NOVEMBER Testers! A Thread for being Thankful, Support, and POAS! (64 Testers;4 BFPs)

n.miller

Reaction score
On Saturday I wanted nothing more than to throw in the towel and give up on ever being a mommy. Natural isn't working, and assisted or adoption are too expensive right now. So I just wanted to curl up and be left alone. On Sunday my family received a call that my dad was possibly going to get the kidney transplant he needed after being told it could be 3-5 years until we got a call, only 3 weeks ago. After the last few days spent in the hospital, and realizing that sometimes our miracles come in ways we don't expect, I learned to be thankful for what I have and what God has given me. I have also learned that its not time for me to give up.

So, lets me thankful for what we have, and chase those BFPs

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-epHUG94Y4g0/UoKRyvQDRmI/AAAAAAAAAxw/VXMC1NJ1MI8/s1600/November.png

TESTERS
n.miller
Tink1o5
KrissyB
DandJ
deductivemom
jessthemess
AugustBride6
sppmom
atleastthree
KatO79
EmilieBrianne
618mom
smiley4442
cdelmar
Praying4BB
Hollylooyah
bluefish1980
55comet555
Hope87
Babylove100
Lanfear333
Laschai
macydarling
AliBiz
Mjess
Mommabrown
dove830
Miss406
AshleyKeil
AmbiguousHope
Katie_A
wantingagirl
Dreamer2013
RonnieV
karenh
Eroe
BlueWater
DoctorMommy
618mom
JeanJean
tharya
QueenQueso
still hopping
mommyB
Mrs Jellybean
Klandagi
taurusmom05
Pinkee
hopeful_ttc
coolbabe843
Mrs.Ping
twotee
monro84
BabyShaw
gits87
krissie328
melissa850
Kimby958
claireanddaz
diliapickle

STALKERS (in the nice way)
jumpingo
drjo718

:bfp:BFPS:bfp:
Feb4th2011
Bubbles1088
MaybBaby
canadabear

December Testers
December Testers! Anyone hoping for a BFP for Christmas

Can you add me please? I'll probably be testing around November 17th.. knowing me though I'll sneak in testing earlier than that ;)

Love the intro, N! FXed this is your month :hugs:

I'm not sure I'm testing at the very end of October or early November, so I'll stalk both threads :ninja:

Thanks everyone. I meant what I said. I'm really going to be doing my best to just let go this month. Not saying I'm not temping or timing BD, but I'm going to try to be more relaxed during the tww, and if it's BFN, it's BFN. Gonna do my best not to fall to pieces for a few days.

AFM - :witch: has fully evacuated as per usual on CD 4 for me. I missed 1 day of temping due to being so exhausted. And I'm truly proud of myself for being able to go visit my best friends LO in the hospital (he was born just as my dad went into recovery) yesterday and not feel any jealousy or resentment.

I'll be testing some time in November! :)

Still waiting for official confirmation with quantitative HCG, but I'd like to be added as a tester for this month (8th TTC cycle for me now). Assuming I get my expected negative result tomorrow, I will stop progesterone and AF will start Friday/Saturday (boo!). Expecting next O around the first of November, testing starting 9 days later as per usual :)

Any testing buddies around November 9/10? FX this is a sticky month! Lots of BFPs in October thread - it's that fresh Fall air.

Welcome to everyone! The list has been updated.

I need a nap. :sleep:

My birthday is the 11th, so I'm hoping to get a great birthday gift of a BFP! :)

DandJ - I hope you get that birthday BFP :dust: FX for you.

AFM -Gonna have to be a little sneaky during my fertile period this month. Mom has to go to FL because my grandma is finally moving up to be closer to the family, and since dad just had his surgery, I'm being asked to Dad sit. Unfortunately dad sitting falls right on the fertile period. Ugh... LOL. I'm going to have to get creative.

In other news, DH needs to call our RE at the end of the month and make another SA appointment for the very end of Nov, very beginning of Dec. DH has only been on the clomid 2.5 months. If it has worked, it won't show effect until Nov - Dec anyway, as the :spermy: are made 3 months before use. So technically, we're still operating on sperm made in July (before he started the medicine). So, not worried yet that the BFNs mean the clomid isn't working. By all rights, his count won't show normal till Nov or Dec.

So logically, there's a lower chance of BFP on this cycle, but if the clomid works, BFP should be obtainable during the Nov fertile period which will be anywhere from mid-late Nov. I'd be expecting AF on that cycle right at Dec. 12-13 which is DH's graduation from college. So, if no BFP this cycle, I can hold out for the best graduation gift that man can receive. :happydance:

Sorry, I ramble. Needed to let my scientific brain play all of that out.

N - Sounds like you have tons going on. I hope the clomid cycle kicks in for your DH sooner rather than later. Also congrats on him graduating college. My fingers are crossed for you an sending you tons of :dust:

AFM- I'm CD 4, still waiting for AF to head out. My wondfo tests I ordered online should be here today or tomorrow.

Sending lots of :dust: to all you ladies

Count me in! I'm glad to see you in another group n.miller!

I will be testing November 15th. My husband's birthday is November 16th and I think a BFP will make a great present!!!

As for me this cycle I am now on 150 mg of Clomid and my Doctor has added progesterone supplements starting on 2 dpo. Today is CD6 and tomorrow is last day of Clomid. AF is still spotty the last day or two which is unusual for me, but may be due to high dose of Clomid? Who knows!

I've been feel less hopeful this cycle and more mad at infertility than normal. So that's a bummer :( but hopefully that goes away soon

got my temp spike this morning and AF is due between the 29th and the 31st, so i'm likely not going to make it into november. if i don't get pregnant this month, my husband and i will be preventing from november until early march so i don't risk missing my brother's wedding stateside next september. i'm not sure how much i'll be around (probably more than i should:haha:) but will only be stalking this thread for now. good luck to everyone!!:flower:

Glad (but also sad of course) to see some familiar faces in this thread! Hopefully this will be a sticky month.

I am officially switching to this thread now (I was straddling Nov/Oct before while waiting for test results). As expected with a BFN urine test on 14dpo, my blood test was also negative (HCG < 2).

Progesterone supplements worked for me to hold off AF, though, so that is good news for if I finally do get another BFP soon. Stopped progesterone last night, now just waiting for AF (maybe tonight or tomorrow - having a hormonal headache right now so I suspect she is on her way).

Not sure when to expect O this month. Normally I would say CD 14-18 (already a pretty wide range!), but I have read that some women on progesterone O when they would have if they had started their period on time (not when it was allowed to start by stopping progesterone). And it definitely seemed like my body got ready for AF right on time but just couldn't make it happen because of the supplements (I had cramps, headache, fatigue, nausea, sore bbs, temp drop - all kinds of unpleasant symptoms as the hormones fought it out). So who knows this month? Could be as early as Oct 28 or as late as Nov 5. I guess I'll keep you posted!

DH is getting a SA done, yippie! Although, the results could come back bad so... not sure if I should be happy or not.

Dandj - I would say be hopeful and happy because you are making progress in the right direction. Good luck hun :hugs:

DH is getting a SA done, yippie! Although, the results could come back bad so... not sure if I should be happy or not.

Good job DH! And on the flip side they could come back wonderful!

Glad (but also sad of course) to see some familiar faces in this thread! Hopefully this will be a sticky month.

I am officially switching to this thread now (I was straddling Nov/Oct before while waiting for test results). As expected with a BFN urine test on 14dpo, my blood test was also negative (HCG < 2).

Progesterone supplements worked for me to hold off AF, though, so that is good news for if I finally do get another BFP soon. Stopped progesterone last night, now just waiting for AF (maybe tonight or tomorrow - having a hormonal headache right now so I suspect she is on her way).

Not sure when to expect O this month. Normally I would say CD 14-18 (already a pretty wide range!), but I have read that some women on progesterone O when they would have if they had started their period on time (not when it was allowed to start by stopping progesterone). And it definitely seemed like my body got ready for AF right on time but just couldn't make it happen because of the supplements (I had cramps, headache, fatigue, nausea, sore bbs, temp drop - all kinds of unpleasant symptoms as the hormones fought it out). So who knows this month? Could be as early as Oct 28 or as late as Nov 5. I guess I'll keep you posted!

I'm supposed to start progesterone this cycle on 2dpo. My Dr. prescribed Endometrium but its crazy expensive. Mind if I ask what you take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"