NTNP #2, any buddies?

jogger123

1 DD TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi. I've just been through my first cycle TTC #2. It was hellish. All the old feelings from the two years I tried for my DD came rushing back. I got dragged back into OPKs and testing and symptom spotting.

Decided to stop all that. Going to NTNP as people say to just stop trying. Hoping to find buddies in here to chat with through the months and keep our mind off of AF coming.

All welcome xx

Hello! We are also NTNP for baby #2! Like yourself I didn't want to go down the same path as I did with DS and go crazy with OPK's and temp. It took us almost a year to conceive our first and I hope it doesn't take as long with the next one!

DS is 9 months old!

Love to chat with you along the way :)

Hi Benz and daniellelk. I felt better as soon as I said we were NTNP. It's so easy to get sucked into the stress and timing ovulation then wondering why you aren't getting pregnant. Went for tea with two oreggers ladies today and didn't even think about it.

A nice change.

Benz 9 months is a good age. Just starting moving about!

Yes moving about AND teething! Oh the joys of a clingy baby!

Hi All, I am NTNP, on month 2, I am trying for #2 as well, my DD is 20 months. Although, time sure does fly. We ended up needing fertility meds the first time and I am hoping the next time is a lot less pressure.

It's hard not to obsess though.. I never did the opks, although I suppose I should have because I was annovulatory for 6 months! I hope I am ovulating now, my cycles are regular. I see my OB on March 10th just to be sure :)

Where is everyone from?

Welcome kgriffin. I needed my tubes blown last time so I'm just waiting 6 cycles before going to docs to ask to get it done again. Best to get the all clear from docs for peace of mind.

I'm from Scotland. We are in the depths of a super rainy winter! No pushing the buggy in this!

Benz my DD is 15 months, only 4 teeth but loads of hair!

Having my implant out next Wednesday and we'll be NTNP for baby no.2 :) xx

My story is a bit wires. My ds has just turned 2 and as you can see from my ticker my partner is actually my sons Step Dad but has been there since he was born as bio dad buggered off and then took me to court 15 months later so he can see him for 2hrs a week. So my parter is Harvey's dad completely! 100%

Anywho, like I said Harvey has just turned 2 years old. We have moved into a bigger house and whilst my partner is just about to get a job in the new center parcs in Milton Keynes, I work pt at my sons nursery. We live a very steady fulfilled busy life.

Even if I am still waiting to get bloody married to the dork!! Lol

We want our own baby to complete our family. But we're not sure what age gap we want. So I am having the implant our to stop some of the side effects I am getting and then we're just going to let nature take it's course lol! Xx

my daughter Reid is 20 months, loads of hair and still only 4 teeth!

I am from Ontario, Canada. Lots of snow here still!

DS has his two bottom teeth out and I believe his top are coming in!

Kgriffin - I am also from Ontario! What a winter we are having!

oh my god, I know, I am beginning to wonder if it will ever stop!!

Great weather for family day weekend I suppose :)

Steffy, I know what you mean about living a fulfilled life. I'm very happy stay at home mam, I'd just like my Girl to gave a bro or sis. Good luck getting him tied down! Men are weirdos! :wedding:

Benz, kgriffin, I do not like snow at ALL so I wouldn't be much good in canada! I visited Toronto and Niagara once and it was lovely warm weather. I couldn't imagine it snowed under! You must build a lot of snowmen! :xmas7:

20 months and 4 teeth? I'm sure they can only grow teeth or hair!

Harvey's just turned two and only just got all of his teeth through. At 12 months old he had none!! Lol x

Hey steffy that makes me feel better! She's crying through the night but when I put on teething gel she's ok. Think there's some back teeth coming in.

See H had no teeth at 12 months and then he had two top teeth (adorable!!) and then all 4 of his back molars came through and I don't want to frighten you but that was very hard work - poor lad suffered so much :-( but then nothing for ages. Just 6 teeth. Then when H was around 20 months old they all shot through...

He's a weird kid though! Lol

Reid got her first at 13 months and she has 4 at 20 months. Her molars are trying to come through and it is rough I must admit

It's not sounding good! She has been up at about 12 o clock the last few nights but sleeps after that.

Hello

My son is 25 months and I'm also ntnp, I've been off depo for 15 months now and got my periods back in August last year which is started to regulate now, I got positive OPK last month first time trying them so pleased to know I'm ovulating. I'm gonna try and be relaxed this cycle and see what happens lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->