'll probably be testing on or around my birthday.

GL to you both!

Hi Illa and Sarah!

Oh Sarah, I hope you can celebrate your birthday with a bfp!

This is cycle 3 for #2 and this month I'll be charting and using fertility friend again (used it when we conceived DD). I haven't been able to chart or use my fertility monitor the previous two cycles as we've been travelling so much.

Hi Girly922,
This is cycle #3 for me as well but for my first. I am on CD3, not tracking anything but I am debating on whether or not to temp.

I'm also here for Nov testing. Cycle #13 of ttc no1 and currently cycle #4 on Clomid. I am going for an hsg on Friday to check for blockages so a little nervous of that but planning on testing on 9 Nov

GL everyone!

I'm pretty sure AF just got here today so CD1 for me too. Cycle #2
I'm gonna be more prepared this time. I ordered a basal thermometer and more pregnancy tests for next month.
Now that I know more about BD timing around O day we are going to be a bit more strategic....

Cd6 of first cycle ttc #2! Temping and tracking. Used opk's last month just to confirm what I was tracking. Had mirena out in January and been taking prenatals since :) hoping for a bfp!! Baby dust to all!!!

I'm also here for Nov testing. Cycle #13 of ttc no1 and currently cycle #4 on Clomid. I am going for an hsg on Friday to check for blockages so a little nervous of that but planning on testing on 9 Nov

GL everyone!

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes well.

I am CD3 and can't wait to get this over with so we can get this second cycle going. I am so ready to get started for round 2. How are you ladies doing?!

Hello everyone. This is cycle 2 TTC #1. Using opks this month and the kindara app to track cm. I'm on cd14 and so far no positive opk.

Anywho good luck everyone! I'll be testing around November 4th.

I got a positive OPK today! Had my implant removed 40 days ago without AF. But now ovulation is happening I will be testing in two weeks around 5th Nov 😀

Hi ladies, I'd like to join. I'm putting my self down to test 20th Nov, that's with me going with last cycle 35daya after a MC! But I'm going to use opks this cycle and hoping to O round me normal time before MC x

Hi ladies! I'll be testing Nov 4th or 5th I believe! I use OVIA app but Tuesday I got OPK and started testing and I got all Lows until Today when I got high! So my O is right around the corner. I must go late in my cycle and my app was calculating the wrong date so I am glad I got OPK. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join. I'm putting my self down to test 20th Nov, that's with me going with last cycle 35daya after a MC! But I'm going to use opks this cycle and hoping to O round me normal time before MC x

I hope we have better luck this month!!

Hi ladies! I'll be testing Nov 4th or 5th I believe! I use OVIA app but Tuesday I got OPK and started testing and I got all Lows until Today when I got high! So my O is right around the corner. I must go late in my cycle and my app was calculating the wrong date so I am glad I got OPK. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

I had the same problem when we were ttc DD, I found out after I started using a fertility monitor and we fell that cycle. I'm using it again this cycle and wondering if I still O late.
Fingers crossed now you know you'll get that bfp!

I had the same problem when we were ttc DD, I found out after I started using a fertility monitor and we fell that cycle. I'm using it again this cycle and wondering if I still O late.
Fingers crossed now you know you'll get that bfp!

It's so stressful trying to narrow it down! Thank you! You too! I'm just glad that I have more of chance to get it in the right window.

I hope we have better luck this month!!

Yes fingers crossed, are you trying anything new this cycle?

I'm going to continue temping & checking CM & Ive ordered a load of opks off amazon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->