Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

I don't know I get on a plane for 7 hours and I log on in my snowy log cabin and there is another :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

When is your due date and give us a picture please!!!!

America is fantastic so cold -4 and there is snow everywhere so beautiful. We're going shopping today to get our xmas bits and buy a warmer coat lol.

Any news from Claire and Sammii?????

Thank you! I've just done another haha......still positive! :) hehe.

I am due september 4th...but will have c section at 36wks if i make it that far! lets hope so!

I'll try to get a pic up soon!

OMG! CONGRATS GABRIELLE! I'm SOOOO happy for you! Well done hunbun! Excellent stuff! ANOTHER BFP!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I got a really faint line this morning :( But I think it may have been an evap :( *fingers crossed*

Sammii..I still have everything crossed for you that it get's darker! :D

I walked past the pregnancy tests in the shop before, but Mum was with me, and I didn't want to have to explain, so I guess it's wait and see now! xx

Thank you hun! Yeah I dont feel comfortable getting pregnancy tests around my family...simply because I havent told anyone but my mum that we're trying.

I bought a FRER yesterday from Sainsburys, and the pharmacist said, 'do you know how to use it?'. I was just thinking 'love, I've peed more on these than I have in the loo!'.

BTW, Gabrielle, can you please do us a list of what symtoms you've gotten up until you got your BFP? :blush:

Sammi......can you post a pic for us to see?? Don't give up yet!!

Ummmmm sympotms....lets see

1-7dpo..NOTHING.
7dpo till now...sore boobs, and somedays sore under my arms(new for me)
9dpo..very bad cramps..that come and go and i STILL have.
oh 8dpo...negative blood test!!!:( .....doctor said he is CONFIDENT i'm not pg!!!!!!
Cp has been low, softish, and closed and i have ewcm(have BOTH of this before af!!!!)
And my uti and kidney stuff....a symptom i guess for me b/c i get these ALOT when im pg!

Alot less symptoms then i got the past 4 months.
Honestly i didnt think i was pg. I do feel sicky today but it could be in my head or i may be getting what Owen has.

Thanks girls! I'm still in shock!!!!!!

EVERYTHING Crossed for you all!!!!!!!

Thank you hun!

We have the same symptoms! I mean you said you had a horrid crampy pain in your left side? And I had a UTI! And my nips are SOOO sore at the moment.

I'm so happy for you! Get a pic of the test! :D

Thanks! sounds promising. I`m tryin but it wont load the camera i'm using takes to big of pics.!

I bought a FRER yesterday from Sainsburys, and the pharmacist said, 'do you know how to use it?'. I was just thinking 'love, I've peed more on these than I have in the loo!'.

:rofl::rofl: HaHa Sorry that just made me laugh so much!! I know what you mean though. Apparently I'm a very young looking 20..so when I go to buy tests I get really funny looks! I normally have to buy some alcohol with them LOL So I can show my ID! :blush:

Lol i KNOW how you girls feel......I am 21 and have two kids..people look at us like we are crazy!!! and now....oh boy, I'll have three at 22!!!!!:) i admit hubby and i both look like we are 18!!

I get told I look about 16..In fact, I still pass for 16 at football games, and get in as a junior no problem!:rofl:No-one ever believes that I am 20! :blush: xx

Gabby I just posted on your other thread....but in case you read this one first......:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLIE!!!!

:bfn: for me this morning but I don't care I'm to happy for you now!!!

Sammii - did you mention a line??? Are you two listening??? WE NEED PICS!!! THE NON-PREGNANT PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THE PICS!!!! :rofl:

Oooooh I am sooooooooo happy right now!!! x x x

I think it was evap hun! So gonna wait and see if I get another. It was one of those lines that are invisible to everyone else but you. The one where you're imagining it there. But there was defo something, I glanced and it was tinted pink, and then other times it was grey. So shall wait for Saturday morning!

Sorry about your BFN hun! How many days you late for AF?

You're waiting until Saturday, god you have good willpower! I'm sure I'd have POAS about another dozen times today!! I'll keeo my fingers crossed, when is AF due?? May have been a little to early to test???

I'm 7 days late now, pretty sure I've ov'd late this month though, I think AF might turn up on Sunday or Monday, if not I'll test again on Tuesday but gonna try not to before then. Send me some willpower dust please!!!

Well I have to get off now cos my battery on laptop is almost dead and I can't find my charger ANYWHERE grrrrrrrrr! Have a Merry Christmas everyone, fingers crossed for some Christmas day BFP's!!! x x x

News anyone?

Today I had the biggest dinner in front of me, but barely touched it...kept giving my turkey to my dog! Had major trapped wind (tmi), and right now I feel sick to my stomach (and not because I have eaten loads of chocolates :p I havent touched any!). Nipps are still sore, but it comes and goes. Had some cramps as well, and feel like AF is coming. Oh! And I got up, had some orange juice and pee'd about 4 times in an hour. Then I got to my nan's house, and pee'd a few more times.

I also felt butterflies in my tummy...and the tops of my thighs were tingly. No more AF cramps, just random shooting cramps. Thats about it! Will inform if I get anything else!

AHHHHH :test::test::test::test::test: Please put us out of our misery I bet it's not an evap. *chanting* FR, FR, FR, FR, FR, FR, FR, FR !!!!!!!!!

Aww I reckon it was! I'm gonna test tomorrow morning, but I think it'd show negative because I had a weird ovulation thingy, and I think I ovulated some time last week. But I will test with FMU on a FRER. Fingers crossed!

TMI bit:

Oh and I officially have no cervix. It's so high, I really have to stretch to touch it. And it's hard...not sure if its closed or not. How can you guys tell wether or not its closed? On a few occasions I could push my finger past it, like in between the wall and the cervix? And theres also a little slit, but it always feels the same?

Congratulation Gabrielle! :wohoo:

And Sammii, can't wait for you to test again. As for your cervix, according to FF you can't tell if you're pregnant or not from the cervix since everyone is different and there is no clear pattern of what indicates pregnancy and they say it's better not to check after ovulation because of the risk of introducing infection or irritating the cervix.
:test: :test: :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"