NTNP but still nervous/excited/worried!

Shootingfor3

Reaction score
My SO and I very recently (2 days before O day) decided on the NTNP plan. We are both open to the idea of pregnancy, but now that we've "done the deed", the possibility that it could be now is slightly nerve wracking. I'm 35 with 2 DDs (just turning 10 & 13). SO is not the dad, but has been parenting them with me for almost 2 years and loves the idea of another little one. He doesn't have any of his own.
So here's my neurotic, possibly pregnant brain:
"I'm 35! What the hell am I thinking? My kids are essentially teenagers and I'm doing this again?!"
"I got preggers first try with my other 2. What if this is the month for this one? Already?!"
"Again, I'm 35! Chances of miscarriage and disease go way up!"
"I haven't been to to gym in 2 years. Pregnancy will kill me!"
"I know this is the first month and we're not really TRYING, but man, I hope that stick has 2 lines at the end of the month!"
So, mostly, I'm going insane and just want someone to tell me I'm not 😂😂😂

You're not insane! First of all, you aren't old <3 Second of all, it's normal to have mixed feelings about this type of thing!

We're ntnp our 3rd. We went through fertility treatments with our 2nd so we're like "wth is the point in preventing?". There are days I question our decision, but I think that's totally normal. 35 is not old btw.

hey!

We are also officially NTNP. I came off the pill on 14th July. I've had my first real period.

I think I ovulated the night before last or last night (I had the dull aches on the left both nights) We've DTD multiple times this week.

I don't know about you girls, but this 'not trying' thing isn't really true. I've become obsessed with it he he. I can't help but google every possible 'symptom' that is clearly only in my head!

Ive just turned 33 and hoping for another baby, I don't feel old but I know the risks go up a little.
I've been with my guy for 2 years and he's been with me and my DD too so we're in a similar boat

It is scary and sometimes I think "oh my God, is this a good idea!" but then I know it's just a normal worry to have about a big life changing decision.

I'm currently waiting to O, or have AF or be pregnant! Last time I came off the pill I got pregnant first month but this time I think my body is a bit different.

Good luck TTC :flower:

LOL I understand your concerns. I've had 2 kids in my 30's and didn't have any issues. Right now there is a chance im pregnant with my 4th and it's scares me and excites me. We have a 3 yr old and 7 month old so we would really have our hands full. My step mom got pregnant at 42 with my sister and she had an uneventful pregnancy. Good luck to you!

It&#8217;s torally normal!! I&#8217;m 32, OH is 33 with no children of his own. I have 3 girls from my previous relationship but would love to give my OH his own. So we&#8217;ve just decided to NTNP and see how it goes. I&#8217;ve been on the mini pill for around 10 months so I&#8217;m hoping it doesn&#8217;t take much to come off it, I kept missing pills here and there anyway as I&#8217;m useless at remembering.

My kids are 6, 4 and 2 and scared to do it all again but excited too! The sleepless night.. the crying.. the trying to get all kids ready for school runs. But the positives all outweigh any of those negatives &#55357;&#56842;

Hello

I'm 33 ntnp number 3. Am going crazy with thoughts am I doing the right thing. Already have a son 7 who's asd and a 3 year old son. Took 2 years ttc both.

I had my coil out on the 9th July. And had no bleeding just crazy symptoms. Have been dtd everyday since &#128584;&#128584;. We're all crazy together

Emee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"