• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Now That I'm Happy

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Well think we all on here have established that my ex is a walking, talking bellend

And i'm not a huge fan of his family either. They pretty much ignored me during my pregnancy, when they finally got in touch they were really rude & demanding, telling me they would be taking Maya every weekend straight after i've had her & when I finally gave birth his mum didn't bother texting me back until late in the evening & even then it was demanding that she should be aloud to visit us in hospital & that I should be prepared as I won't like what she has to say!!

So as you can imagine i've been very hostile towards them.

But now my hormones seem to have calmed down & i'm feeling happier in myself especially after securing a house :happydance: (sorry to keep mentioning it but I really am happy)

So i'm thinking maybe I should go visit them with Maya? As I said i'm feeling alot happier & less inclined to argue with them.

I know ive given them so many chances but I think for Mayas sake I should fight for her right to a big family

If I go to visit them at least I know I really have done everything possible

So what do you all think??

I would wait till your all settled in your house and then I would go and rub it in their faces how you managed to go it alone and how bloody fantastic you have done. Be the better person, much more than their son has been.

Well done hun :hugs:

What about waiting until you move into your new house and have everything sorted and inviting them round to see how wonderful everything is? :)

I think it's great that you're willing to ignore how rubbish they've been towards you and make an effort with them. Shows strength of character IMO. Not sure I could! Certainly shows your a better person than your ex.

Do what you want babe. Don't do it untill you're ready though, they're always going to be there!:hugs:

I would wait till your all settled in your house and then I would go and rub it in their faces how you managed to go it alone and how bloody fantastic you have done. Be the better person, much more than their son has been.

perfectly said :hugs: i completely agree, so happy for you honey :hugs:

Agreed!
Go big style...show them how amazing you're doing and how their idiot of a son is only fooling himself! :hugs:

Same here hun, wait till your settled in your house and then you will feel even better, then give them the chance and more importantly Maya.... but only does this if you really want to.... there is plenty of time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"