NT scan in morning

mummylove

Reaction score
Well ive been looking forward so much to this scan. Im excited but nervous. I just hope everything is fine and that there is a baby in there. I av to go to the scan on my own with LO cus OH has to work :( but i always come last to him so I was expecting it.

aww hun i hope ur scan has went well, i think men always feel they have to bring home the money for the baby they dont undertsand the emotional side to things hope ur ok xx

Least it will look like a baby this time (Hopefully)

:hugs:
I have mine at 2:40 tomorrow and I know exactly how you feel!!
Shall we check in tomorrow evening and let each other know how we got on?
Sorry you have to go on your own though - that sucks!
My hubby is the total opposite, he refuses to let me go to any appointments on my own which gets complicated as he works loads so its a nightmare to arrange but at least he wants to be involved.
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow :)

Our first DS together he tried to go to everything but he worked alot. Second DS he made it to the ultrasound.... This time I'm having to find a babysitter *sigh* I was expecting it though as he's pretty much told me that his job comes first and if he can get as many hours as he can its better for "us" He's got to be the only guy in his shop who doesn't take time off work for his wife.....

:hugs:
I have mine at 2:40 tomorrow and I know exactly how you feel!!
Shall we check in tomorrow evening and let each other know how we got on?
Sorry you have to go on your own though - that sucks!
My hubby is the total opposite, he refuses to let me go to any appointments on my own which gets complicated as he works loads so its a nightmare to arrange but at least he wants to be involved.
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow :)

I will defo be on when i get home :)

im sure all will be fine hun and look forward to hearing about it when you get back , my husband didnt come to the scan either

I've got my nt scan in the morning too, I hope yours all go well. I'm switching between nervous and excited, I just hope all is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->