Now LO's past a year old....

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Can she eat mayonnaise?

Can she have raw/cured meats; like serrano ham?

Can she have any brand of mineral water? Or still the safe brands?

:shrug:

I'm sure that she can have mayo, although we have been using store bought mayo as the egg is pasturised and not raw.

I'd like to know about the mineral water and cured meats too!

wr give amelie w/e we eat and have done for along time.

So do we, im sure honey etc is all fine now xx

Sorry to hi jack your thread but why is mineral water bad?

I've only given Evie tap water, not boiled but didn't even think about bottled water.

Never heard of it so any info would be great ;)

ETA- I do know some bottled water has a high level of flouride, could this be why?

I am pretty sure anything and everything is fine.

Anna eats what we are eating.

Anna has been having mayo from around 6 months??:flower:

I don't have any advice at all about you're OT but OMG!!!.. Just wanted to say congratulations!!!!

Sorry to hi jack your thread but why is mineral water bad?

I've only given Evie tap water, not boiled but didn't even think about bottled water.

Never heard of it so any info would be great ;)

ETA- I do know some bottled water has a high level of flouride, could this be why?
It's either the fluoride or the sodium content; I hear people saying both, so not sure. I know Evian is safe, but it's about 8 times the price of other waters over here. I'd like to give her other brands. I give her tap water, but it's so hot at the moment, sometimes I want to be able to buy a bottle of chilled water and give her that :shrug:

Helen eats what we eat too. She does have parma ham. If we are out and about and I've forgotton her cup (bad mummy) I buy her a bottle of whatever water is cheapest and she drinks out the sports cap (she loves doing it!) She has been having bought mayonnaise since we started weaning at six months. I wouldn't mind her having home made but I don't know how to make it so it's not very likely:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->