• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

This is a continuation from the October Testing Party thread. New friends are welcome as well! Let me know what day you're planning on testing and I'll get you added. I hope this thread is bursting with BFP's, good luck ladies!!!!

:dust:

November 1
• Rockinghorse :bfp:

November 3
• set4life :bfp:
• Laschai
• wantingagirl :witch:

November 4
• bbydust
• MamaBee413 :bfp:
• MrsMAsh

November 5
• Prettybirdy27 :witch:
• britborn80

November 6
• EmilieBrianne

November 7
• MnGmakes3 :witch:
• JandJPlus1 :witch:
• onetubeleft :witch:

November 8
• OliveLuv :witch:
• 1Atalanta

November 9
• gabby_d
• Jordypotpie :witch:

November 10
• Miss406 :witch:
• Mommastork
• MrsBallard :witch:
• Kantele :bfp:

November 12
• Eclaire :witch:
• WMeeks :bfp:

November 13
• Amigone :bfp:
• TKLong13
• Teeny Weeny :witch:

November 14
• Bing28 :witch:
• RonnieV :witch:
• ashxd :witch:

November 15
• hollylooyah
• NadiaSweety
• MoonWomb
• Star dust

November 18
• IrishKitty
• juscause :bfp:
• BabyShaw
• Orionfx :witch:

November 19
• KylasBaby :bfp:
• Pinkee :bfp:
• BoobsMcGee22

November 20
• TTC 84 :bfp:
• Babylove100

November 21
• Babygirl3289 :bfp:
• annabananas :bfp:

November 22
• rw7
• OneMore Time :bfp:

November 24
• Leti :witch:
• thebrizneez :witch:

November 25
• NoRi2014 :witch:
• LaurenH2B :bfp:

November 26
• Loobs :witch:
• Drjo718
• Girly123

November 27
• crystlmcd :witch:
• caringo

November 28
• bighouse
• Querida87
• MichelleBelle
• MelaMummy

November29
• MGsBabyShaw
• Mrsmac02

November 30
• Turtle0640
• gsm
• MeganS0236
• SydFreeman
• DanielleTTC

TBC
• mumanddad
• Yoga_Girl
• LouOscar01
• Cookie1979
• coolbabe843

Hi can I join your thread? I plan on testing around November 4th!

Hi bbydust! :wave:

I have you added! FX'd this is your month.

Xx

Hi November!!! :wave:

The 7th please for me!!

Bing, thanks for taking charge! I'm going to ask for the 4th, though I'll probably test on Halloween because I'm a glutton for punishment!

MnG & Mamabee - welcome to November! :wave:

Got you both down.

Xx

Hi all! Can you please add me for Nov. 12.

I will join in too for now. At this point no testing date until we figure out what we plan on doing this month. Going to rule out issues with hubby first and then take it from there. For now i will probably just pop in and out as i need some time to gather my thoughts and relax a bit. Now i know how emotionally draining it is when you have been trying for a while.

Put me down for November 1st. I'm not holding my breath, because hubby had to travel for work during my fertile window, which is exactly the same thing that happened last month that left me with a BFN. But I'm still hopeful maybe we caught the egg before he left.

Morning everyone. :wave:
I have you all added.
FX'd for everyone of you.

Orion - just let me know when you decide on a testing date.

Xx

Hay I'm joining from the other thread. Not sure when I will be testing yet though. I am going to buy another clearblue fertility monitor and hopefully I will get my peaks :) x

Hi all,

Complete newbie here if you don't mind me joining? I'm CD 1 today and due to test on the 18th November.

Heading in to the 4th cycle trying now - pretty down about AF coming but looking forward to a rather large glass of vino tonight.

Hi all,

Complete newbie here if you don't mind me joining? I'm CD 1 today and due to test on the 18th November.

Heading in to the 4th cycle trying now - pretty down about AF coming but looking forward to a rather large glass of vino tonight.

Welcome Irish!! :wave: Hope you get that sticky bean soon!!

Hi Irish :wave: - I hope you get your sticky bean soon! We have a great bunch of ladies on this thread!

Mumanddad - sorry to see you in November. :hugs: I hope this is your month! Just let me know when you have a testing date.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I have a busy day at work and then have to go home to sort out a flour weevil infestation I found in our pantry late last night 😡

Xx

Hi MnGmakes3, Hi Bing, thanks for the welcome! Crossing my fingers for us all that November is our month!

Bing - just googled flour weevil there - yikes, hope they're not too hard to get rid of!

I work with hubby and at lunch there he just asked me if AF had arrived today. Broke my heart to tell him, he actually looked sadder than I feel. We'll have to do something nice this evening or this bank holiday weekend to cheer ourselves up.

Good morning, all!

I want to say that I'm happy to see you all on this board, but not really because I want us all to have bfps and move on to pregnancy boards. I am happy to see you because I know that you are a great group of ladies to wait this time out with!

I'm a little panicked this morning because my calendars aren't matching and I'm worried we missed good bd'ing days this month! Looking at my temps and CM, I don't know that I've officially O'd. But, looking at ovulation calendars online, it looks like my best days were to work on it this past weekend and through tonight. We were in a hotel room that joined to my parent's hotel room this past weekend with our kids in the bed next to us, so needless to say there was no :sex: going on. (And Sunday was our 12th wedding anniversary)

We dtd last night and will tonight. FX that we will catch the egg this month as we will likely put brakes on after this month for a little while. It only takes one time, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"