Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
Well as the title says really!!

I'm 1DPO today, no symptoms yet but I'm feeling really hopeful this month!

Anyone else got :witch: due about the same time, it'd be nice to have some buddies on board!

Hi ClaireLR,

Im new here but on our second month of trying. My AF is due 24th Dec so heres hoping I have great christmas present, and hopefully you. How long have you been trying? Just wondered how long it could take for the swings up and down I am having emotionaally as I want it so much.

Good luck to you x:hug:

:bfp:

Hi flowers,

this is our 6th cycle of trying, we had a break of a month or so because I was getting sooooo tetchy! And felt that a break would do us both good as we (me!) were getting really stressed and that wasn't doing much good for our bd'ing to say the least!!

Fingers crossed for us, wow 24th Dec, what a fab Xmas eve that would be if you got BFP!!!

Well just in case, I've just ordered some pre-seed for next month, hoping I won't have to use it though!! I asked on first tri who conceived after using it and lots of people did, people who had been trying for a while did too!!

Hi,

well i know I am new at this but after reading all of the posts from everyone I bought some preseed. What makes me laugh is for years i have done everything possible to not get :bfp: but now thats all i want but it feels like an eternity. I bought preseed, i thought anything has got to help, and i am using fr ov test. i must say preseed is an experience I dont know if anyone else agrees. :rofl: any tips or useful info i would be greatful, all I do every night is read this site as its nice to know Im not alone just feel so useless:cry:
never mind heres hoping its the best christmas ever

sorry for my emotion/feelings empty out x.

Awww thats ok! Wel I haven't got a clue with it, someone has also mentioned insteadcups to keep it in, not sure what they are either!!

You know what, ever since I said I am 1DPO I've been having ov pains in my side, maybe I am still ovulating after all, I have done OPK's this month or anything so just took day 16 as ov day (had ov pains yesterday all day and night to), not sure whether to drag OH to bed (not sure he can cope with anymore BD'ing this week!!)

Hi. I'm due on the 17th too so can I join you guys? I used preseed for the first time this month so fingers crossed. X

Hi pippin of cousre your welcome,

clairelr well i suggest you get him up there now :happydance: i may just do the same you can never do too much :sex: the more :spermy:the better x

This month is first with preseed well we will both see Pippin fingers crossed, i keep an eye out for you both and hope to see a :bfp: by your siognitures in the new year if I dont speak before x

Hi pippin!

Well it will be interesting to see if you to get your BFP's this month after using the pre-seed!

Fingers crossed tight for us!!

I am with you on the 2ww. I am super irregular though and don't really know when AF is due but I tested positive on an opk last Friday and hopefully this is it! Good luck to all of us!!!

I am also due the 17th so I am with you guys! I think I am ovulating today though so it may be more like the 20th.

FX we all get our X-mas BFPs!!

:dust:

I am due to ovulate any second now, if I haven't popped an egg already...I've had 2 days of + OPK's so I'm just waiting for my temp to rise, hopefully tomorrow morning, poor hubby says he's worn out!

It seems like TTC is like getting past the two sphinxes...first you wait for the line on the OPK and then you wait for another line on an HTP!

Good luck to all of us and anyone else in the tww!

:dust:

count me in ladies:happydance: :witch: due on the 18th lets hope she does not come for all of us

i have a really bad cold at the moment so at least i can not symptom spot lol but i am sure i will soon

Hi Claire LR and the rest of you guys. Going back to preseed convo.....

Like both of you I read so much about people getting their BFP using it, some on their first time!!! My DH was a little apprehensive but I actually managed to use it without him knowing on the two most fertile days. They come in rather unsexy applicators which instantly put him off and not good for foreplay (sorry tmi coming) but actually it felt very natural and rather nice although next time I'll use less of it. It's expensive so I'll save my other four for next cycle (if I'm not lucky this cycle of course).

Really keeping my fingers crossed for us all, I have two other lovely friends that are testing on the 16th. Might post them this link actually and they can join in too!

Good luck to us all. xxxx

Hi girls
Im due on the 16th and its my first time to ever Ovulate since we started trying 9 long months ago! I was on depro for 6 years so my body has taken a while to adjust!

I had my first ever positive opk and EWCM and my temps are looking great so Im really hopeful for my :bfp: this months.

So i would love to jump aboard your 2WW Wagon, lets hope none of us fall off and we all get our :bfp:.

:hug:

Yay, Hi Forever 3, glad you could make it. I'm so hopefully for us this month but I have to stay realistic!!!! *getting very excited though, and can't wait for the 16th*

Keeping everything crossed......

Me too pippin!

Feeling really positive I think this is our month!

Come on :bfp::happydance:

:hugs:

Gotta stay positive, right now, it means a lot when we have nothing else to go on! I hope we all get out Christmas BFPs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->