*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Mummy, I had that this cycle! I was so confused. I’m convinced it’s because I was sick/had Covid. Currently on cd 24 and think I’m just now ovulating today. Here’s my opk from this morning.

27B7BD55-4227-4B8C-BED5-20E94B071CE3.jpeg

Hey All!!

Hope This is our month. I’m CD10 and normally ovulate around CD18. So could you put me down to test on the 24th?

Hoping this is the month for us all!! Baby dust to everyone!

Hey All!!

Hope This is our month. I’m CD10 and normally ovulate around CD18. So could you put me down to test on the 24th?

Hoping this is the month for us all!! Baby dust to everyone!
Wishing you lots of luck :)

It's great that we have ladies testing spread out over the month, hopefully with lots of BFP's to come!

@sallyhansen76 I am so sorry, it's so difficult and such an emotional roller-coaster :(

@Mummy23beauts when did you last do a PAP smear? If you haven't just recently I would go and get checked, bleeding after/during sex could be a sign of your cervix surface having some changes. Of course it could also be nothing, but just in case.

@swedengirl we are cycle buddies :) good luck!

@AlwaysTheAunt I see those lines clearly! Fx for you.

Mummy, I had that this cycle! I was so confused. I’m convinced it’s because I was sick/had Covid. Currently on cd 24 and think I’m just now ovulating today. Here’s my opk from this morning.

View attachment 1103452
I thought that but did a test and was negative.. turns out I have a really bad kidney infection which is making me bleed while weeing.

@sallyhansen76 I am so sorry, it's so difficult and such an emotional roller-coaster :(

@Mummy23beauts when did you last do a PAP smear? If you haven't just recently I would go and get checked, bleeding after/during sex could be a sign of your cervix surface having some changes. Of course it could also be nothing, but just in case.

@swedengirl we are cycle buddies :) good luck!

@AlwaysTheAunt I see those lines clearly! Fx for you.
I’m not due one until next year but I went to the gp today who said I have a kidney infection.. also experiencing pain under my right rib and in my back.

I am sorry about the kidney infection! Get well soon and take care. Sending you hugs for this tough times you are going through.

Good luck ladies. I’m really hopeful this month. I got to bd like 3 or 4 times

Thanks Dee!!

Nima- yay to cycle buddies! I recall your name from when I was trying for number 2 back in 2019 so fun we meet again!

Hi all! I'll be testing from November 14th, which will be 10dpo. November and December are our last chance for a natural conception, since if everything goes alright well be starting the IVF process in January with the egg retrieval.

Just one little doubt, I had a positive opk yesterday which was a lot sooner than I'd expected, is it possible it was a false positive because I was sick with a fever?
And another question if that's ok... Opk peak was yesterday, today we had s*x twice, would it be of use to BD again tomorrow or definitely too late? I've been sick these past days so unfortunately we couldn't do it in the prior days and I'm worried this cycle was a lost ](*,)

Last edited:
9dpo and test this morning was :bfn: :( hopefully lines will start tonight or tomorrow! Fx. I hate this journey so much!

@Lucy3 I really wish i knew! Surely not dodgy tests all giving lines around then? So weird. I dont have any symptoms other than random nausea but i seem to get that from taking the vitamins :(

It’s so weird and very annoying. I get them around then too, or even earlier! Did you get your progesterone tested when tyke saw the GP?

@elencor - good luck and it can never hurt to BD some more. I think the egg can be ok for 12 hours.

Let me know if I’ve not added anyone yet, I’ve been feeling poorly with a long migraine so haven’t been able to concentrate on here that much!

@Mummy23beauts Sending well prayers for kidneys. That is an awful experience to go thru. What did the docs recommend? I know I am on high dose magnesium. Hugs

Testing November 19th another clomid round while also using progesterone cream . Fingers crossed ladies ❤️❤️

Fx! Same here Clomid and progesterone (pill form from apothecary/compounded) I have a peanut allergy.

I only took 100 days 3-6… lol I didn’t want the full regiment. My lining tends to be thin and them side effects are not for me.

Ovulated good on it. Level was at least 10ng or higher at in 2dpo, going by proov tests before I supplemented. Can you get proov tests where you are?

@AlwaysTheAunt Hugs sorry about the bfn. FX for a bfp on the next tests.

Hugs @AlwaysTheAunt

@Lucy3 thank you! Good luck!

@FTale that's an interesting option, I'll discuss it with my obgyn next week, since I'm breastfeeding I don't want to take the whole regimen but being able to time ovulation would be an amazing help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->