November Testers

Hello everyone!

I'd like to join this thread. This is my first cycle TTC after back-to-back losses. I had a CP in August and a missed M/C in April. On progesterone this time around. Hoping that will do the trick.

This is cycle day 12 for me. Just waiting for a positive OPK. Tender boobs today but no CM whatsoever.... DH has a bad back, so we can't BD like rabbits. Timing is everything. Was hoping for that positive OPK over the weekend. Oh well.

Pregnancy testing on November 17th!

Hello everyone!

I'd like to join this thread. This is my first cycle TTC after back-to-back losses. I had a CP in August and a missed M/C in April. On progesterone this time around. Hoping that will do the trick.

This is cycle day 12 for me. Just waiting for a positive OPK. Tender boobs today but no CM whatsoever.... DH has a bad back, so we can't BD like rabbits. Timing is everything. Was hoping for that positive OPK over the weekend. Oh well.

Pregnancy testing on November 17th!

Welcome!

I know what you mean about having to time it just so. My dh is currently working 72 hrs a week and can't keep up with bding every other day. He tried his hardest, but this cycle I had to wait for a positive opk.

Good luck to you!

7dpo..want to test so badly...argh. Feeling pretty moody and fed up today.

af is on her way!! I had a bit of pink when I wiped today. I am so super excited to see her. Unfortunately that puts me in December testers. But I will still keep you ladies updated.

Ok so I was naughty and tested 8dpo (?)

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151102_152831.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151102_152831.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-02%2015.31.15.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-02%2015.31.15.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Too early I know but just had to satisfy the urge haha

AF is here!! So excited. If I decide to test early then I will be testing at the end of the month. FX this is my cycle for a sticky bean. What a wonderful Christmas present this would be.

Ciz I think I see a shadow of a line but not too sure. It is early. I say keep testing if you can afford it and post pics. I love looking at them. lol

Ciz, I think I see something faint! Keep testing :)
I'm also 8dpo and tested and BFN so I dunno why I just did that to myself..so now I feel blah.

my trick with testing early was using cheap dollar store tests. I know they have a lower sensitivity of 25miu but they are only a dollar and they allow me to poas and I know it will be negative no matter what. I don't get as disappointed then.

Thanks ladies. I'm testing again on the 5th =)

Tink - we named our daughter Eva too =)

Today was positive OPK day! Guess what we're doing tonight? LOL. The one good thing about TTC. :sex:

Ciz, I'm sorry, but I don't see anything. On the other hand, 8 DPO is pretty early! Last time I was pg, I got a negative at 8 DPO, but then a very faint positive at 9 DPO. Wait a day or two and try again. :)

Ciz, I tested yesterday at 8 dpo too. Mine looked the same! Even though you know it will probably be neg since it is too early, hard to not be disappointed, right? I could know better...

Hello ladies,

may I join?
I am 2dpo, I'll test on November 14th at 14dpo if AF does not show up before.

Hello Everyone!

This is my second cycle attempt after DH got a vasectomy reversal. We haven't gotten a semen analysis, so I'm not sure if he actually has any swimmers yet, but we're still doing SMEP this month.

I am going to test on November 14th if AF doesn't show before then, can you put me down for testing on the 14th?

Hi all, may I join? AF is due on the 14th November. Keeping fingers crossed for this cycle. Xx

Well, I'm thinking the witch is on her way because I've had cramps since last night...

I will be testing as well- coming off a MC in October and I am thinking I ovulated as normal so I am somewhere around 1-4DPO.

I'm going to be cross over with Nov and Dec. 10dpo should be Nov 28 and I am hoping to wait until then. That is when I got my first squinter. But official test day is in Dec 2 at 14dpo. I have a long lp (18 days) but 14 is when I got a good line last time.

I got crosshairs today, but I really thought I was 2dpo. I've never O'd the same day as my 1st positive. If I am 3dpo we managed to dtd 4&5 days b4, the day of and the day after. I'm worried that with low motility they didn't make it in time. I hope the softcups helped bc idk if I can see another bfn.

Well, I'm officially in the TWW. 1 DPO today. Now to begin symptom spotting like a mad woman! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->