NT/Dating Scan tomorrow!

Kuji

Mom of 1 & Pregnant w/ #2
Reaction score
UGH I'm so nervous but excited!

I'm excited to finally see her/him! But I'm also nervous that something could be wrong! It's my first pregnancy and I don't know what to expect! :wacko:

Everything is so new to me. It makes me wish that I lived in this city while my sister was pregnant so I could have seen how it was for her, but sadly I wasn't and missed out on both her pregnancies. And the last pregnancy I was really exposed to on a day to day basis was my at the time step mother when I was 12 years old!!! :dohh: So yeah, everything is so new and a little scary!

I'm hoping for the best! Fx!

Thanks! I can't wait to see your scan on facebook! :D I'll be posting my own tomorrow!

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you'll have a great appt

The scan went amazingly! Sadly we couldn't see baby from the belly so I had to do a vaginal ultrasound. But I think I was too excited to be anywhere near worried or upset about it :haha: So I was a champ and did it, saw the baby perfectly! Doc said she/he looks perfect, measuring right on track and everything looks properly developed. :cloud9:

He even took a funny photo where she/he looks like an alien for the sake of Halloween :haha:

I scanned the pics at my sister's and printed some for my mom and grandma however forgot to email myself the file... Oops. So once my sister emails me the file to the pictures, I'll crop them and post them up for you all to see. :blush: She/he looks amazing, but I'm sure all mamas think that way of their babies! haha!

HOPEFULLY my sister is computer savvy enough to email me the pics! If I don't have them by tonight I might just take a picture of the pictures with my phone! Close enough! :thumbup:

I find it too funny that she got her dh to send it to me instead. :haha:

Anyway, here they are! :cloud9:

The third picture was too funny and taken as a joke since it's so close to Halloween! The doctor said the baby's head looked like an alien in that shot! :haha:
My mom said the father must have been the murderer from the movie Scream! Haha! I can assure her that SO is the father!

Attachments

• baby12.jpg
    baby12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 13
  • baby22.jpg
    baby22.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
  • baby32.jpg
    baby32.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
Adorable! :) can't wait for mine, although I'll be only 9 weeks but I wanna see my gummy bear!!

Awesome!!! Beautiful little baby!!! Perfect pics and great "alien" for halloween!!!

That's so awesome!!! He/she looks like a real baby :p I get my first scan in 10 days and I can hardly wait. I'll only be 9 weeks so it probably won't look human yet, but I'm still excited.

Thanks everyone! <3

And it's always exciting to see them, no matter how early :flower: My mother thought it was weird that I had a scan at all before 20 weeks, but I REALLY needed to see her/him and the NT scan was a good enough excuse :haha:

Such a cute bubba :) very good clear scan x
I just gonna put it out there i vote its a boy :blue:

Thank you so much! :D

It sucks I have to wait until December to know its gender! I'll just try to be patient and keep busy until then :haha:

You can get a private gender scan in just a few weeks! Most places start doing them at 15 weeks!

Yeah I'm just not sure if I want to put the money into just knowing early. I guess we'll see once I'm there but chances are, I'll probably wait until the 20 week mark.

I loved getting to see our son again! It was relatively cheap so didn't mind paying for the experience.
But not everyone does lol some people are more patient than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->