Now thats baby brain for you!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Star7890, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Why does it have to be so expensive though? I wouldn't mind, but this is the SECOND bottle Ive broken this week and at £8 a go I cant afford to keep doing this :wacko:

Butter fingers!

Ive had to put it on a saucer so I can still use it until I can get some more :dohh:

2. Ashlee B x

Ashlee B x Teejay N Kaycie

How the hell you manage that?? and what are you dropping it onto to smash like that lol

3. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Onto the tiled floor in the bathroom.. did it twice in the same spot in the same week! :( x

4. Ashlee B x

Ashlee B x Teejay N Kaycie

Oh no how frustrating for you lol. I dont wear foundation so never have that problem lol. Maybe put down a nice soft something in futureincase you do it again, least then it wont smash lol

5. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Oh dear! :dohh: :rofl: I've done this soo much but i have the matte mousse and a carpet so i end up with foundation stains on my cream carpet and hairs/fluff in my foundation! :growlmad:

6. Kaede351

Kaede351 Guest

Oh dear... Mine doesn't come in a glass bottle, it's in a plastic tube lol. I would never dare to buy foundation in a glass bottle cuz I always seem to drop it. Baby brain or not lol.

XxX

7. green22

green22 Mummy to Noah!!

You should wrap the next one in bubblewrap so it bounces : -)

8. SabrinaKat

SabrinaKat Delighted Mum to Finn

yikes!

i keep dropping things (carpal tunnel) but haven't broken anything yet -- keep spilling glass of lemonade, twice on cat, who was not happy, but not any breakages yet....

best wishes