Now I know why I was having pains last week lol!!

vb032

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was on here last week asking if anyone else had pains low down and shooting pains inside the vagina...well I was at a growth scan today and he is fully engaged so that is why im feeling pressure etc lol ...slightly surprised he is engaged so early tho as ive still got 11 weeks to go!!!

Wow how exciting!!

I'm wondering if i'm going to get told something like this on fri. I had a growth scan two weeks ago and they said he was already head down, but over the last 2 or 3 days i've had this really odd pressure feeling down there. :haha: it kinda feels like there is something goin on down there, and a lot of people have commented on my bump dropping. But i thought it wasnt possible this early on, but obviously not. Can't wait to find out if i'm right :haha:

Wow how exciting!!

I'm wondering if i'm going to get told something like this on fri. I had a growth scan two weeks ago and they said he was already head down, but over the last 2 or 3 days i've had this really odd pressure feeling down there. :haha: it kinda feels like there is something goin on down there, and a lot of people have commented on my bump dropping. But i thought it wasnt possible this early on, but obviously not. Can't wait to find out if i'm right :haha:

Hi..
I had the same alot of pressure and people telling me my bump was low, I thought he was breech so had no idea he would be head down and fully engaged lol this is my 3rd baby so dont know what it means if anything I would assume as its fully engaged not much chance of him coming back out he must be sitting there tapping his fingers patiently waiting hehe, good luck at your appt let us know how you get on xx

It will be interesting because 2 weeks ago i had the regular growth scan on the monday & he was breech. I was then referred up to a diff hospital because of something that showed up on the scan, and by then he had flipped and was head down, and was already quite low down. He was still that way on the friday when i saw my midwife, even she was suprised that he had moved so quickly. This is my first so its all pretty new and exciting for me :happydance: Can't wait to see if he has started to move down already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->