November Testers

Smilie seems like you bd'd enough to potentially catch that egg. I'll keep my fx'd for you.

I only did every other day this month, I think the stress of trying to go everyday was too much for me and OH. We ended up the morning of O so I have high hopes. I was a little worried with low post-o temps but today it shot up (7dpo) so I'm not as worried anymore. Only 4 more days until testing!

started my letrozole yesterday. today is cd 4. this is going to be the longest month ever I think and yet it will probably go by way too fast. Even though it seems so far away 24 days isn't really that far. I am thinking of putting a giant calendar on my wall and putting an X across each day.

Our plan is to DTD every day from cd10 to cd20. it worked for us before so I don't want to deviate from it.

Wow! Every day for 10 days- that is impressive! I think my DH would be hiding from me by day 5!!! LOL

Hope you catch that egg!!

Afm- I'm 15dpo and just waiting for AF. Lots of BFNs, so know she is on her way. This cycle has been a little off for me- I usually have a very regular 27 day cycle, but it seems I O'd a little earlier (based on positive OPK and EWCM) than usual, but now my af is later than I expected. Maybe I didn't O as early as I thought, and AF will actually be 'on time?' Who knows. I will be temping during the next cycle so I can pinpoint O and get a better feel for how long my luteal phase is.

last cycle we did it more. We started the day af was super light/spotty at the end. We missed 2 days out of 14. But I made sure that we did it the days leading up to O, the day of and the day after. But since I had mc I am not sure if my body will O on the regular date. So I'm not taking any chances. lol

Hubby had a hard time some days. So much pressue to finish. I had to get creative and bend some of the rules. He is fully prepared for what is to come and I think having got the excitment bug of my being pregnant once has him ready to go. But I am not going to tell him it's go time specifically. He'll know but not know. unless he tries to turn me down. Then he will be told :haha:

Lol good plan aayla. My DH is all about TTC lol so I don't even try to make it spontaneous, the other night I was on my way to bed and I think my exact words were I know I've been a crab *ss all night and we are both exhausted but we need to have sex tonight so wake me up when you get to bed :haha: After DTD we both just laughed at how ridiculously boring we were lol

So apparently I O'ed without knowing it and am 3dpo now :wacko: I usually O on cd19 or cd20 so I didn't start opks until cd17 and got an almost positive in the morning. Then they went super light and have stayed that way and my temps are suggesting O on cd16. I am going to keep taking opks until Sunday to make sure but I'm guessing I caught the end of my surge the morning of cd17.

Thanks Angel. Best of luck to you as well. I would've loved to dtd every other day but right now my dh's work schedule doesn't allow so we did the best we could.

Aayala- every day is impressive. I agree with maybe_baby my dh would be hiding from me lol. I hope it brings you your bfp.

Tod- I love your avatar lol. It's so true. After we bd and I'm laying there, I grab my phone. My dh says "oh do you have to mark down that we just dtd". He finds it funny that I keep track. I also had the same problem as you. My opks were almost positive, went super light then blazing positive in a matter of 24 hrs. I o'd on the same day as my positive which is not normal for me but it happens.

Haha my DH made the mistake of commenting on our sex life one time can't remember the comment but I was like oh really! Because I can tell you every day that we dtd! That would be how he found out that I track BD'ing in ff :haha:

How many DPO are you smile? Mine is weird but my temps are in my normal post O range so I think it happened. This is only my 3rd ovulatory cycle since iud removal so even though it has been 5 months since removal my body could still be working back to normal

When does everyone start testing? I wish I had gotten some ICs because I really really want to start testing on Sat when I will be 7DPO (I think).

I usually start testing around 7dpo but realistically I don't expect to see anything until 10dpo

I'll first test at 12dpo but do not except anything... If negative I'll wait a delay in my periods

Haha my DH made the mistake of commenting on our sex life one time can't remember the comment but I was like oh really! Because I can tell you every day that we dtd! That would be how he found out that I track BD'ing in ff :haha:

How many DPO are you smile? Mine is weird but my temps are in my normal post O range so I think it happened. This is only my 3rd ovulatory cycle since iud removal so even though it has been 5 months since removal my body could still be working back to normal

When I initiated sex once he asked "didn't we do it 3 days ago?" and I'll replied "no it's been a week". He thinks it's weird but idc.

I'm 4dpo and I know based on my temps I o'd. I had my iud removed in 2013 and it took forever to ovulate again, but I'm thankful it's happening.

When does everyone start testing? I wish I had gotten some ICs because I really really want to start testing on Sat when I will be 7DPO (I think).

I'm testing the 11th I'll be 10dpo. I know it's early but I'm hoping to see something so I can cancel my RE appt that's on the 13th. Af is due the 17th.

I tested this morning, 12 DPO - BFN It wasn't fmu though, just got antsy...but given my back pain/cramps I'm pretty sure AF is on the way :(

I won't start testing until at least 7dpo when I get ovulation confirmed by my progesterone test. Last time I started very very early because I just knew I was pregnant. 5dpo lol. I used dollar store tests and so I knew they would be negative because they never would have picked up anything. but it curbed my poas addiction. I got the barest of squinters on 10dpo. So that is when I am planning on starting to test this time.

If I O on cd 17 like every other time then 10 dpo will be Nov 28. Only 23 more days to go!! :haha:

I tested yesterday (8DPO) and today (9DPO), both with SMU. BOTH BFN :(. But I think it's too early, hoping!

Anyone else been on progesterone pill before? I just started my first last night and had a MASSIVE headache all morning (a bit of nausea and dizziness too). Is it going to be like this every day? Ugh.

I had to take provera to induce this cycle. I don't get headaches with it but I'm an emotional basket case with it. lol Most of the time the symptoms ease off when the body adjusts. But it's curious that you had symptoms way after taking it. That's usually why people take it at night so they can sleep through most of it. It's also possible it was a fluke and the two aren't related.

No headache this morning, so hopefully that's all it was Aayla. Today things are feeling fine. Have the same sore nips and twinges that I've been having for the last couple days. I only notice twinges when I'm preggers, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck ladies! I'm out until early Dec, AF showed up last night 😭. On to cycle #10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"