NT scan on Wednesday. Anyone else?

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I finally have my NT scan on Wednesday at 9am. I'll be 13+4 so it's been a reeeeally long wait for me!! I did have a scan at 8+ weeks though so it's not too bad!!

Anyone else due a scan on Wednesday? Feels like time is dragging so bad!!

Aww just wanted to say good luck! My scan isn't until Tuesday next week the wait is driving me mad! We will finally announce to the world once we've had our scan x

Thanks hun! I really wanted my scan between 12 and 13 weeks. It just feels like I've been waiting forever!! I blame the 50 shades movie! We must have a baby boom in my town :haha:

Good luck with your scan next week :)

Mine isn't this week. It's still 2 weeks away. But I will be 13+4 for mine too. I wanted them to book me earlier since 13+6 is the cutoff, but they didn't change it. I'm hoping that we might be able to get a glimpse of whether it's a girl or boy. Still pretty early though. :shrug:

I have a scan on Wednesday and NT on Friday. I cannot believe I've made it to this point! I hope everything continues great like it has been!

I have mine on Thursday but wanted to wish you luck for today and can't wait to see the pics of your little one

Mine is not until next Thursday, it will be our first scan, and I should be 11 weeks, but we need to do it now because we're moving the next day! I can't wait we'll also announce then. Hope all goes well, today is the day!

Hope it went well! Had mine today quite a relief and measuring spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->