• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Now on day 50 still no period still negative test

Kelly177

2 little girls aged 5 & 3
Reaction score
Hello I don't no what to think I have irregular periods in the last 6 months have been between 37 days to 48. Today is day 50 and i took a test last night it showed negivitve it's so frustrating not knowing when it will come. I hope I am I have 2 other children and never had any bother conceiving there coming 4 and 5 coming 6 I didnt want big age gaps but it looks like I don have an option in this case..

I am so sorry that this is getting to be so frustrating for you. I know exactly how you are feeling and am still TTC#1. I am waiting for medical at my new job to finally be able to go to the doctors and see what's going on. Good luck!!

Aw thanks girl aw viva I really shouldn't be complaining i don't even mean to its annoying not knowing when gets me the most I hope u get to see the doc soon x

Have you seen anyone for your irregular cycles? those cycles are considered abnormally long.. Mine are those lengths and different each time and I have PCOS... that was my only symptom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"