Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

That's 5 :bfp: I think from this thread! (or is it 6?) Woohooo

Well done all with a :bfp: so far hope you all have a fab 9 months with your beans!

To all us TTCers still waiting to test keeping everything crossed xxx

Congratulations to those with their :bfp:

:hugs: and well wishes to those still waiting to test

Sammii, don't give up, I got my BFP this morning after going to bed last night saying that I was gonna wake up to af!! I have had no symptoms this month (an dI mean none in comparison to previous non-successful cycles!), but I have felt like for teh last 4 or 5 days that I am gonna come on!

hang on in there!

I agree with Shiv on both counts, loads of people feel like they are gonna get AF, my cramps were so strong when I was due on. Keep positive hon.

Congratulations Shiv and have a happy healthy 9 months. :hugs: That'll be number 6 on this thread then. Get a ticker it's fun to see it go up!

Yes, agreed....stay strong sammi! I know the feeling....i have SEVERE cramps right now..i swear af is going to come..but still hanging on to hope!

Aw maybe she'll stay away :( I got a BFN earlier, but didnt have enough pee, and I'd pee'd about an hour and a half before I took the test. Will buy a FRER and test this weekend! Wish me luck!

I KNOW checking cp isnt reliable but....for those who did it and got a BFP...did any of you have a LOW cervix. Mines low, hard and feels opened...just like it does when af is coming...:(

I have NO idea how to put a ticker up!!! Can anyone give me a clue?

click on someones ticker and it'll take you to the website to make your own; thats what i did lol

Great thanks - here's hoping when I post this thread i should have one! If i don't please don't take the mick!!

well done its there! lol and congrats on bfp

Re cervix question early Gabrielle- I don't check mine but I know ladies that do have high and closed, sorry babe. Good luck though. xxx

Shiv we are the same, EDD date must be the same as well!! Woohoo! 27th August yes?

Yep, but that is just me using internet to predict!

Anymore news from you ladies? Anyone testing soon?

I saw the doctor today and she didn't tell me anything about a due date just said I was roughly 5 weeks pregnant and to get myself a hospital!! All a bit quick and I'm getting really scared now, next appointment is on the 6th. Looking at You Tube videos now of births and thinking how am I going to do that!!!! Oh boy....

Hello!

Well firstly big BIG congrats Mugzy!!! :happydance: You must be chuffed what a fab Xmas pressie!!

Sammii any news hun? Are you still waiting to test???

Pippin - have you seen the vid on youtube of the woman who looks a little, er, crazy giving birth?? She actually looks like she's enjoying it!! I'll try find it for you!

No :witch: for me AND I resisted testing today :happydance: Going to test next on Christmas eve, all my symptoms now of both pg and :witch: have completey gone, it's a bit strange really, I'm now 5 days late, on day 33, the longest cycle I've had since TTC in July is 31. Knowing my luck she'll turn up on Xmas day and I'll spend the day in bed in agony :dohh:

Back in a sec Pippin

I do seriously believe this woman has had a HUUUUGE dose of morphine. Possibly with half a litre of vodka to wash it down with:

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Aht0HqI7GSw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->