Nrly 22 weeks and !,

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by wannabenewmum, Oct 6, 2013.

1. wannabenewmum

wannabenewmum Well-Known Member

I been feeling weird all day kinda painful in tummy area but also very heavy in stomach area I have never felt this before anyone else felt it
    Baby seems to be moving fine

2. Mommy2be20

Mommy2be20 Mom to Lyla & CJ <3

Could be from growing/stretching hun :flower:

3. pollydolly

pollydolly Well-Known Member

im feeling very heavy in the stomach too hun think its all normal im 22+1 xx

4. BabyLuv88

BabyLuv88 mother of 2

same here... I didn't feel like this in my first pregnancy.

5. wannabenewmum

wannabenewmum Well-Known Member

Me neither I been so uncomfortable I been struggling at work it's seems to be easing off now though fingers crossed :)

6. Butterfly2

Butterfly2 Guest

I've been feeling like this too, then I get pains in my lower back and back of legs.. I never felt like this with my dd either

7. HPmum2B

HPmum2B Well-Known Member

It might sound strange, and a bit of an overshare, but for the past few weeks (18 weeks plus) whenever I start to need a poo my lower back aches the same as when I am due on my period. I assume its just the combination of the pressure of the baby and having a full bowel. Although your baby will be still quite small, the extra weight of the water, placenta etc all adds up and puts pressure on various parts.
    However, if you are worried at all, give your midwife a quick call, they might call you in to check on baby and put your mind at rest.