November Testers???? Total testers 172 - :Bfp: 17

Not many days left in november now!! we still dont know about a lot of people on the list, wonder if anyone got their BFP and didnt come back on????
AF hasnt showed its face for me yet but i dont think i had a proper cycle i will let you know by end of nov if anything changes x

Not many days left in november now!! we still dont know about a lot of people on the list, wonder if anyone got their BFP and didnt come back on????
AF hasnt showed its face for me yet but i dont think i had a proper cycle i will let you know by end of nov if anything changes x

Arr yey let us know ;-) I nearly did a test today but stopped myself haha!
x

Yes, keep us posted.
I found out what it works for me is to get up and go to the bathroom quick without thinking to much about POAS. Once I see my FMU going down the toilet it's over. I know I'll have to wait one more day but I know how much more I can keep doing this.

Yes, keep us posted.
I found out what it works for me is to get up and go to the bathroom quick without thinking to much about POAS. Once I see my FMU going down the toilet it's over. I know I'll have to wait one more day but I know how much more I can keep doing this.

haha yeah it is very tempting! not long now ;-) I just kept telling myself it will be a more accurate result the more you leave it haha!
x

Yes, keep us posted.

haha yeah it is very tempting! not long now ;-) I just kept telling myself it will be a more accurate result the more you leave it haha!
x

I also try to motivate myself that way, LOL!
Feeling really lightheaded but it could be because it's super hot here and I'm suffocating :dohh:

Yes, keep us posted.

x

I also try to motivate myself that way, LOL!
Feeling really lightheaded but it could be because it's super hot here and I'm suffocating :dohh:

I feel really crampy and i have been having what feels like butterflys, really hard not too read too much into it ;-) Guess i will hopefully know tomorrow! probably always feel like this round AF just never took any notice before haha!

Good luck for the weekend! x

That's my problem. I began paying attention to all these symptoms basically last month and now every little thing seems like a symptom. And maybe I felt the same months ago and years ago I just never paid attention to it, LOL!
Good luck!!

Hi Ladies only today and tomorrow left!!

No sign of AF so i dont think my cycle was what i thought but hopefully thats a good thing fingers crossed.

Anyone else have any news?? xx

Hey
AF got me ;-( ....im on a mission this month now haha! i will beat her haha!
x

No sign of AF so i dont think my cycle was what i thought but hopefully thats a good thing fingers crossed.

Hey Britt,
Same thing here... I was expecitn AF on the 26th but still no sign of it.. and I already did 2 test and got :bfn:.. :wacko: so not sure what's going on with my cycle this month....

I tested yesterday morning and BFN. My AF is due today (or yesterday) but nothing so far. Still, I don't think this is my month. I know AF will come like every month! Oh well, we just have to keep trying, ladies!
Baby dust!!

Hey Britt,
Same thing here... I was expecitn AF on the 26th but still no sign of it.. and I already did 2 test and got :bfn:.. :wacko: so not sure what's going on with my cycle this month....

strange hey!! are you planning on testing again soon? i am testing on the 7th of dec now i think x

Hey Britt,

strange hey!! are you planning on testing again soon? i am testing on the 7th of dec now i think x

Well, if AF still doesn't show, I might test agagin on Dec 1st. As I am already 3 days late... I wish I was preggers, I don't feel pregnant... NO symptons other than the occational cramp.... Wish I would have some sorta symptom... :growlmad:

Ah well, the :witch: got me this afternoon so despite having two goes at a BFP in November I guess it wasn't to be.

I'm moving on the December - next AF due on 25th, so hoping that I'll get a Christmas Day :bfp: !

Good luck and :dust: to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"