Now its getting hot....the best anti perspirant?

I used to have a major armpit sweating problem. Even in winter, I could feel it running down my arms :sick:

My doctor recommended Anhydrol Forte, which you can buy over the counter. It's pricey but lasts ages. You use it overnight and wash it off in the morning.

Within 6 months, my problem was sorted out, and I have only had to use 'normal' deodorant for the last 10 years or so.

I get sweaty armpits at work :haha: I dont smell either. I havent found any that work as good as drinking plenty of water :thumbup:

Someone on this forum reccomended perspi-guard to me, its definitely helped! Have also used driclor and mitchum in the past, all have helped a bit!

I swear by Perspirex, it is similar to the dricolar. You put it on before bed (don't shave your pits!! Ouch!!)........ Make sure it's dry.. I use a hairdryer (otherwise it stings again!!!)

Use this everynight for a week, then every other night after that!! It works great but I gorget to use it sometimes and i start sweating again, so u have to be religeous!!! I might try the one mentioned above rec by the doc!!

I'm not sure if you have this in the UK but Secret Clinical Strength works GREAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->