NTNP #2 immediately after MMC. Looking for buddies!

L

LilMiss_91

Here's my backstory:
I have one DS who just turned 2 this week. OH and I began TTC #2 around February/March time. Conceived second cycle in in April which sadly ended in a MMC at 7 (we didn't find out till our 12wk scan). I had 2 lots of medical management and gave "birth" to our angel on the 10th July.
Bleeding stopped the day before yesterday and we now NTNP.
The baby we lost will always be OUR #2 but to save ourselves from having to explain the miscarriage to complete strangers, we will be referring to the next baby as baby #2.

Anyone in a similar boat? Or anyone not in the same boat really! Just looking for ladies to chat to throughout this time.

Hi I'm so so sorry for your loss - it's heartbreaking.
I'm also ntnp for #2 and my DS turned 2 just over a week ago.
Are you planning on tracking cycles at all or are you truly ntnp?

Thankyou hun :) it sounds like we have some things in common :)
Well until my cycles resume (assuming I don't fall pg beforehand, I'm not getting my hopes up) we'll just be NTNP. Once they start again I'll be aiming to make sure we dtd around the right time but won't be using opks or temping or anything like that :) how about you? How long have you been ntnp for?

We've only been ntnp for a month - I took an opk randomly earlier in my cycle and got a positive which I wasn't expecting as it was too early in my cycle but they can be a bit whacky anyway. So I think I'm about 5dpo - I hate the tww!!

I don't trust cheapie opks anymore. I tested religiously every day the 2 cycles we ttc last time and didn't get a positive once even though I did get 4 high readings and a peak reading on clearblue advanced digital opks the month I conceived our angel. It's annoying though as I have about 80 cheapie opks which I'm using just to get rid of them! But feels pretty pointless.

I'm feeling pretty crap at the minute. OPK this morning was negative. And not knowing if/when I'll next O makes it feel like I'm fighting a losing battle trying to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->