Ntnp and getting my hopes up

babydoodle

Reaction score
Right now I'm sitting here with cramps.. Due for AF to start in a day or two but can't stop thinking that I had light brown discharge last Saturday. Could it have been from implantation?? And my BBS are tender. Getting myself excited over the past week that I could be pregnant.. Would be a nice surprise since we're not trying right now. But I know the cramps and tenderness are also a sign of impending AF arrival..*sigh*

I do this too <3 you're NOT alone! But it's not over until AF truly shows her ugly self!

Right now I'm sitting here with cramps.. Due for AF to start in a day or two but can't stop thinking that I had light brown discharge last Saturday. Could it have been from implantation?? And my BBS are tender. Getting myself excited over the past week that I could be pregnant.. Would be a nice surprise since we're not trying right now. But I know the cramps and tenderness are also a sign of impending AF arrival..*sigh*

I had brown discharge and a little red/pink spotting last week, I'm due on in 3 days. Did AF stay away?! :)

DH and and I were NTNP and I had the same experience. I felt really crampy a few days after my predicted O day, then crampy again with sore boobs two days before AF would have arrived. I'm happy to say that I got my BFP 4 days ago and AF was due to arrive today! Fingers crossed for you!

Well sorry I haven't been on. Started bleeding on January 24th and have not stopped!! This has never happened to me before EVER! My cycles are so regular and trackable... So it's more like heavy spotting never really turned into a heavy period at any point. Mostly spotting that's light to medium. Been to the ob/gyn this week. Pelvic exam normal. Bloodwork normal. No sign of pregnancy or miscarriage. But bleeding still. And now their talking about putting me on birth control pills or progesterone to stop the bleeding and re regulate. I don't want to do that but I don't know what to do at this point. I really don't want to mess up my ovulation and cycle I wish it works just stop on its own. Feel my breast getting sore on the side like it fits after I ovulate so I think I ovulated on time this month. Just bleeding through it all..Ugh!

How are you doing now? Did you take the medication at all? The spotting for so long is very concerning. I hope you are doing alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->