• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nrly 22 weeks and !,

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
I been feeling weird all day kinda painful in tummy area but also very heavy in stomach area I have never felt this before anyone else felt it
Baby seems to be moving fine

im feeling very heavy in the stomach too hun think its all normal im 22+1 xx

same here... I didn't feel like this in my first pregnancy.

Me neither I been so uncomfortable I been struggling at work it's seems to be easing off now though fingers crossed :)

I've been feeling like this too, then I get pains in my lower back and back of legs.. I never felt like this with my dd either

It might sound strange, and a bit of an overshare, but for the past few weeks (18 weeks plus) whenever I start to need a poo my lower back aches the same as when I am due on my period. I assume its just the combination of the pressure of the baby and having a full bowel. Although your baby will be still quite small, the extra weight of the water, placenta etc all adds up and puts pressure on various parts.
However, if you are worried at all, give your midwife a quick call, they might call you in to check on baby and put your mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"